Welcome

Our Clubs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I messed up the older one T^T so sorry -byungchann

thanks for @Kim_Lorren for reminding me

“We’ve decided. We’re going for the dancing club.”

“Ha! In your face Byun Baekhyun!” Kris exclaimed, receiving a death glare from Baekhyun.

“Fine! This makes us equal in number, 6 on 6. You’d better try to win this time.” Baekhyun smirked and walked away from there with his friends.

“So, what’s that all about?” Kai questioned Tao.

“Well, dancing club and singing club have always been like that. We compete against each other to see which one of us is the most popular. They have been winning all this time because we only had 4 members. We have-” Tao was cut by the school bell, indicating that it was time to run to the class.

“Crap, we’re gonna be late. Let’s go Tao! Oh yeah, 4th floor, room 01, after you finish your stuffs.” Kris shouted as he ran toward the crowd.

“That was weird. Hey Sehun, where are we going now?” Kai asked Sehun, but the latter just shrugged his shoulder.

“Excuse me, are you two Jongin and Sehun?” a voice called them. Kai and Sehun turned around and saw a good looking man with a smile plastered across his face. They nodded and the man continued. “Ah, good. My name is Kim Joonmyeon, I’m the one who’s going to give you a tour around the campus.”

“Ah, nice to meet you. My name is Kim Jongin, you can call me Kai.” Kai bowed and nudged Sehun with his elbow.

“Oh Sehun.” He introduced shortly and went back to his cold -face.

“Sorry, he doesn’t talk that much around new people.”

“Ah it’s okay. Let’s go?”

                Joonmyeon gave them a tour around the campus for about 2 hours since the building was ginormous and had a lunch after that. They went to the cafeteria, ordered some foods and sat on a table nearby.

“So, have you guys decided what club are you guys going to take?” Joonmyeon started.

“Oh, yeah. We are going to take dancing club. The club president came to us earlier.” Kai replied while munching his foods.

“Oh, dancing eh? Interesting.” Joonmyeon smirked. Kai was about to ask what club he was taking unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter