Prank

Our Clubs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                “That dragon! Those two were supposed to be in our club!” Baekhyun muttered grumpily.

                He, Suho and Luhan entered their room together. It was where they spend their lunch time together with the other members.

                “Calm down, Baek. We have enough members, by the way.” Luhan said as he plopped down their couch. Baekhyun huffed, Suho just smirked and sat next to him.

                “I’m making kimchi spaghetti, guys! You want some?” Kyungsoo called from the kitchen.

                “Kimchi spaghetti, I want!” A chubby cheeked guy shouted as he too, entered the room. He enthusiastically sat down next to his other members who were looking at him aNd raised their eyebrows. “What?” the man shrugged.

                “Sometimes, I wonder how you are my sunbae.” Suho gritted through his teeth.

                “Hey! I heard that! And it’s not my fault I have a lot of cute genes. And it’s not only me, there’s Luhan too!” The guy defended.

                “Yeah you two are something else.” Baekhyun nodded in agreement to his own statement.

                “Where’s Chen?” Kyungsoo asked ashe put platesof kimchi spaghetti on the table. Xiumin was the first one who bolted to the table and was followed by Luhan, Baekhyun, and Suho.

                “Pulling some ty pranks to newbies.” Xiumin replied before filling his mouth with a forkful of spaghetti.

                Kyungsoo nodded as he was statisfied by Xiumin’s answer. Once, Chen put really powerful glue on Baekhyun’s chair, which made Baekhyun chased him all day with waterproof eyeliner in hand. But there were times where he pranked on people from the dancing club which made him got praises from Baekhyun.

                “God!” Luhan suddenly exclaimed, taking all of the others’ attention. “I can live with this! Kyungsoo-umma, marry me?” Luhan said with his innocent puppy eyes and a fork on his mouth.

                The four of them burst into laughter, telling Luhan that he was too young for marriage, which made Luhan pouted and told them that he was older than most of them. Kyungsoo patted Luhan’s back and told him to finish his food before it got cold.

                “Speaking of cold food, Xiumin, can you text Chen? His food is getting cold.” Suho told Xiumin, ignoring Luhan’s whines. Xiumin nodded and pulled out his phone before hitting the buttons before putting it back to his pocket.

                Approximately sixty seconds later, the door was slammed open by none other than the troll of the club, Chen, who was panting for air. He walked towards the table and sat down next to Xiumin, ignoring the stares which were given by the other members.

                “Why were you running? Suho asked.

                “Kyungsoo’s food.” He simply answered as Kyungsoo pushed Chen’s share towards him which he gleefully took. The others, except Kyungsoo, nodded as they agreed with Chen. They’d run like there was no tomorrow if they were Chen.

                “ing hell! I’d love to be your slave if you give me this every day!” Chen exclaimed.

                “I’d say you were so ing…,” Baekhyun paused and put a forkful of spaghetti into his mouth before chewing it and swallowed it. “gross and told you to get the out but I totally agree with that.” Baekhyun added and put more spaghetti into his mouth while Kyungsoo was just chuckling at them.

                “By the way, heard you guys lost the two new students to the other club.” Chen said bitterly. “You want me to you know, give them a lesson or something?” Chen said suggestively while wiggling his eyebrows.

                “Yeah! You really should!” Baekhyun exclaimed. “And do me favor, hm? Can you make a special prank you never did to anyone or no one ever knows and do that to the freaking giant dragon? I swear he really got into my nerves this morning.” Baekhyun huufed.

                “Really? Sure, I’ll try to come up with something.” Chem mumbled as he ate.

                “That’s how I like it.” Baekhyun smirked and leaned closer to high-five Chen. When their h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter