The Two Clubs

Our Clubs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Sehun woke up earlier. It was his first day in college and he couldn’t help himself but to feel excited. He took a quick shower and got ready for school. After he had done, he went down to the kitchen and saw his best friend, Kai eating cereals.      

             They lived together just a month ago since they were already in college. They had been best friends for a long time although they only had one similarity; they both loved and had passion for dancing.

             Kai was very shy. He didn’t talk much except when he was with Sehun and their friends. But he could be really outgoing at times. He never had a girlfriend because apparently he never liked any of them. A lot of girls had been making moves on him but he shyly rejected each of them.

             Sehun, on the other hand, had always worn a cold expression on his face. He barely smiled or even stifled a laugh. Girls never even tried to approach him because of his cold aura. Even Kai couldn’t bring out the best in him. But he was kind and that was why Kai and he became friends.

             The two ate their breakfast, excitement all over their faces. It was the second time Kai saw Sehun like that; the first time was on their graduation day. Who wouldn’t be this happy and all giddy when you were entering Korea’s best university? They were both given a scholarship because of their talent which made it easier for them with the finances.

             They walked inside the university and roamed around a bit since they were a little too early. Girls were already ogling on the two but they seemed oblivious about it. They entered the huge gym for the freshmen orientation and took a seat next to each other.

             There were speeches here and there, some performances and all that jazz by some senior students. They were told about what clubs were available and the benefits of it. When it was done, some freshmen were already showing off on the stage to catch the attention of the club presidents. Their attention was then caught by a guy who looked older; probably a sunbae.

“Sehun? Kai? Am I right?” The sunbae asked while grinning widely.

 “Ah. Nae” The two answered politely.

“Okay, so what you guys filled in your applications… dancing and rap a bit. Alright! Why don’t you show your skills? You guys are next.”  The sunbae exclaimed and pointed to the stage across the room which was being used by some freshmen who were dancing terribly. The worst part was, many students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter