Hospital

Our Clubs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “What are you guys laughing about?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun and Chen as he put the now-clean-and-empty cooking pot on the rack.

                “Nothing.” Both of them said as they tried to hold their laughter but failed miserably when the image of the dancing club’s members going back and forth to the toilet came to their mind, again.

                Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder and grabbed a magazine as he plopped himself on the sofa while Chen and Baekhyun decided to play xbox together.

                Luhan was worried, very worried. He kept walking back and forth the kitchen area and peeked through the door once in a while to see if a certain man was outside. Luhan kept thinking about the things that might happened to Sehun if he did eat the spaghetti.

                Kyungsoo, who saw this, asked Luhan what was wrong but the latter just smiled weakly and shook his head. Furrowing his brows, Kyungsoo shrugged it off as he told Luhan to sit beside him and showed him some of the food recipes on the magazine he was reading, asking Luhan which one he wanted to eat for tomorrow.

                About an hour later, Luhan was laying on the couch with his head rested on Kyungsoo’s lap as Luhan talked about his studies.

                Being the umma he was, Kyungsoo stoke Luhan’s hair as he listened to Luhan’s blabbers when suddenly he heard a loud bang outside. Frowning, he was about to ask Luhan about what that was but Luhan suddenly stood abruptly and ran towards the door. Kyungsoo was confused but he decided to follow Luhan since the latter seemed to know something.

                “What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked with a frown as he approached Luhan and Sehun who were talking to each other.

                “Uhh, everyone who ate your spaghetti earlier has a stomachache, except Sehun.” Luhan said and quickly added when he saw Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. “No, no, it’s not because of your spaghetti. We ate the same thing right? It was Chen and Baekhyun, they put… laxative on the food.”

                As if on cue, Baekhyun and Chen came out of the room after pausing their game. “What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked.

                “Did you mess around with my food?” Kyungsoo squinted his eyes.

                “Ye- wait, how did you know? Don’t tell me…” Baekhyun burst out of laughing and Chen was just looking at him weirdly and a moment later, he got the idea and started laughing too. “Oh my god, Chen hurry up, get a camera!”

                “Yah!” Kyungsoo yelled, making Baekhyun flinched. “What if they get poisoned huh? Do you want to take responsibility?” Kyungsoo asked, glaring at them.            

                Still shocked because of the yell, Baekhyun gulped visibly. “Come on Kyunggie, it wasn’t that bad, right Chen?” Baekhyun glanced towards Chen who nodded furiously.

                “Whatever, let’s go check on them. I swear if something happened, I’ll tell the police that you two did it and I won’t help you.” Kyungsoo stated as he asked Sehun where the trio of the dancing club was and walked there.

                When they was near the restroom, they met Kai who was running towards them, panting. “H-Help, Chanyeol-hyung is…”

                “He took too much laxative.” The doctor stated the obvious, making Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Turned out that Chanyeol ate Sehun’s share and it made him had twice of the others so he got a hell of stomachache and stomach cramp.

                “You don’t say?” Baekhyun sassed and Kyungsoo elbowed him at his ribs, making him cringed in pain.

                “Is he okay now?” Kyungsoo asked the doctor.

                “He’s fine now. We’ve done a gastric lavage; we pumped out his stomach.” The doctor stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter