Interested panda is interested

Our Clubs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! so i made a twitter yesterday @byungchann

i made it to tweet about my fics' updates and interact with you guys

so follow me if you may ;A;

And, i just found out yesterday that my co-author's account had been deactivated, i might need a co-author now ._. anyone? just contact me at twitter or pm me

                “Ya, Baekhyun-hyung!” Kyungsoo called, making Baekhyun, who was walking towards god-knows-where, stopped on his tracks.

 

                “Oh Kyunggie, what’s up?” Baekhyun asked as he eyed some food containers on Kyungsoo’s hands.

                “Here,” Kyungsoo shoved some containers onto Baekhyun’s hands. “Can you accompany me to the dance club to gi— don’t tell me you forgot about you visiting Chanyeol today?” Squinting his eyes, Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun when he saw the latter’s furrowed brows and confused look.

                , I forgot. “N-No, what are you saying.” Baekhyun laughed nervously. “So what were you talking about earlier? Dance club? Let’s go!” Baekhyun turned around and walked towards the dance club’s room, letting out a sigh of relief when he didn’t feel the daggers that were shot by Kyungsoo anymore.

 

 

                Tao was the one who opened the door when Kyungsoo knocked it. He eyed him weirdly at first because it was weird for the singing club’s members to knock on the other club’s door.

                Seeing the weird look he was receiving, Kyungsoo explained the situation to Tao; about Chanyeol and about the food he was bringing as an apology.

                Surprisingly, Tao had already known about the situation from Lay but Tao was never someone who held grudge. In fact, he though the rivalry between the two clubs was pretty stupid because it had reached the point where they were not rivals anymore, but enemies. But, since his duizhang was stubborn enough to raise the white flag, he had no choice. Tao was about to invite them in after Kyungsoo gave the food containers but suddenly Kris came out.

                “Tao, what are you do- What are you doing here?” Kris squinted his eyes when he saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

                Hearing Kris’ rude statement, Tao elbowed him right on his ribs, making the older winced in pain. “They’re here to give us this as an apology.” Tao showed him the food containers he was holding to Kris.

                “An apology for what?” Kris raised an eyebrow at Tao while the said boy just sighed. After Tao had explained what happened to Chanyeol, Kris started to yell at them. “Yah! What if he died huh?! Are you out of your mind?!”

                “, don’t you yell at Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun sassed when he saw Kyungsoo was lowering his head. Frankly, it was his and Chen’s fault; Kyungsoo had nothing to do with it except for making that delicious spaghetti.

                “He. Is. Okay.” Tao emphasized every single word of his sentence as he glared at Kris.

                Baekhyun could’ve sworn he heard Kris squeaked. But since he was at fault, he held his laughter.

                “Do you want to come in? There are Kai and Sehun inside too.” Tao invited, ignoring the disapproving glare Kris was giving.

                As if on cue, Kai came out of the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter