V

Lets Talk About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lets Talk About Love - V

 

Jiyong took another step forward, slowly. Dara felt her heart catching in . She could smell the alcohol on his breath, the cologne on his body. Her senses sharpen at once, attuning to his being. When she suddenly felt his lips on hers, she welcomed them.

 

Jiyong was so tentative when kissing her. Dara could feel that he wanted to make sure, even though he was not entirely sober, that yshe was comfortable with it. As soon as she started to kiss back, he deepened the kiss. His tongue slipped into .

 

She felt her back hit her door. Jiyong raised his hands, cupping her face, and she fumbled a little, scared of being caught. Her hand slipped behind her, reaching for the doorknob and turning. The two of them stumbled through the frame, his hands still on her and their mouths still hot on one another. The door swung shut with a clicked.

 

Without thinking, Dara began to slide off her dress, and he didn’t protest. The air around her felt warm and thick with tension, electricity shooting through her body. Jiyong left her lips only so he could kiss along her neck, biting here and there. He hard on one spot, intending to leave a mark, and she whimpered beneath him.

 

She pushed away the fabric of his shirt, raking her nails along his abdomen. Neither of them were saying anything, just reveling in the soft panting and restrained . She wasn’t sure why she suddenly felt so anxious to be with him, but she was.

 

Jiyong pulled away briefly to discard his shirt. She protested, fingers falling to the buckle of his belt. He tut above her, low chuckle escaping.

 

“You’re in a hurry,” he breathed, body pressing against hers once more. His flesh was hot. She felt like she was melting against it.

 

Dara didn’t bother answering, her hands were already unclasping his belt. Jiyong took the opportunity to rid her of her bra. It seemed so unnecessary to her, all of a sudden, to have so many clothes on. He let out a soft groan when she stood before him in just her underwear, eyes drinking her in.

 

“ing gorgeous,” he said, gaze tracing the line of her torso. “So much better than what I imagined.”

 

“You imagined me?” Dara asked, smile touching her lips.

 

Jiyong pulled her towards him. His fingers reached for her chest at once. Dara let out a sharp moan when he started to fondle her, deft hands taunting in all the right ways. She hooked a leg around his waist, gasping as the roughness of his jeans rubbed against her. She could feel the hardness of his length beneath them and it only served in increasing Dara’s heartbeat. Unthinkingly, she grinded against Jiyong and he cursed. It was somehow ier than usual.

 

“That’s why I couldn’t look at you today,” he admitted, lips now ducking down to her chest. She threw her head back as his tongue circled around her s, soft and precise. “I did something naughty.”

 

“Y-You did?” she gasped.

 

Jiyong blew against her wet skin. A shudder runs through Dara’s body. He hummed in pleasure and she pressed her thighs together to stop them from shaking.

 

“I thought of you last night,” he went on.

 

She started to his jeans, her breathing uneven. Jiyong’s lips find their way back to hers, kissing her roughly. One of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter