III

Lets Talk About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lets Talk About Love - III

 

It was probably one of the greatest luck that Dara was actually friends with G Dragon, someone who famous and mind you he wasn’t just famous in Korea but internationally. His bad boy, cold image which was displayed to the public was so much different compared to how he acts with her. With Dara, he was Kwon Jiyong. And Dara couldn’t ask more for that.

 

She could still remember how nervous the first time she met him, she forgot close her door and went back running when she was already walking halfway towards her car. But of course, she won’t let him find out about that! They’ve hung out a few times already but she couldn’t just simply say for certain that her friendship with Jiyong was a solid thing, though she felt that it would be nice to have a chance to get to know him much, much more.

 

“You really can’t remember?”

 

“I’m not kidding, Ji. I can’t remember at all!”

 

He bursted out laughing, completely finding Dara’s answer was funny. “Holy! How much did you drink?”

 

“Only what Bommie gave me..”

 

“You trust people easily, eh?”

 

“Yeah,” she rolled her eyes slightly then pointed her finger to Jiyong’s chest. “You’d be dead if you take advantage of that.”

 

“Nah, don’t worry, I won’t,” he said, winking at her.

 

The two of them were sitting inside his recording studio with a whole large box of fries and cokes, chatting and laughing the night out. He had asked her to come over, after he was done with his recording and she bought those fries and bottles of cokes and he was more than pleased with it.

 

“I gotta admit though,” he said, taking a sip on his drink, “You looked so sad that day.”

 

Dara who was eating fries looked at the one tasty fellow what was in her hand. She then pouted, eyes not leaving her fries. “Yeah, I was.”

 

He waited for her to say more, but she didn’t feel comfortable discussing about the issue. Dara fiddled with her straw, trying not to make things awkward between them. She really didn’t want to answer the question because she felt like she wasn’t ready to talk about it yet.

 

“Hey, it’s okay.”

 

Dara looked up.

 

“If you don’t want to talk about that, it's fine. There are things that are just hard to talk about. I understand.”

 

Dara looked at Jiyong, flashing him her grateful smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter