II

Lets Talk About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lets Talk About Love - II

 

 

Who are you?

 

“I’m Jiyong.”

 

“Jiyong?”

 

Dara heard herself repeating what he just said. She stared at the person sitting next to her. Her eyes squinted, trying to recollect her thoughts. She felt like she had seen him somewhere before.

 

‘Damn alcohol,’ she hissed to herself. Blaming fully on the liquid for not being able to figure out anything as for the moment. Little did she know, sitting next to her was Kwon Jiyong, or better known as G Dragon, the leader of one of the hottest KPOP groups in Korea, BIGBANG.

 

-

 

Dara frowned in her sleep, feeling distracted with the sudden intrusion of sunlight piercing her face. A small grunt came from her, suddenly feeling the cold breeze coming out of nowhere. Her headache wasn’t much of a help either. With much trouble, she finally opened her eyes, only to be welcomed by a familiar place.

 

Her thoughts then wandered to what she and Bom went through last night. They went clubbing… danced, drank their hearts out, then… they met someone famous? Or was she was hallucinating because she really couldn’t recall well.

 

As she tried to recall some more, it was distracted as she could hear someone’s voice singing coming from the outside, suddenly stopped when the bedroom door opened. “Dara-ya! You’re up already? Good morning sunshine!” Bom greeted on top of her lungs.

 

Dara squinted her eyes once again as Bom’s sharp voice entered her ears, hoping somehow she could reduce the loudness coming from the other girl’s voice. “Come, breakfast is ready!”

 

“Bommie…” that was all that came from her. Bom came walking towards her, settling herself at the edge of the bed. “Why am I here?”

 

“Oh woman, you were too drunk last night, I couldn’t just leave you alone like that!”

 

Dara gave her a small glare hearing that. “And whose fault was that?”

 

“I was just trying to help!” She came out defensively. Dara mimicked her, only to earn an annoyed look from Bom. “But I really did help you right?” The mood suddenly changed, Bom’s expression became mischief all of the sudden.

 

“I guess so. I can forget him for a moment. At least I didn’t spend the night crying my eyes out,” she let out a sigh, suddenly feeling depressed when she remembered that her boss was taken already. “Well, aside from the fact that my head is pounding so hard right now, everything is okay I guess.”

 

“OMG, you have a headache? Wait up,” Bom reached for the drawer placed beside her bed, going through a bunch of stuffs packed in p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter