Episode 7 - Friendly hunt?

Music Couple! 2

                                  Friendly Hunt?

 

Hello! Author-nim here! Today, We are just going to smooth things off like...smooth peanut butter, or smooth ice? Or soft fluffy cotton candy? I Don't know. Well, enjoy today's episode!


 

Tiffany's POV:

I quickly pushes him off. I stand there, blushing. I turn around facing the other direction and started to leave by myself. He was still standing there and it made me crazy. UGH! 

~ In the Morning ~

Since Siwon was sleeping in a spare room, I was sleeping in my dreamland. My alarm clock rings, waking me up in an annoying way. -.- I jumped off my bed and hit snoozed. I went back to bed this time but I realized someone was beside me, under the covers. I slowly took the covers off and realize it was just Yoona. I had a mini heart attack. "Yoong?' I called out. I only heard a little mutter. " Mmm?" Is what I think she had said. " Wake up." I said, shaking her.I forget her and just went under the covers and fell asleep. 10 minutes later, The alarm goes off again but I hid under the covers. I heard the door swung and but I knew it was Sunny. Who else would go in like that? " Rise and Shine!" She said as she pulls the curtains open.

Yoona's POV:

I peeked from the pink covers and the sunlight hits my eyes causing it to squint a bit. I take a look around and realize it was just Sunny Unnie opening the curtains. " Noona!" I said, bringing out more of my masculin side. I was forced to act femimine for the camera. I cover myself with the covers until Tiffany and Sunny started to tickle me. " Araso, Noona! Sto...p....Stop.....KUMANE!" I yelled and they stop as they laugh.

Today was the day we start our first mission and we were suppose to wear something thats good to excercise in. As always, Tiffany wore some pink sweatshirt and matching pink pants. Plus her favorite pink sneakers. Sunny wore our high school's old gym uniform. It still fit her. Anyways she also wore her lucky black and white sneakers. Today, I wanted to look a bit fashionable for the camera so I took a gray hoodie and some baggy black jogging pants with my favorite pair of jordans. We headed out to the living room and I see that Sorry idiot. I sneered at him and looked away and noticed Sunny was reading off the mission card.

Sunny's POV:

" Today's first mission is to do some scavenger hunting around the park with your spouse. Here is a list. Find at least 6 from the list and you win a point. Find 10 and you win 5 points. If you found all of them, you had win 100 points. It will starts thirty minutes from now. Go!" I read out loud. I looked at Sungmin and I was disgusted. We all headed off to the park.