Episode 4 - Day 1 Starts Here

Music Couple! 2

                                   Day 1 Starts Here

 

Sunny's POV:

After the party, Yoona stomps in, angry. She went up to her room and slammed the door causing me and Tiffany unnie to jump. Did she wanted some food? Or was she angry at the PD-nim? I get into my room and into the bathroom. I quickly soak myself in a nice hot bath with fun bubbles. I smiled and laugh while I blew some bubbles off my hands. I washed off all the hair chalk off my hair. The bath water started to turn orange so I quickly washed off my body and came out. I dry off my hair as the excess water from my hair splashed a bit onto my bunny PJs I'm wearing. I put on my bunny slippers and grabbed my bunny toothbrush and toothpaste.

I was about to wash off the makeup and brush my teeth but that mean dude comes in. Ugh. I just almost puked in my mouth. He looked at me with that dirty look and I look away into the mirror. I fully finish washing my face and he was just standing there, arms crossed and foot tapping on the floor. I looking at him, with my toothbrush in my mouth and a bit of foam residue on my side of my lips. "Bwoh?" I said, spitting a bit of the foam on the floor. "Ew. I'm waiting for you to LEAVE." He said. " Okay, I'll leave the washroom!" I said. " Can't you have some decent patience?" I said, taking the toothbrush out of my mouth.  " Ani! I meant leave Music Couple! 2." He sneered in my face. " Ya! Lee SungMin!" I said, stomping my feet and placing my arms onto my waist. " I'm doing this because I want to! You to right?" I said. He laughed and he stopped smiling and pushes me out of the washroom and makes me fall on my right outside the bathroom door. " GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!" He screamed. In. My. FACE. How rude.

Hmph! I said Outloud so he can hear it. I grabbed my snuggies and stomped off to Yoona's Room.

Sungmin's POV: 

I peeked my head outside the door to see if she was there. I was happy but I kinda felt sad. I closed the door and took my bath.

Tiffany's POV:

I was so bored. I slumped onto the green leathered couch, watching the tv in the living room. That TOP ACTOR needed his beautiful sleep without any UGLY disturbance. How rude. I hear someone stomping in the hallway and I take a look. But before I seen that person, the person had already had went inside the room. "Nugusaeyo?" I think to myself. I went back to the couch and had cover up myself with the blanket my sister, Luna unnie and my brother, Jonghyun Oppa had gaven me before I had left to America. Thinking of them makes me miss them. Especially if they weren't blood related. I smiled alot just by looking at my blanket. I hear someone laughing at me and I looked over my shoulder. Gosh its that f****** Actor. "Bwoh?" I said, as I speaked again. " Why are you interupting your OWN beauty sleep?" I said smirkingly. He points at the tv and I look at the tv. " Its too loud." He said as I look back at him, weirdly since it was low at 12 (Volume setting). He laughed from my face as I grabbed out my phone and took a picture. 

Siwon's POV:

I stopped laughing as I heard a click! I went to grabbed the phone but she pulls her arms away from me. "Give it." I said. "Wae? Its my phone." She said as she makes a wide grin on her face, making her look likes devil's helper. I kept on trying to grab it but she moves back further. Finally, when I couldn't take it anymore, I jumped on her. She looks at me where her wide black eyes as I stare back. I snapped back before she did and grabbed the phone. I steal a glance from her and she stayed like that, frozen. I look at the photo. " Wow! I look good. Sent me the photo!" I said as I enter my phone number into her phone. I grabbed out my phone and enters her in my contacts. I placed my phone back into my pocket and took a photo of her. I threw the phone at her and left, with a big smirk.

No One's POV:

Day 1

The house rings like an alarm, waking everyone up. They all come downstairs at sat on sleeping Tiffany. They had bed hair and In their PJ's. Someone farts on Tiffany, making her stood up and scream. "EWWW!" She said. The PD-nim walks in. " Well thats a horrible start For Day 1. Today we are going to a beach house. and then going to the recording studio to record a new OST. " He said. " I thought we were gonna use the one the first cast had made." Yoona said. " Ani. And you guys will have a LOVEly tour in Namsan tower and view and give respect to Lee Soon Shin." He replied. " DAY 1, Starts here!" He said. They all couldn't resist laughing how G*y he said it, inspecially since when he was wearing a purple sparkly bowa and a tuxedo with a leopard printed tie and matching shoes.