Episode 6 - Getting to know each other

Music Couple! 2

                           Getting To Know Each Other

 


 Elloreh! Author-nim here! Last time I left you with a cliff hanger! Please vote still in this poll below!:

Enjoy!


Sungmin's POV:

I lean in a bit closer, as she leans a little back from my face. I smirked. " No one, stupid shortie." I said as I stand straight back up. " Ya! I'm not a stupid shortie!!!" She yelled at me. She stomped on my toe and gave me a merong and walked away. "Aghh!" I said in pain, holding onto my foot. "Aish! Jinja this girl!!!" I said, I followed her. " Ya! Eodie-ya?" I asked her. She still walks foreward but she answers me. " To the restaurant!" She yelled out loud. After a few moments, we arrived at the restaurant.

Everyone was sitting at a same table, but they weren't talking. We joined them. Everyone orders the dinner special but Yoona and Sunny, Wow! They ordered almost everything and Tiffany had this women etiquette so she ordered some sollotang (Rice and beef soup). Suny grabs a Ttalgi and tries to feed it to Tiffany. I don't know why but I grabbed her arm to my face and ate the Ttalgi off her hands. (Ttalgi is strawberry) She looks at me with a What the heck face. Everyone also looks at me like that. " Bwoh?" I said. 

Kibum's POV:

The PD-nim suggests we play a get to know eachother game while eating so of course, Siwon would always share his FAMOUS information. " I am Choi Siwon. I am 19 years old and had been an actor for 6 years." He flaunted off. " I a rich, I am going to inherit my family's company soon and I am handsome. I dated 43 girls so far and my current girlfriend is no one. I had a scandal with Actress Sooyoung and I can sing. My parents are awesome and today is their birthdays. " He shared. Everyone clapped but Tiffany laughed a bit. We also had to use a plastic spoon as the mic so Siwon handed it to me. "Uh... I am Kim Kibum...I am in a gifted school. I recently.. lost my mother and my girlfriend had left me. My father owns a water bottle company. Just the bottles. I like playing sports. I hate spiders and I hate being pranked on but I love pranking others." I said. Everyone gives me an 'I'm so sorry for your lost' face which makes me sick. But Yoona just ignored it and ate her food. It kinda made me angry. I threw the spoon at her and she looks up at me.

"Its your turn." I said, smirking. "Hmph!" She said as she picks up the spoon and speaks. " I am Im Yoona! I am 19 and I am POOR! I AM A TOMBOY. I have a sister, both my parents and my halmoni! My family runs a snack shop and I am perfectly fine! I have awesome friends and I work as a chipmunk. I was hit by a car from some SORRY IDIOT. So I think I should give him this!" She stands up onto the table and does the 'sorry sorry' dance and sings it. " SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!" She sang. The waiters tried getting her down and so did her friends. Everyone in the restaurant looked at our table. Gosh how embarrassing she is.

Siwon's POV:

We were kicked out of the restaurant and we were forced to walk with our fake 'Spouses' as punishment. I looked at Tiffany who was texting on her phone. I then remembered something. " Ya. Did you sent me the picture?" I asked her. She looks away from her phone to me. " Ani. Wouldn't you think you got the notification, Dummy." She said. I was shocked because she was the first to call me dummy. " Bwoh? Dummy?!" I stopped walking. She stopped walking one pace away from me and turns around to face me. " Neh! Do you need hearing aids?!" She said. She continues to text and walk away from me. I kept on grabbing her arm but she wiggled free. " Ya! Ya!" I said. She walks so further away that she almost gets hit by the chicken delievery guy on his motorcycle. I grabbed her and brang her close to my chest.


 

Hope you enjoy!!!!!