Episode 5 - Day 1

Music Couple! 2

                                         Day 1

 


 Hello! Author-nim here~ Mianhae about yesterday. I was so caught up on my new story. If you want to view it, I have the link right here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531978

Anyways, today will get two episodes but the rest of the days will continue as 1 episode. Saranghaeyo~ 

~ Author-nim


 

No One's POV:

Yoona, Tiffany (She is the oldest in this drama but Sunny is the oldest out of these 3 in rl) and Sunny were running around the recording studios since its their first time. You know, Yoona was poor, Tiffany had only been in a photography studio and Sunny never had the chance to. Kibum, Siwon and Sungmin were playing at the foozeball table that was placed in the comfort room. The PD-nim waits on the couch, with his legs crossed and drinking some tea. He takes a quick look at his watch. " When are we availible to use the studio?" He asked his secretary. " Right now. But they're waiting for them to calm down and enter.

As the PD-nim calms the cast down, they headed straight to the recording station. "Lets Start!" The dude handling the system said. Song:

Yoona: geulae, ulineun ibyeol haneun~

Sunny: nan dangsin-eul ij-ji halyeogo hajiman nae nunmul eun haji anhseubnida ~

Siwon: ttag hanbeon , naega dangsin-eul dasi gaechoe habnida. nan dangsin-eul salang huhoehaji anh-eul geos-ibnida ~

All: naneun igeos-eul mid-eul su eobs-eo , dangsin-eun eotteon im-uiui nachseon salam ida. naega eotteohge hal su nan niga silh-eo hajiman nan dangsin-eul salang haeyo ? naega dangsin-eul ij-ji ttaemun-e jeoleul ij-ji maseyo ~

Tiffany: a ! nae nunmul-eul geonjo hal su issseubnikka? naneun idonghal su issseubnida hajiman nan dangsin eulbogo maeil kkum ~

Sungmin: naneun sidohago bilog naega hal su eobs-seubnida dangsingwa 1 bun eod-eul halyeogohabnida. dangsin-eun nae bangsig-eulo hangsang ~

All: naneun igeos-eul mid-eul su eobs-eo , dangsin-eun eotteon im-uiui nachseon salam ida. naega eotteohge hal su nan niga silh-eo hajiman nan dangsin-eul salang haeyo ? naega dangsin-eul ij-ji ttaemun-e jeoleul ij-ji maseyo ~

Kibum (Rap): a ! agi neun ( Tiffany : hangsang nae ma-eum e ) nae ma-eum-i hangsang iss-eossda geuligo nan dangsin i neomu nal salanghandago uisim hal su eobs-seubnida.

Tiffany (High Note): ~ jeongmal dangsin-eul salang o ... o wo .... a ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All: naneun igeos-eul mid-eul su eobs-eo , dangsin-eun eotteon im-uiui nachseon salam ida. naega eotteohge hal su nan niga silh-eo hajiman nan dangsin-eul salang haeyo ? naega dangsin-eul ij-ji ttaemun-e jeoleul ij-ji maseyo ~

Sunny: geulaeseo ttaemun-e jeoleul ij-ji maseyo ~

After recording, the cast all slumped down on the sofa and rubbed their neck.

Yoona's POV:

Me, Tiffany and Sunny unnie were all laughing because we were each doing an imitation. Sunny unni did her aegyo but me and Tiffany tried to playfully choke her. We switched our schedule around and decided to see Lee Soon Shin's statue first. i don't know why but the PD-nim wanted to see the Namsan Tower at night since the city lights were awesome at night. We carefully looked at Soon Shin and we think about him. After a while we decided to walk to Namsan tower and some fans comes to Me, Sunny and Tiffany unni. " Ya! I hate these cast. Why did they hire them?! I like the first one better." Said one of the fans. " They should die." They said. They cornered us on the streets. Everyone else was ahead of us, filming the boys.

In their hands they had eggs and flour and I knew they were gonna bash us. I quickly stand in front of Sunny and Tiffany and spread my body more so they would hit me. I looked the other direction trying to not get it in my face. They starting throwing it at me and Tiffany and Sunny were behind me, blocking themselves. Hey, I can't blame them. I wish someone had save me until I heard a familliar voice.

" Ya! Shoo! We'll call the cops!" He said. The girls quickly scattered away and I looked up. It was Kibum. He looks at us. " Ya, gwenchana?" He asked me. He placed his hands on my shoulder until I slapped his hands away. " Don't touch me." I said. Tiffany ad Sunny tried helping me get the flour and egg off of me. Finally, the camera actually turned at us and NOW they noticed. Gawd. The PD-nim gave me an XXL Music Couple T-shirt which had reached up to my knees. I also had to wear flip-flops they were 500 won at a thrift shop. I looked like a hobo. It was also getting cold so Sunny gave me her sweater and Tiffany gave me her pink beanie. I'm glad I had great friends. " Kumawo." I said to them. They smiled at me and we walk together to Namsan tower.

Tiffany's POV:

I felt so angry at the girls who bashed Yoong. I placed an arm over Yoong's shoulder and Sunny's. We all headed to Namsan tower. The guys were laughing behind us and I knew they were laughing at Yoona. I couldn't take it anymore so i turned around and yelled at Siwon since he was laughing the most. " Ya! Why are you laughing at a girl?" I scolded him. " Wae? I hate poor girls and TOMBOYs too. Is that a problem?!" He said. It seemed like he hated getting scolded. " Neh! It is! You look like a smuggler with that mask on!" I yelled at him. "Ya.." Sunny and Yoona said as they nudge my arms. I didn't care if the camera was watching us. I just wanted to tell him off. " Bwoh?! Smuggler?! Try being a celebrity for once! Wait for the FANS!!!" He said. Stomping away with his idiotic friends.

" Lets just go..." Yoona said as they both grabbed my hands and left.

Sunny's POV:

As we got there, Yoong and Tiffany unnie and I were running around! We were having fun! " Hey! Lets hook on our locks and notes!" Tiffany said, pointing to a spot. We all had placed ours on. " What did you guys wish for?" Yoona asked us. " I wished to live together with our husbands and children and we can be a great big family!" Tiffany said. " Jinja! I wished we all go to Lotte world!!!" Yoona said, clapping her hands and looking in the sky as if she was imagining it. " What did you wished for, Sunny?" Tiffany asked me. " Eo? I wished for us to be friends for a long time." I said, smiling.

Tiffany, Yoona, Siwon and Kibum wanted to go eat so i went to the top of the tower by myself. Of course that bully came but I pretend he wasn't there. I was looking at the view until I almost puked because of that jerk. " Boya? Why did you come here?" I asked him. " Just waiting for my wish to come true." He said. i couldn't help but ask. " What was it?" I asked him. He placed his hands against the bars and watched the view. " Just to grow old with the woman I loved." He said. " Bwoh?" I looked at him confused. I never knew he could actually find someone to love. He looks at me. " Wanna know who?" He asked me. I stared at him blankly.


I hoped you guys enjoyed Episode 5!!!!