Episode 3 - Yoona's 19th Birthday

Music Couple! 2

                               Yoona's 19th Birthday

 

Yoona's POV:

I sunken up, feeling a bit uptight. I didn't like the fact that I have to meet those guys, especially early in the morning. The PD-nim told his secretary to get us ready wearing makeup and stuff. I didn't recall for me to do this. I bit my lip, trying to avoid that pink, shimmery lipstick the lady tried putting on. "Can I just wear a snapback and a jersey jacket?" I said, pushing the woman's hand away from my face. " Andawe! Once we get into the house, we'll have a party and thats when it starts t film." The stylist said, looking at me if I was stupid. " But I seen Taeyeon Unnie wearing a long tee shirt and no makeup before." I said. She looked away, not trying to answer me because it was her job to just do my makeup. After one hour, Me, Tiffany and Sunny come out looking really girly and chic, Which Tiffany really loved. Me and Sunny were like, Is this us?

Tiffany (Recently dyed it ) Had her long black hair in a messy bun. Her makeup looked really smokey and y. She had a bright hot pink dress on that was up to her knees and it was a one strap dress. Her heels had those ballet like straps around her slender legs. I have to say it really was pretty, But I prefered something else. Sunny had this bright yellow lace dress on. It was also long sleeved and was a bit above her knees. Her yellow wedges made her look so pretty. They put hair chalk on her hair, making it blonde and orange. She looked like a sun goddess. Her makeup was more of a neutral look. They also put on a bright orange headband on her hair that had a sun on the left side of it. As for me, they waved my hair and add some hair extentions that was blonde. I had a little makeup on, making me look 'pure'. They put on a sleeveless white maxi (High low) dress. The back reached my knee while the front reach near my thighs. It exposed my back and almost my waist. But my sports bra... was showing...Awkward. I had to wear HEELS! It hurts. ALOT. Its too white and shiny. I look in the mirror and cried because it hurts my pride that I gave in for sooo much money. Then the guys walked in, as I turned and they saw a tear drop falling from my eye.

The guys were just wearing polo shirts and denim jeans followed by sneakers. Even their hair wasn't done.

Kibum's POV:

I looked at the girl, that was supposed to be Yoona. She was crying. I kept on dazing at her. But Siwon dazed at Tiffany and Sungmin dazed at Sunny. The PD-nim waved in front of our eyes, snapping us back to reality. " Guys, get ready for tuxedos, dress shoes, Hair fixing and Makeup-" He said but us, Me and Sungmin, said in sync. " BWOH?!?! MAKEUP?!?!" The girls were laughing at us except for Im Yoona. She was looking down crying while the stylist I guess was trying to re-apply something that was black. She put on her eyelash and I was scared. Wouldn't that poke your eyes?

After we came out from dressing, we looked more sophisticated. I guess Siwon was used to it. He was looking around with his hands in his pockets. " Okay, so the couples are Siwon and Tiffany who will be called SiFany or Model couple. Sungmin and Sunny will be SunSun or Aegyo couple so act with alot of aegyo. And that leaves Kibum and Yoona as Yoonbum or natural couple or Acting couple since I knew you guys had done plays before." I was so shocked that the PD-nim knew alot about us. But Yoona seemed more boyish when i saw her at the audition. She was wearing a snapback, a team jersey shirt and baggy pants with some sneakers. Was she crying earlier about that? Because it didn't fit her style? Aish! Why are you thinking about this?!?! I hit my head over again and everyone looks at me. I looked away from them. But I just realize that Yoona looks so much alike my girlfriend, Yuri.

Yoona's POV:

We arrived at our new house. They brought new clothes to our rooms. And I knew that they were gonna had double beds and stuff since Sica unnie told me on the phione earlier. But the clothes matched our personality well, so that was the second highlight of the day. I smiled widely. I take a look inside my room. I thought it was gonna be like the one in season 1 but I was wrong. We lived in another house room. We lived to the one beside the house room in season 1. My room had blue wallpaper. The bed had white bed sheets and some light purple bedspread. There was a vanity for that jerk and me. They even hung my Snapbacks! It had a very big window and you can see the entire CITY. When I saw Tiffany's room, It was total pink. I felt sorry for That manican. There was like this princess bed and a big armoir filled with Tiffany's makeup. I couldn't stand it so I went to Sunny's room. It had alot of cloud wallpapering and lots of plushies. I feel like I was in a nursery room or a 5 year old's bedroom. The bed was very big and it had a rainbow bedspread and sheets. Great. They had a very big tv. Lucky. I left to change into some comfortable clothes. 

I grabbed the grey sweatshirt in the closet and some grey sweatpants. I also grabbed a pair of jordans and took one of the snapbacks that said 'Luck' on it. It was later at night and the party had started. The PD-nim was staring at me weirdly with the Camera man watching me. Legitly, he told me to hang somewhere else so I went outside to the lawn.

Kibum's POV:

I was getting bored while everyone else was having fun, and faking a smile to the camera. I looked at the balcony, and saw Yoona sitting at the lawn alone. I grabbed two sode from the fridge and headed downstairs to the lawn. I Seen her as she makes eye contact with me. I sat beside her. She was about to move until I handed her the soda. She gladly accepts it and starts to drink.

I sip my soda. "Sorry." I said. She sneered at me and then looked at the other way. I took out my wallet. I took out $300 and gave it to her. She looks at the money and accepts it. " Lets start over." I said. I hand her my hand. " Annyeonghasaeyo. Kim Kibum Imnida." I said. She shakes my hands and greets herself. " Im Yoona Imnida." She said. We both smiled and looked at our drink. I felt my phone vibrate. I tooked it out of my pocket.

I'm breaking up with you..." I read the text. My Yuri broke up with me in a text. I threw my phone on the ground. Yoona jumps a bit and looks at me. But I didn't care. Why would Yuri-ah break up with me in a text? At least give me a chance to kiss her again. Since I knew we were on bad terms. " Waegurae?" Yoona asked me, gently. I looked at her but I then thought she was Yuri. I grabbed her neck and brought her foreward to my face and I forcefully crashed her lips on mines. 

Yoona's POV:

My eyes widen in shock because he took my first kiss away. I didn't do anything because I was too shocked at the moment. I dropped my can of soda. I slowly closed my eyes and retailiates to his kiss, as we kissed under the moonlight. What was worst was that the camera man was spying on us. But we didn't care. We just kept on kissing. I realized at a moment that he was a ert and I pushed him a way. I punched him in the face and walked away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the late update. I usually update at 1:00 AM. But now its 5:16 AM. I promise the next episode there will be a little of SunSun and Sifany. Now start voting! I will close it on the 19'th episode! Kamsamnida for watching!

- Author-nim