Seeing you Again

That's L.O.V.E

Donghae POV

"Jessica?wow...a good name."I said to myself.I think I am totally fell in love with Jessica.

She is just a beautifuland cute girl.As she already gone,I think I 'll just go home then.

Jessica POV

When I got home,I saw Krstal's already at home.And there's the guys that I saw in the morning.

What's happening?

I walked into the living room.Krystal noticed me.She ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Aww...What's happened?"I asked her.

"Sis,can you tell me how to choose?"Krysatl asked me with tears aroung her beautiful big eyes.

As I glanced the guys at the back.Aww...I can't choose any.I think my ex is the most..........perfect......How come I remembered him again?

"Krystal,Who do you love then?"I asked her softly and patted her head gently.

She wiped her tears and whispered softly to me,"Sis,I love two of them....Taemin.....and Sehun."

I nodded and glanced Taemin and Sehun.If you need me to choose,I can't choose one too.But the best man for Krystal.....

Must be Lee Taemin.

"Krystal,if you don't want to get hurt the best way is not to love.But you need to be brave and choose the best one."I said.

Krystal nodded and turned to Taemin and Sehun.

She take a deep breathe before she say anything,"Sehun,I......am Sorry." I can see the sadness in Sehun's eyes.

But he's still brave enough.Whatever he is defeated by Taemin.

"Taemin,........Saranghaeyo"She said and hugged him.

It is great to see someone is fall in love.But it is sad when it happened on me.

I smiled to them and go to my room.

I laied on the bed as I remembered "him"Wait....I didn't know his name!How stupid am I?

Arh...anyway I can see him tomorrow.Isn't it good?

At this moment,Krystal knocked my door."Came in."

She came into my room and sat on my bed,"Unnie,Thank you."I smiled and said,"No thanks.So Taemin and you are offical,right?"

She nodded happily.I love the way they be together.They are just so adorable.But this thing reminds me.......my ex......

Krystal noticed my sadness on my face,she asked,"Unnie,get a new relationship will make you feel better.It's work!"

I stopped smile and nodded,"I know but I just can't."

The next day

I woke up from the scary dream as usual.

But this time it is a bittersweet dream.He brought me to the park we used to go and we've had a good time there.

And finally when I was about to woke up,he left me again.

I go to Seoul High School again.I admitted I was a bit nervous.But I must do it.

I waited outside the classroom.Until the teacher call me inside.

"Let's welcome our new classmate!" I walked inside slowly.

I started introducing myself,"Hello everyone,my name is Jessica Jung."After my intoducing,I glanced around the classroom.

Omo!!Guess what shocked my eyes! It's him!The one I met yesterday.

He smiled at me.I smiled at him unawarely.

"Okay maybe Jessica,you can sit there."The teacher pointed at a seat at the back.

I sat down and the lesson start.

Around my seat,there're some girls.They seems friendly.They talked to me,"Hey Jessica.I'm Kwon Yuri.Let's be friends."

"And I'm Seohyun."The other girl said.They all looks beautiful and cute.

After School

Seoul High School's lesson is less than my old school.How great!

I packed my things and decided to leave with my new friends."Okay Let's go!"Suddenly someone called my name,"Jessica!!"

I saw the girls were shocked so I turned around.I saw him.

"Jessica,Hi see you again."He smiled and said."Yes.I don't know if we're in the same class."I said.

"Ooh and I'm Donghae.Lee Donghae."He said as he offered a shake hand with me.He continued,"Are...are you free tomorrow?"

Since tomorrow is Saturday already.I nodded and said,"Em...I need to think."

He seems disappointed.Someone at the back shouted,"Lee Donghae,Come on!" He wrote his mobile number on a paper.

He threw the paper to me and ran off.

The paper said,"Call me or text me:(his phone no.)

The other girls smirked at me,"Ooh~! Sica your so great! Donghae seems fall in love with you!"Yuri teased me.

I got confused,"Wae?What do you mean?" Seohyun added,"Donghae oppa is one of the famous kingka in this school.And the main point is....He is the only one who haven't get a girlfriend yet.From what Kyuhyun oppa said,Donghae haven't loved a girl before."

I felt amazing of Seohyun.I asked even more detailed,"Wait....oppa?Why you keep saying Kyuhyun oppa....Donghae oppa.."

Seohyun's face get all red.Yuri explained,"Seohyun's boyfriend is Cho Kyuhyun.The maknae of the kingkas."

"Ooh~!Then...How'bout you,Yuri?"I smirked at her.Her face get red as Seohyun.This time,Seohyun explained,"Unnie's boyfriend is Yesung oppa.One of the kingkas.He's good at singing and Kyuhyun oppa also."

"Wow...so you guys have boyfriends....."I filled sadness through my face.

Donghae POV

"Lee Donghae,Come on!"My friends called me.I threw the paper to Jessica and ran off.

"Hey bro,what's up?"I said.All of them glared at me.Aww...what's that for?

"Yah!What take you so long then?"Kyuhyun asked.Ooh...This evil kid is not in mood anyway.I think Seohyun left him here,right?

But today Yesung hyung's not in mood too....About Yuri...maybe?

For me,someone who have no girlfriends since birthwill never knowwhat these guys are thinking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 ended~!

Don't foget to comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you~!

Bye^^