Matching

That's L.O.V.E

Jessica POV

 It is getting late,we decided to go home.

"Let's go home then,"I suggested,yawning.

All of us went separately because we lived quite far away from each other's home.However,Donghae said,"Hey Sica,can I come to your house?I guess my brother's at your house."He was staring at his cell phone.

I nodded,"Oh okay let's go then."

Then I felt Seohyun and Yuri smirking in the back before they leave,whihch is really creepy.

We waited for the bus at the bus stop.It's late already,so it takes the bus forever to come here.I sat down on the bench inside the bus stop.

Slience filled up the bus stop.

"Hey"I said.Donghae looked at me with a confusing look.

"Say something,"I said softly,without looking at him.I felt shyto be the one who start a conversation.

He chuckled,"Oh yeah let's talk about..."He stopped as the bus finally came.

We sat down at the back of the bus,which is really warm.

I yawned,"What did you want to say?"

"Nothing.Just want to ask if Taemin treat your sister well."

I smiled,thinking he's a good brother."From my observation,he's a good guy.But I don't know whatt my sis thinks about him"

"Alright,I've been worried about Taemin since elementary school.Being an older brother is not an easy job."

"Yup but sometimes we might be over-worried about them..."I stopped and glanced at Donghae,to see if he's listening.

He was staring at me with a serious look,so I continued,"You know that moment when they started to worry about you back?"

I chucklled,thinking how Krystal giving me advice and helping me when I feel downcast about breaking up with my boyfriend.

Donghae commented,"Well that's ironic,I think I can feel that."

Donghae POV

"Lee Taemin!"I shouted when I saw that he was about to kiss Krystal.

I just feel like I can't watch this kind of rated scene in my life.I can hear Jessic's giggling at my reaction.

"Hey calm down Donghae,"she said between laughing.

"Oh...sis and...Donghae oppa?"Krystal stood up and stuttered.She's like why are we here together this late.

"Hyung have you eat anything?Let me cook some noodles for you,"Taemin disappeared after finishing what he said.

"Yah I'm not even hungry."I said quite loud,enough fir Taemin to hear.

"You brothers are so cute,"Jessica said,who was still laughing.

"I think your laughing your stomach out of your mouth soon,"I said,trying to show off my sense of humor.

She laughed even harder,while Krystal stood there like a stone.

"Umm...Sis I don't think that's funny..."Krystal said softly.

"I don't know but it's really not making any sense,"Sica said and started to stop laugh.

Krystal forced a laugh,"Oh well..."

Krystal POV

 I seeked into the kitchen,where Taemin escaped to after Donghae came.

"Lee Taemin,"I whispered as if I'm a spy seeking for food in a danerous kitchen.

He gasped,"Hyung is gone?"

I shooked my head,"And what were you doing?"

"Me?I'm cooking,"he said as if he's doing nothing wrong.

"That's the problem!You brothers have problems!"I almost screamed.Taemin got confused.

"I don't know your brother's THAT humorous,"I commented coolly.

He then chuckled,"What did he do?"

I glanced outside of the kitchen,making sure that my sis and Donghae were not around.

"Ok,so that's what he said,"I imitated what Donghae did a while ago to Taemin and he laughed!What's the problem?

"You are so funny.Much more humorous than my brother."he commented.

"So you agree that the joke is not funny right?"I asked and he nodded.

"Wow but Jessica laughed?"Taemin amazed.

I nodded,"Thta's weird."And then I peeked them.

They were watching the television together and laughing together.

"They look perfect with each other,don't they?"

"Just like you and me,"Taemin said,sweetly and holded my hands firmly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an update~

I hope you guys are still here for the fanfic...

Anyway,please subscribe and comment!

Thank you so much for reading <3