Triple...Double Date,2 another(Part1)

That's L.O.V.E

Jessica POV

Today we'll have a triple.....no it is a Double date and with two more people which is just for fun.

Haha..I know it is not a real date and it means nothing...But I just don't know why I'm getting really nervous...

God,I won't love him as I love my boyfriend but he....maybe Krystal is right.He is just really perfect.

But.............

"Unnie!!!"Krystal yelled and ran to my bedroom.

I looked up as I was brushing my hair neatly.I asked her,"Wae?"

"Wae?Oh my god!!!Why are you still here anyway?"Krystal yelled even more loud.

I frowned and asked again,"Wae?It is still early.Nothing to be nervous." But the most nervous person...maybe it's me.

"Sis...I mean you should at least pick a NEW shirt."Krystal said as the new word sounds more loud.

I nodded as I get what she means."Fine.I will."

She smiled at me widely but then I continued,"At least try."

I walked out of my house and checked the time."It is 9 o' clock sharp.Still early."

So I decided to walk to the Bus Stop since I have a lot of time but then Yuri called me.

"Yoeboseyo?"

"Neh Sica!!"Yuri shouted.

"Neh what's happened?" I asked her and I was totally scared by her shouting.

"I think me and Yesung oppa will be late."Yuri said.

"Mwoh?" I screamed.

"So maybe you can wait for us with Donghae oppa."Yuri suggested to me then hung up the call.

"Fine.But at least I have Seohyun."I said to myself.

I continued to walk to the bus stop but this time I walked slower.

As I arrivied to the bus stop,I saw Seohyun was there waiting bus.So I shouted to her,"Seohyunie!"

She turned to me and smiled at me widely.I appoarched her as she greeted,"Good morning unnie,your so early today!"

"Yes and Yuri is gonna be late.And also her boyfriend."I said as Seohyun nodded with her big widen eyes.

"Oh see! It's Kyuhyun oppa and Donghae oppa!"Seohyun screamed as she pointed at somewhere far away.

I greeted them as Donghae said,"Sica,how are you today?"He widen his smile,he looks so cute.

I nodded and asked,"Everthing is good but Yuri and Yesung will be late."

Donghae nodded to me as Kyuhyun,the one behind Donghae.And we consider him as Seohyun's boyfriend.

He said,"Donghae hyung,why did you leave me here with this girl?" well..I'm sure he said that in a really girly voice.

As Seohyun sighed and finally speak up,"Ok fine Oppa you don't care me anymore."Then she walked away.

Kyuhyun frightened and ran to comfort Seohyun.

Aish...this kid....

Okay back to me and Donghae's conversation...

"Krystal...I mean my little sister,then your brother Taemin mentioned her before anyway?"I asked him.

He answered me with nodding his head hardly,"Yeah of course,from what I heard Krystal is really a beautiful and cute girl like you,right?"

I smiled in embarassed and replied nervously,"Th...thank you so much."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man~! It's been so long right?

Haha ok I know all of you're waiting too long for an update right?lol

But I'm really busy and wanting to focus on my school...

Anyway thx for comment,subscrbe and voting!!!

Plz keep supporting!!!