Woow

That's L.O.V.E

Jessica POV

I got home finally and as usual I chatted with my lovely sister.

"Krystal ah~I'm back!"I yelled so that she would heard me.She came out of her bedroom.

"Unnie,your so early today!"she asked wiping her eyes.I'm sure she already have a nap before I came home.

"Yah!Your so early too,isn't it?"I asked and remembering somthing."Right! I gotta tell you about my new school."

"Really?Did you met any handsome guys there?Or any cute guys?"Krystal become really interested.

I glared her a little which makes Krystal stopped her fan-girling."Yah!My sis,you have a boyfriend and don't even try to....."

I said as Krystal cutted off her sentence,"I will not even dump him! Unless he do!" I giggled.

"But if you really want to know those handsome and cute guys...I can say a lttle bit of them."I said,still giggling.

"Oh yes! I knew you know some of them!"Krystal screamed in joy.

I tell her about the kingkas which my new friends talk about and Lee Donghae.

When I talk about Donghae,Krystal suddenly screamed,"Omo!!Lee Donghae?Seriously?"

"Neh Wae?"I asked.She smiled at me and replied,"Lee Donghae is Taemin's hyung and he is the most popular kingka in our town!"

I was so shocked so I asked,"Mwoh?!But I don't even heard of him..."

Krystal glared me and said,"Yes because you only have eyes on your ex!" I heard the word"my ex".It hurts.

I looked down and Krystal noticed that.She patted my head and said,"Sorry,sis.I am not....." I nodded and smiled at her.

She smiled back and said,"So you said he gave you his phone number?" I nodded and pass Krystal the paper Donghae gave me.

She read the number on the paper carefully."Waaaaaah!!!!!"She screamed.

I covered my ears as her screaming is even as loud as me"Mwoh?!"

"Why don't you say yes to him???"Krystal screamed even more loudly.

I glared at her again,"Mwoh?You think I can have a new relationship with another guy that fast?"

"But he is handsome,cute,sporty,rich,lovely,no girlfriend since birth and have the most beautiful heart in the world! It isn't he a perfect man?"Krystal said which makes Donghae became a real perfect man but I think the most perfect man in the world is still....my ex.Nothing's gonna change.

At least I don't want to.

"So what?"I answered cooly.Krsytal glared me hardly this time."Sis,I think you are afraid of loving again."

I was shocked again.I used to be fell in love with someine easily before I met my ex.I have few boyfriends before him.But I don't I think I loved them.

Whom I fell in love deeply is my ex,only my ex.

After chatting with Krystal,I got into my bedroom.I laied on my bed.Thinking about how to answer Donghae.But...why will he interested in me?

I think I'm not as beautiful as the other girls.I'm just a average girl and not popular.Why?

Donghae POV

I gave her my number but she haven't called me yet...Well,I think I'm just way too nervous.

As I heard someone knocked my door,"Come in."I said.

My little brother,Taemin came into my bedroom.

"Wow,what brings you here?"I asked.He blushed a little."Well...I think you are.....in love,right?"I .

Even through,I haven't try that feeling before.

"Hyung,I'm dating finally."He said shyly.

"Mwoh?"I was so shocked and I don't even know he has fell in love with someone faster than me.

He is also a no girlfriend since birth,LIKE me.

"Wow,great job!Who is she then?"I asked.He glanced me and said,"Hyung,don't fell in love with her if you kow her!"

"Mwoh? I think I'm in love too,man."I yawned and replied him.

"Really?Who is that lucky girl?She is really lucky!!And are you dating?"Taemin asked many questions at the moment.

I got nervous again by his questioning."Yah!She is named Jessica.Jessica jung!"

Taemin's face blanked a bit and looked at me."Wae?"I asked.

"Jessica Jung?Are you serious?"Taemin asked me.I got confused and said,"Wae?"

"I'm dating her........."He said as I gasped.But he continued,"her sister,Krystal."I gasped again.

"Yah!You little kids!You scared me!"I yelled at him.

"But her exboyfriend just dumped her....so that she transfered to your school.And I don't think she willbegin another relationship that fast."

Taemin sighed and I gasped again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo~!!Updated!

Thank you for supporting me!!

Plz comment and subscribe!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!

Bye~!!!