Triple...Double Date,2 another(Part2)

That's L.O.V.E

Donghae POV

Jessica's cuteness,beauty,dorky....and many more.

Today I could finally admire all of them.I was really excited but nervous.I don't know how love feels before,but now I think I know it.

"Sica ah!" Someone at the back yelled Sica's name.Well...I'm sure it is a voice from Yuri.

So I turned back as everyone do.Besides Yuri,it is Yesung.

"Yah Hyung! Why are you so late?" I asked and frowned a bit.

But Yuri answered me instead,"It's my fault,Donghae oppa and we wish that you may have some times with our....."

"Our what,Yuri?"Jessica suddenly asked.

I was really curios but I think she's definatly talking about Sica.

So I shut quickly,"Okay should I thank you then?" "By the way where are we going to?"Seohyun asked softly while hidding behind Kyuhyun.

This couple is the maknae of our group and I always thought that they were really adorable.

"Wherever you want." I answered shortly as I turned to Jessica's side.

She looked surprised and said,"Mwoh?"

"Yeah where do you want to go,Sica?" I asked again.

She pouted while she's thinking,it is so cute.

"Amusment Park? Is it okay?"She said as her cheek went pink.But it makes her even more beautiful.

"That's a great idea!"I replied and all of us headed to the amusment park.

On the bus

I sat near the window so that I can watch the view of outside as usual but Jessica went to the another way that is far away from where I sat.

But thanks for Yuri again,she said,"Sica ah!I want to seat by the window with Yesung oppa."

Sica turned to her and nodded cutely.There's no space seat for her except the seat next to me.

She patted her head and sat down like a princess.

"Hi." I suddenly said.Well...I admit it it is a little bit weird.But she turned around her head as her hair lightened up my face.

"Wae,Donghae?"She said.

"You look so palm today,what's going on?"I asked worrying if she is okay.

She smiled and answered,"Neh,I am alright but today's weather is just way too hot."

"I think so too and sorry I'm going to take you to the amusment park."I said.

"Aniyo This is my opinion."She shook her head lightly.

"Why would you wanting to go there?"I asked in a sudden.

Jessica POV

"Why would you wanting to go there?"Donghae asked me.

I got shooked a little because I don't know how to answer.So I turned around to face the window instead of facing him.

But a few moments later,he called my spirit back,"Yah!"

I nodded and wiped my eyes pretending I was sleeping moments ago.

"Neh?"I said.

I could see how Donghae sighed and I felt a little bit weird so I asked him,"Why are you sighing?"

"Mwoh? No I didn't."Donghae answered me and looked down.

It makes me feel more weird but I don't think it is a good time to ask him bunch of questions.

Arrivied to the park

I jumped out of the bus as the others do.I screamed suddenly,"Wow!"

As everyone stared at me with a surprised face.

I stopped screamed and my face turn palm."Am I funny?" Then the next second everybody laughed.

I glanced Donghae to see if he's laughing too.

"Yah! Donghae! Stop laugh so hard!"Kyuhyun said before I noticed Donghae.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..."

"Great your smiles are gtting back."I muttered.

"Okay I'm fine now so where should we go first?"Donghae said.

"What about the rollar coaster?"Yuri suggested.Well...I don't really feel like rollar coaster.

But everyone except me agreed so I didn't say a word anymore and kept my face palm.

And as soon as Donghae feels like noticed me.

"Yah!Sica,why are your face so...."He stopped a while and make a poker face like me.

I just nodded and give him a fake smile."Neh I'm fine but I think I am a bit hungry."

Donghae laughed again as my stomach shouting hungry.

"So let's go to eat somthing then."He said as he stopped laughing.

We went to a food stand...um...I wonder know if the stand is legal.

"Let me have an ice-cream and a hotdog,please."I said in ahurry since I'm really hungry.

"Woah,Sica your in real hunger."Yuri blurt out and giggled.

I nodded and smiled to them.

When I get the food,we found a place which we can finish our food.

I sat and then Donghae sat next to me.

While I was enjoying my ice-cream,Donghae stared at me.

"Wae?"I yelled to him,a bit annoying,I just don't feel like that anyway.

"Eat slower or your mouth will look a like this."Donghae said and make a fool face to me.

I laughed for his sudden action.Aww...This cute boy.I think that's the reason why everyone in the town loves him that much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still continuing...lol

Okay I hope it won't be boring for you guys...

Plz keep support the story and don't forget to comment below!!!

Thank you Bye *Muah*