Meeting you

That's L.O.V.E

Jessica POV

"Oppa!!No,don't leave me here."

"Oppa!!"

I woke up in the mid night from the scary dream.This is 100th times I've dreamt about him.

I'm still loving him but he don't.Why can't I just have another better boyfriend?No!! I just can't find another one else.

Because there's nobody better than him....But in the fact,I should forget him.

I fell asleep again until the morning.

"Sica!!Wake up now and go to school!"My mom yelled.

I woke up and walk down the stair slowly.

"Mom...."I called her.She looks worried.I never want her to worry about me.But this time....

I must do it.I asked her,"Mom,could I transfer to the Seoul High School?" Expecting she'll ask me tuns of question but she just didn't ask any.

I felt shock all of a sudden.She replied,"Yes honey.You can do whatever you want."She smiled at me warmly.

I felt better with her smile so I smiled at her too.It's been so long I've never smiled.

Smiling is good for health,right? It is just a good new page of my life!Thank you God!

Mom continued,"Well...so you won't be at your old school today."

"Yay!"I screamed with a happy face.As I saw mom smiled again.

Since I have no school today,I decided to visit my new school,Seoul High School.

I got out of my house as I saw my sister,Krystal who was still on the way to school.I used to be with her to school sometimes but not now.

I think if she'll felt lonely.So I appoarched her slowly.But before I did,there's so many guys following her back.

"Omo!!Why there's so many guys?"I said to myself as I found some guys are familiar.Omo!! Isn't it the guy named Lee Taemin?

Oh my god!!And this guy!!He is the most popular guy in the form,Oh Sehun!Wow,really handsome,huh?And there're Kim JongIn,Luhan,Wu Yifan.....

Can anyone tell me what's going on?I saw Krystal ran really fast.I think shewant to get rid of these people.Eventhough I can't help,so I just watch them 

chasing and chasing.....

I looked at my watch,omo it is already 9'o clock.

I gotta go.

Donghae POV

Today I got up late and it is almost 9'o clock.

"Wow...it is 9'o clock already?I think I don't need to run to school anymore."I said to myself as someone bumped to me at the back.

"Aww...who's that?"I screamed of the painful attack.

I looked down the one who bumped into me sitting on the ground.A girl.No,a beautiful girl.

Seeing a beautiful girl which can makes me feel better and not going to angry.I help her to get up gently.

"Are you okay?"I asked her in the most y and lovely voice.

But she glared me cooly and said,"Yah!Why you stopped walking suddenly!"

I was a bit shocked with her glare but she is still cute when she's angry.

"I'm Sorry,so are you okay?What can I do to make you feel better?"I appoalogised to her as she smiled at me.

She is really beautiful when she's smiling!Then she take a look at my school uniform.Omo!!My school uniform has not washed yet....

God!!Why aren't you tell me to wash it?But soon as she take a look of it.She smiled again.

She said,"Well...Your school is Seoul High School,right?"

I nodded as my mind didn't really come back to me.She asked,"Then I think you can help me!"

"Mwoh?"I screamed as she dragged me to my school which I didn't want to go anymore.

Since I was totally late for school,I stopped in front of the gate of the school.She confused and asked me,"Wae?Aren't you going in?"

I shook my head and said,"Nope."I answered her shortly so she would ask me more question.

From I expected,she asked,"Wae?Ooh,I know it!Your late to school,isn't it?"She laughed at me which makes me embarrassed.

"Yah!Why are you like this.It's so embarrassed!"I screamed and covered my face shyly.

She's still laughing.How sweet!

Jessica POV

I found someone who is Seoul High School's student.I dragged him to the school but he doesn't seem want to go in.

So I asked him the reason.I guess he is late for school.Haha.I am totally dying of laughter.

But he seems embarrassed so I decided to held back my laughter.

"So you are not our school's student.Why do you want to go here?"He asked.

"Well...I will transfer to this school tomorrow."I answered him.He seems happy.

He shouted,"Mwoh??!!JinCha?" I nodded.

"So...maybe we can be friends!"he said and still happy.I got confused and asked,"Wae?You seem older than me!We will not be able in the same form or even same class,right?"

He shooked his head and smirked,"How old are you?I'm still young and only 19years old."

I laughed and said,"Mwoh?19years old is young then.How'bout me?I'm 18 though.Hahahahaha."

He looked down and said,"Yah! But I'm in your form anyway."

I looked at my watch and said,"Oops it's late!Gotta go bye!" I waved to him and ran.

He shouted at the back suddenly,"But I didn't even know your name!"

I turned back and shouted,"Jessica!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!!!Haha~

Thank you for reading and plz remember to comment and subscribe!!!