Chappy #1 ~~> Arranged WHAT?!

~~♥~~ Décotte Café ~~♥~~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

Eun Mi's POV

"Yah midget! We're going to be late for your job interview if you don't hurry up!" my idiotic brother, Junhyung yelled.

"Don't rush me! Like you're any better, you’re the one at fault if you didn't waste an hour in the shower I wouldn't be late!" I yelled back. I quickly changed and slid on the stair rail to get downstairs.

"Just hurry up I have to go to CUBE after this and train." Junhyung responded, I frowned.

"Junnie oppa you're always training don't overwork yourself." I said worriedly.

"I know midget but how am I going to support us if I don't train and get better." He said smirking, ruffling my hair.

"Yah! I worked hard to get my hair nice today for the interview and your ruining it, that's why I'm trying to get a job; I don't want to have to depend on you while we live together." I answered, pushing his arms away and putting on my shoes.

"Come on lets go." Junhyung said walking out of the door, I ran in front of him and stopped on the passenger's seat of his car.

"Come on slow poke I thought you said you didn't want me late." I taunted smirking, he glowered.

"Just get in midget." He said unlocking the car door. I got in, buckled my seatbelt and my iTouch to listen to some music.

'Neomu jichyeo himdrul ddaemyeon neomu gworohwo jil ddaemeon
Baro chatneun saram-ee na yeossumyeon nan geugyeolro jokhae nan geugeomyeon juwah
Oh baby alright-'

My phone rang, I looked confused when I saw it said 'Unknown Number'.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Ah Eun Mi how is my daughter doing?" Mother spoke.

"I'm doing fine." I replied sharply.

"That's no way to talk to your Umma, now is it Eun Mi? I want you and Junhyung to attend this business dinner to meet your future fiancés  .”She answered.

‘FIAN- WHAT?! OH HELL NO THAT AIN’T SETTING ME UP IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE.’ I thought furiously clenching my fist tightly.

“No.” I said hanging up and turning off my phone.

“What did she want?” Junhyung asked.

“SHE ING TRYING TO SET US UP IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE.” I yelled, Junhyung abruptly stopped, “WHAT?” He exclaimed.

“Yeah she tried setting us up in an arranged marriage!” I spat.

“No way in hell are we going to that business dinner.” Junhyung said in a ‘that’s final’ tone.

“Agreed, especially since I think she wants me with that from the Kim Corps. What was his name, Dongjun or some like that.” I said, waving my hand.

“And as long as I don’t end up with that daughter from Park Corps. Ji Heon or something? We’re here midget.” Junhyung said.

“Thanks for the ride Junnie oppa remember to not overwork yourself and to pick me up.” I said getting out of the car.

“See you later midget.” Junhyung said driving away. I waved bye and walked into the café.

“Hello?” I questioned, walking to the counter.

“Oh sup.” The guy said. A baby boy, about 2 rushed out of one of the back doors and came to hug the guy.

“Awww he’s so cute, what’s his name?” I asked, squealing internally at how cute the baby boy looked.

“His name is Yoogeun. What did you need?” He inquired.

“Oh, umm my brother said this place was looking for people to work here and I needed a job to help support us since I don’t want him to overwork himself.” I answered, he nodded.

“Wait here.” He said, carrying Yoogeun, he walked to the back doors and I sat down in one of the chairs.

I sighed and looked up. I got up and walked into the back room that the guy walked through. I opened up the door to see a girl changing, I gasped and covered my eyes.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to intrude.” I blurted out, I heard a sigh and opened my eyes to see she finished changing. 

“Just sit here and wait while I get Tsujiro, he’s the manager of the café.” She said, I nodded and quickly sat down. I my phone to see how many miss calls I got from Mother.

20 New Missed Calls from Mother

‘Damn , if she thinks that just because she calls me twenty times that I’ll agree she has another thing coming.’ I thought glaring at the phone screen. My hand twitched but I restrained myself from punching something. I deleted all the calls and put my phone back in my pocket.

“Hello.” A voice said, I looked up and saw a guy in about his mid 30’s and the girl.

“Hello, my name is Yong Eun Mi.” I said.

“Choi Tsujiro, and this is Jang Asukai, ” she gave a small nod “so I heard you want a job here?” Tsujiro responded, I nodded. “If you do there are some things you must need to know.” He finished.

“Go on.” I replied.

“One, you will work at the café but not as a girl and two you will work also at night when the café becomes a night club.” Tsujiro said, I stared blankly.

‘Work at café but not as a girl? What does he mean?’ I thought confused.

“What do you mean?” I questioned voicing out my thoughts.

“It means you have to cross dress as a boy when you work at the café.” Tsujiro answered, my mouth dropped open and formed into an ‘O’ shape.

“So you mean Asukai was the guy back at front?” I inquired, still trying to process what Tsujiro said, he nodded.

“When Asukai works in front she is known as  Hwang Kitoh and please refer to her as that because no one else knows that you ‘boys’ are actually ladies cross dressing.” Tsujiro informed, I nodded.

“Ok, I’ll work here.” I answered, he smiled.

“Good now what should your boy name be?” Tsujiro questioned, tapping his index finger on his chin.

“How about Kim Dae Jin?” I asked, he nodded.

“That will do, welcome to Décotte Café.” Tsujiro said, shaking my hand.

‘Junnie oppa you are so DEAD when we get home for getting me into this mess.’ I thought maliciously.

 

Asukai's POV

'Well she took it better than I thought she would' I thought. Eun Mi turned and faced me.

“Is Yoogeun your son?” Eun Mi questioned, I nodded.

Sul-eun manh-i moshae dambae yeongineun silh-eohae
honjaissneun geo silh-eo hanikka eonjena hamkke’
Someone’s phone rang. Eun Mi apologized and picked up.

“What Father?” Eun Mi spat. I heard murmuring from the other and Eun Mi growl. “If you think that just because Mi Young called me twenty times that Junhyung and I will go to the business dinner and let you set us up in an arranged marriage your wrong. Call me when you get over yourself. Goodbye Jae.” Eun Mi said hanging up.

“What was that about?” I asked amused, Eun Mi sighed.

“My parents are trying to set us up in an arranged marriage, so that when they retire we take over Yong corps like we’re supposed to but we moved out and my oppa, Junhyung already has a job.” Eun Mi answered.