Chapter 5 ~~> Explaining to them and a sad past

~~♥~~ Décotte Café ~~♥~~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

BACK GROUND MUSIC

 

Asuka's POV

"Yoogeun-ah shouldn't you be in bed?" I questioned.

"Wan' Umma" He reached for me to pick him up, I sighed picking Yoogeun up, he always wants me to be there until he falls asleep.

"Yoogeun-ah meet your uncle Hyunseung" I said kicking Hyunseung's side as Yoogeun watched in confusion.

"Un-cal?" Yoogeun said, I nodded and put him down. Yoogeun stared at first then started poking at Hyunseung’s unconscious form. The guys that came in with Hyunseung stared at me in shock.

"He's your child??" One of them asked, gesturing to Yoogeun. 

"Yeah...Eun Mi can you get me a glass of ice water and can one of you guys hold Hyunseung up for me?"  Without any questions one of them that was called 'Junnie' by Eun Mi held my brother up from under his armpits. When Eun Mi came back with the ice water it was a bucket full.

"Caught on quickly huh?" She smirked and nodded.

"Can one of you hold Yoogeun for me?" I said as I handed Yoogeun to one the guys that looked kinda nerdy.

'In a cute way' I added in my mind

I poured the ice water on Hyunseung and he woke up yelling...same old big brother

 

Sookie's POV

Seeing that dude faint after Yoogeun popped out of nowhere was the best thing that happened this week.  Who would’ve thought he'd faint from seeing his nephew? Eun Mi looked in a bit of trouble because of that guy demanding to know why she's working at the night club instead of the café.  

"Hello maybe I can help clear up some of these questions floating around correct?" Tsujiro came out of the back with Min Chi

'They have bad timing, they missed the good part'

"Okay...WHY DOES MY LITTLE SISTER WORK AT A NIGHT CLUB WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A CAFE?!?!" 'Junnie' Yelled

"Maybe it'll help when we know who you guys are." Tsujiro said.

"It would help" Asuka said bluntly.

"We're a KPOP band called BEAST or B2ST" A baby-faced guy said  

 

NORMAL POV

"I'm Kikwang" The nerdy-ish guy holding Yoogeun said

"I'm Yoseob" The baby-faced one said, 'he looks like their maknae' the girls all thought. 

"I'm Doojoon, I’m B2ST's leader"

"Junhyung, I’m Eun Mi's older brother"

"I'm Dongwoon, I’m B2ST's real maknae"

"And I'm Hyunseung, I'm Asukai's-" Hyunseung stopped a minute since Asuka whacked him upside his head.

"It's ASUKA" she said correcting him

"I'm Asuka's older brother" he turned to Asuka, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR 12 YEARS DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! UMMA AND APPA WERE SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!" Hyunseung said trying (key word trying) to scold her. Asuka stared at the floor before raising her head glaring at Hyunseung

"NOW YOU BLOODY-ING CARE?! BLOODY-HELL!! YOU NEVER CARED, YOU ALWAYS HAD MOM AND DAD FUSSING OVER YOU AND YOUR KPOP BAND TRAINING!!!!!! WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU MY REASONS WHEN YOU'VE NEVER GIVEN ME THE TIME OF DAY BACK THEN?!?! HUH?? I'M YOUR SISTER YET YOU NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHING BUT PAIN AND SUFFERING IN THE PAST THOSE PARENTS OF YOURS-" She yelled in an English, British accent flaring making her words more aggressive.

Hyunseung said back in English cutting her off "They're your parents too"  

"NO THEY'RE NOT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY PUT ME THROUGH! WHILE YOU HAD YOUR FREEDOM I WAS ALWAYS LOCKED IN MY ROOM HAVING LESSON AFTER LESSON ON HOW TO BE A PERFECT LITTLE GIRL! IF I DIDN'T DO IT RIGHT I WOULD BE WHIPPED 30 TIMES!! AND I WAS ONLY 8, WHO WHIPS AN 8 YEAR OLD ON SOMETHING SO STUPID?! EVEN WHEN I SNUCK OUT OF MY ROOM AND SAW YOU PRACTICING..."  She paused taking a deep breath as tears threatened to spill down her cheeks.  "I-I thought you'd be able to save me from them, but i thought wrong you always brought them over only for me to get whipped more..."  She glared at him hatefully,  "I HATE YOU!!!" she yelled as she broke down, her cold exterior cracking.  Yoogeun seeing his mother sad, squirmed until Kikwang let him go to Asuka.

"Umma...gwaenchanh-ayo?" Yoogeun said not liking her sad.  She calmed down and hugged Yoogeun close. "Gwaencha, Umma's okay Yoogeun"  She looked at Sookie.

"Dongsaeng can you take Yoogeun and put him to bed for me?"

"Sure Asuka" Sookie left with a sleepy Yoogeun as Asuka whipped her glare back at Hyunseung again.

"You'll never understand...I’m like an outcast with our family...it's either were blessed with the sun or moon...I’m blessed with neither, but by an eclipse...I'm a Black Sheep I'm nothing but a punching bag when it comes down to it..." Asuka muttered.

 

Eun Mi’s POV

“Asuka…” Hyunseung trailed off, about to hug her. I snarled at him and Kikwang grabbed on to his shoulder.

“I think you did enough damage hyung.” Kikwang said, tightening his grip on Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Don’t talk back to your hyung!” He yelled at Kikwang.

“Kikwang’s right Hyunseung, can’t you see she’s crying because of all the things that happened in your guys' past.” Doojoon said.

“Doojoon hyung but…” Junnie was about to say before I cut him off, “Junnie you have to pick a side. It’s either your with us or against us and if you choose the wrong side. Well remember who cooks breakfast and dinner for you, it would be so sad if I suddenly oh I don’t know forgot to.” I hissed, putting my arm around Asuka’s shoulder.

“That’s cruel midget.” Junnie said.

“Your choice? I need to know if I should make breakfast or dinner for you.” I asked.

“You’re lucky I care for you a lot dongsaeng.” Junhyung muttered.

“Good choice, has Mi Young been bothering you a lot more than usual?” I teased.

“Yes! That crazy won’t give up! I can’t believe we’re related to her!” He exclaimed frustrated, I laughed.

“She’s not bothering me anymore, cause Zi helped me to get her to disown me.” I said smirking.

“BWOH?! HOW? TELL ME NOW I WANT THAT CRAZY TO STOP BOTHERING ME!” Junhyung yelled.

“Zi visited me when Mi Young found out about me working at a night club and she was about to confront me but Zi told her to back off of his fiancé. You should’ve seen her it was hilarious and she actually thought we were engaged. Pft as if I’d get engaged to my best friend.” I said, blowing a raspberry.

“WHAT? YOU’RE ENGAGED TO ZICO? I’LL KILL THAT FOR NOT ASKING FOR MY PERMISSION.” Junhyung shouted, I grabbed him quickly and flicked his head.

“PABO! I said she thinks I’m engaged to Zico and you know how much she hates Zico so of course she would disown me.” I laughed then turned to Yoseob and Dongwoon, “Are you with us or against us?”

“We’re,” they said before the door slammed open and I felt a bunch of people hugging me.

“MINNIE!” Zico shouted hugging me.

“What happened to get you so happy Zi?” I asked hugging him back and laughing.

“We set P.O. up on a blind date!” Kyung exclaimed.

“Really? With who?” Junhyung asked.

“With this girl from Park Corps. I think her name was Ji Heon or something.” B-Bomb said, Junhyung stared at me in shock and I smirked.

“You’re welcome Junnie.” I teased and he engulfed me in a hug.

“Well this is weird.” Haneul said, we all laughed.

“Not anymore.” Sookyung said.