Chappy #4 ~~> After The Concert

~~♥~~ Décotte Café ~~♥~~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

Hyunseung’s POV

“Aish! That was tiring!” Dongwoon exclaimed, plopping down on the couch in the dressing room after our concert.

“How about we go to an empty café so we don’t have fans stalking us?” Doojoon suggested.

“Yeah but where?” I asked.

“Oh! I know where! My dongsaeng, Eun Mi works at a café called Décotte Café but I swear if any of you try to flirt with her I will beat the out of you.” Junhyung threatened, we nodded.

“Let’s go!” Yoseob yelled.

“Yah! We need to change first hyung, we can’t just go in our clothes we wore here! Everyone would know it’s us!” Kikwang said. We agreed and quickly changed to solid colored t shirts and black jeans. We quickly exited through the back door after writing our manager a note.

“Thank god no one is outside waiting for us since we already did the fan signing.” I sighed in relief. They nodded and we hailed a taxi.

“Where to?” The driver asked, we looked at Junhyung.

“Décotte Café.” He answered, the driver nodded and drove away.

“Here we are.” He said, after driving for a few minutes. We thanked him and paid him.

“This is the café.” I said dully, seeing it look empty with only the servers inside. Someone looked outside and seeing us started to shout some things we couldn’t hear. The others hurriedly rushed to the back and that person quickly came out.

“Sorry, we’re closing the café for the night so the ladies can start to work for the night club, be patient for a few minutes will you.” The guy said, closing the door in our face and pulling down all the blinds.

“Well that was awkward.” Yoseob said, laughing lightly trying to brighten the mood.

“What the? Night club? Eun Mi said she worked at a café not a ing night club! What the hell did I drag her into! What the hell was six guys doing working at a café anyways?” Junhyung muttered panicking.

After a few minutes the blind got pulled up and we saw six girls.

“Sorry for the wait we had a few complications.” A girl said.

“Welcome to Décotte Night Club a.k.a. Zero Gravity!” Another exclaimed.

“Yong Eun Mi! You have a lot of explaining to do! What the hell are you doing working at a night club! You said you work at a café not a ing night club!” Junhyung yelled, a girl was about to retort when I froze.

“Asukai?” I asked, I distantly heard a girl murmur “” before someone tried to drag Asukai away.

“Umma!” We heard a soft cry, then a little baby boy rushing to....ASUKAI?

“Omo…” I trailed off, and everything went black.

 

Asukai’s POV

We stared at Hyunseung who just fainted for a while before all the girls and I bursted out laughing.

“Asuka… did you… just see… that?” Eun Mi panted, I nodded still laughing. Eun Mi clutched on to Junhyung shoulder with one hand while her other arm was clutching her stomach.

“Yong Eun Mi! Explain NOW!” Junhyung demanded sobering the mood intensely causing Eun Mi to pout.

“I’ll get Tsujiro to explain.” Min Chi sighed getting up and going into the back room.

"You guys can sit down you know; do you want anything to drink?" Haneul asked, they shook their heads no.