Chappy #6 ~~> WELCOME TO ZERO GRAVITY

~~♥~~ Décotte Café ~~♥~~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT NIGHT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The club was properly named Zero Gravity; a place where those who wish not to fit in with society can escape to and run away from reality. Just outside were a long line of people, eager to enter the club, can be seen. The dance trance music can be heard thumping and bumping like the beating of a wild heart.

Inside the club was crowded with many of people lost within the flashing multi colored lights or within their drug induced dilutions. The party was going full force along with the music; people waved their different colored glow sticks lost within the trace of the music. People talked and flirted over drinks and people also cheered on the famous DJs of the club; J-inx and Sookie, and the Dancers; Minky, Lexi, Mika and Alexis. She tried to smile at others as her hands moved across their canvas/record board, or turn-tables to be more precise.

J-inx being Jang Asuka the first and only girl member of Quest Crew. Zero Gravity, was not only a club for those to escape their worries but also a place where those who want some time away from reality, can go to when they have been rejected by their own as well. The club scene continued everyone enjoying the music as well as the never ending booze and other drinks that flowed like a river.

"Hey Sookie!" Called J-inx, she was trying her best to get her friends attention over loud music.

"Yeah Asukiie?" Spoke Sookie as her eyes glanced over to J-inx.

"Keep the music going, I need a pick me up!" Mused the Boyish-Girl with a smile.

"Again Asukiie?… okay fine, but hurry, almost time for the dancers!" Called Sookie as she switched the music out for a fast pace rave, everyone on the dance floor cheered as they went into what looked like a frenzy.

With a nod Asuka jumped from the high stone like pillar that was place in the center of the dance floor, it was a long way down; but Asuka and Sookie was used to it. The two, during closing time, would jump off the pillar for fun.

Asuka landed on the thick glass dance floor, it was really packed tonight. She squished her way through the many people. Some of them giving her a pat on the back, they were regulars, while others just bump into her while dancing. Asuka seem not to care she just wanted to get through this crowd and head to the bar, she was stopped once by a man nearly falling on to her; it seems that the man was high on something. Asuka didn't know, all she knew was to never spoil someone high with a dose of reality.

" 'scue me!" Spoke Asuka as she pushed her way through the last bit of people on the dance floor.

She sighed to herself in a seldom manner, thankful she got through the crowd. Her eyes traveled over to the Bar, those eyes seem to lit up a bit when she spotted the bartender, she trotted over to the bar, her black boots clopping all the way. As she arrived to the bar she took a seat on one of the free stool, She smile at her friend.

"Ah, Jinxie" Mused the girl as eyes seem to grin, she picked up some empty glasses next to her.

"Please Mika, You know to call me Asuka" Spoke the Quest-girl as she rested her chin on the long counter, it smelt of cheap perfume, cigarettes and other things that seem to be of the night.

"Heh, sorry Asuka, but you seem to be enjoying yourself" Spoke the girl as she began to clean a glass.

"Hm, how's that?" asked Asuka with a raised brow.

The girl giggled and pointed at the girl's black and grayish-purple tipped hair, "You hair is a bit matted down with sweat, you must be jamming hard with Sookie… heh, your bangs are sticking to your face as well" Mika said as she placed the glass away, Asuka as of right now was trying her best to blow the bangs off her face; but sadly no help.

"Huh, well you'll be sweating twice as much soon, it's almost time for you and the others to get ready for tonights dance show." Retorted Asuka as her multi-hued contact eyes gazed up at the girl.

"Aiya, that's right all of us are going to dance soon" Spoke Mika as she start to untie her apron, letting a black tux like sleeveless shirt be seen along with a pair of tight black jeans.

"Hey Asuka" Called Mika as she tapped her shoulder.

Asuka bent her head backwards and looked at the girl, "Over there near the entrance, they’re here again" Spoke Mika in a tone that only Asuka can hear.

Asuka looks to see her and Mika’s brother’s with the rest of BEAST tailing to a booth

“Looks like me and Sookie have a performance to put on” Asuka said before heading back to the DJ Booth

Suddenly the flashing lights stopped within the club, the lights dimmed and switched to Black light, everyone seemed to glow with pale colors. The music shifted to an electronic trace mixed with J-Pop and K-pop. Everyone on the dance floor seem to cheer at the two DJs upon the stone pillar, people who were mingling hurried onto the dance floor while others at the bar turned and smiled; enjoying the music.

"REMIX!" Called Sookie and J-inx together, they high fived each other and danced along with the beat. BEAST went to the bar to get some drinks only for Kikwang and Dongwoon to stare at the two DJ’s. Dongwoon sighed to calm his urges and turned back towards the bar to wait for the drinks, trying to hold back from going over to Sookie and Kissing her senseless.

"Hey, drinks here… and get your eyes off the candies" Spoke Kikwang to Dongwoon as glared at him a bit, rubbing the back of his head.

"What?"

"Ugh, nothing" Sighed Kikwang as he sat down to enjoy his drink. Asuka taking a break almost forgot BEAST/B2ST was there until she saw Kikwang’s head phones.

She stared at them. "Shibuya Tsu…?" She blinked.

Asuka’s POV

‘Ah! It is true! He has a pair of Shibuya Tsubasa’s and they're a part of the two pair edition that came out when I brought them. My headphones have met their lover!’ I thought inwardly fangirling.

"You like, or better yet, have Shibuya Tsubasa Headphones?" I ask, blinking like a rabid fangirl. I must be blanking out the fact that he’s my brother’s friend.

"Yes but even if they are, how would you know about them?"

How the hell did he know I had Shibuya Tsubasa Headphones? The only way he would know is by the Shibuya Tsubasa words inside the ear pieces of the phones. Written in badass script, it's noticeable but at the same time hard to notice unless you're really looking. Plus, there is a symbol on the top of the phones that only this pair have in common.

Kikwang’s POV

After teasing her about the headphone’s I noticed she had the other pair from the edition mine came out with

‘So she’s the one who got the partner of my pair’

I looked Hyunseung’s sister over she wore black skinny jeans and a tight fitting T-shirt that showed off her hidden toned features. The shirt was black, with red and gray streaks across it. On her feet were vans with little bats on them, mainly black but with a black-light purple UV color around the top. Her nails had been painted with UV polish, causing them to glint when in sunlight, and her hair had been died with semi-permanent dark purple streaks. She now had had on two different colored contact’s in each eye, a light colored multi-hued one in her left, a dark colored multi-hued one in her right. She was suddenly called back up to dance with the girl Dongwoon was staring at.

Normal POV

Snapping the glow sticks and shaking them. They glowed. Asuka smiled. Then music started. She stepped into the centre of the dance floor as the music started. Some of the people recognized her and immediately began to cheer, knowing what she did and how good she was at it. A circle soon formed around her. Asuka winked at Mika, who was filling shots, and began to dance.

soaking through

colors that have us up against the wall

She held a glowstick in each hand and moved them above her head, shaking her hips slowly. She twisted her body in time to every beat, the music calling to her. She felt her eyes close, and it was just her and the music.

The music sped up and Asuka pulled Sookie and Minky to join in then began to swing the sticks round suddenly, her hips moving all the time. She performed a weave, the sticks weaving across each arm at an unbelievable speed, leaving a trail of color behind them. The air was thick with the smell of sweat, alcohol and fog, from the machine. As Asuka danced, the strobe lights flashed to each beat, highlighting the movements of her body. She opened her eyes. Moving through the crowd she began to grind with random people, anyone who was there. Soon people were joining in with her dancing, grinding back. She saw a bunch of guy turn and wink at a group of girls at the edge of the circle who were gawping at them. She moved towards them, hips swinging slightly, and began to dance amongst them, urging them to join in and dance with her, Sookie, and Minkyung. They were saying things, but the girls could only hear the music. Asuka and Sookie ran into the crowd of people who were swaying, but not dancing. The crowd cleared again and They both started cart wheeled through the centre of it, one glowstick in their hands on the floor and one being dragged through the air, creating a tail of light illuminating off it. They both landed then began to dance differently. Before Asuka was seductive now he was just plain amazing. Her and Sookie began to body pop and began liquid dancing. Every part of her body looked as though it was detached and she moved robotically through the crowd. They began to cheer and dance, awe radiating from them.

colors that have us up against the wall

“Dance with me,” Asuka screamed. Mika shook her head. Asuka turned her two colored eyes on her, and even with the loud music, strobes color and fog, Mika couldn't resist them, and this was the first time she saw Asuka do that. Mika sighed, and nodded. She took the apron off and threw it into the face of the man to the right of her.

“Where you goin?” the man asked angrily, shrugging the apron off.

“She's dancing,” Asuka said smirking, pulling her friend through the mini door (A.N what are they called anyway? You know the bar doors...anyway) Asuka literally ran, dragging Mika along, to Tsujiro’s office where the raving lights were.

“Oi, pass me my bag,” she shouted at the man. Tsujiro raised an eyebrow.

“Why?” he shouted, sounding cautious. Asuka rolled her eyes.

“I need the raving lights,” She said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Tsujiro chucked her  the bag and Asuka tore out some Micro lights, Orbit lights, Flow lights, Glow sticks and some Finger lights. She threw some Glow sticks and a micro light at Mika, who snapped it on expertly. They attached some string to them for the routine they were going to do. She threw it a Mika who caught it and twirled it once so it wrapped round her hand. She wrapped the other round her hand and stalked onto the dance floor, motioning for Asuka to follow. Asuka, her glow sticks still wrapped round her hands hollered to Tsujiro.

“Oi! Can we have Pretty Rave Girl?” she said. Tsujiro nodded.

They both stood there, a crowd around them, exited whispers, waiting for the music. Tsujiro's voice came from the speakers.

“Now if you'd all pay attention to Mika and J-inx, glow string and raving professionals,”

The music started, and almost like clockwork the two began to swing the sticks.

I know this pretty rave girl

Always think about her

When she says hi to me

Butterflies go right through me

They began to move their bodies to the music, the strobes causing them to jerk. Their sticks left trails in the air in swirls and circles. While Asuka preformed a figure of eight Mika did a butterfly, then they both swung them in circles to the right. All of a sudden Asuka threw her stick in the air at Mika, who caught it perfectly spinning and incorporating it into her dancing. Mika threw her pink glow stick at Asuka, who twirled it behind him in exact time with Mika. Then they both twisted their glow sticks around their hands and Asuka ran at Mika, leaping onto her knees and flipping backwards. She landed and ran at Mika again, this time cart-wheeling towards her. Mika caught her and they both cart wheeled before Asuka jumped off.

2 A.M. In The Morning

After everyone had left the club all of the girls thought about cooling down since the club was now closed and followed Asuka to the back room where the Spa was.

“Today was fun.” Sookyung said smiling, we all agreed as we slipped into the spa.

“Now this I can get used to.” Minkyung sighed.

“We all could.” Haneul said.

“Hey Asuka I saw Kikwang staring at you while we were performing.” Eun Mi said.

“Yeah, well I saw Doojoon look at you.” Asuka retorted smirking.

“No wonder Junhyung was glaring at Doojoon.” Min Chi mused.

“Reason why I don’t have a boyfriend, my brother is a freaking block.” Eun Mi said boredly causing all of us to laugh.

“Let just talk about this later and relax for now.” Sookyung said, we agreed.

2:30 A.M.

“See you guys tomorrow.” Eun Mi said.

“Where are you going this late?” Sookyung asked worriedly.

“Home, to make sure my idiot of a brother didn’t up my room. I’ll be back before we have to work though.” Eun Mi said heading to the door, we waved and said bye as she left with Junhyung in his car.