Chappy #7 ~~> Pool Fight

~~♥~~ Décotte Café ~~♥~~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

IN THE MORNING

Sanghyun’s POV

We were all relaxing in our uniforms ready to open the café when Eun Mi, I mean Dae Jin slammed opened the door.

“That idiot messed up my room.” He sighed, plopping down already in his uniform.

“Come on we have to open the café up.” Jungshin said. We flipped the sign from close to open and just waited. After a few minutes we heard a vibration and looked at Dae Jin.

“What?” Dae Jin questioned.

“It’s always your phone just pick it up already.” I answered, Dae Jin sighed and picked up.

“What Junnie?” He spat, Dae Jin nodded his head and hung up.

“B2ST is gonna come here, chased by rabid B2UTIES in five, four, three, two… one.” Dae Jin said. After Dae Jin said one we saw B2ST running towards the café from across the street chased by rabid fangirls just like Dae Jin said.

“Umma.” Yoogeun said dashing out from the back door, starting to tug on Kitoh’s pant.

‘’ I thought as they looked as us strangely.

“Where are the girls?” They asked.

“What the hell? Who are those es our oppas are talking about?” that spread around right away. Junhyung turned to them and glared.

“Thank you for supporting us but that is no way to talk about my sister and her friends.” He said, they paled.

“We-we’re sorry oppa.” They stuttered.

“!” We heard some girls yell.

Normal POV

‘, , ’ Was all that was going through the girls and B2ST members mind.

“Oh will you look at the time, it’s time to close the café so that we can get the night club ready and wait for the girls to come. Good bye.” Minhyuk said.

“Go to the back door, we'll open it for you when the girls are here.” Sanghyun said. They walked out, we quickly closed all the blinds and locked the doors.

“Never again.” We sighed.

“Freaking crazy fangirls.” Kitoh muttered.

“Definitely crazed.” Dae Jin said.

“Quick, they went to the back door change out of uniform into our swim suits so we can play with Yoogeun in the pool for a while before we have to open the night club.” Sanghyun rushed. We rushed to the back doors into the changing rooms to change into our swimsuits. We went to the swimming pool, Yoogeun sat on the edge with Sookyung, Minkyung, Min Chi, and Haneul while Eun Mi and Asuka checked out the back door to make sure no fans followed B2ST.

“Coast is clear, you guys can come in.” Eun Mi said, waving B2ST in. They quickly walked in and we closed the door,  locking it.

“Omo! Eun Mi what the hell are you wearing!” Junhyung yelled, waving incredously at Eun  Mi’s swim suit.

“Umm what else… a swim suit.” Eun Mi said bluntly. They gawked at our swim suits while the girls played with Yoogeun in the pool.

Eun Mi’s POV

I got up from the pool and grabbed my towel.

“Where are you going?” Minkyung asked, I smiled.

“Somewhere.” I laughed and walked out of the pool room. I went to my room in the back and searched for my camera. “Where is it?” I muttered to myself. “Aha!” I exclaimed, pulling it out of my bag. After a few minute I came back with a water proof camera and came behind Doojoon. I tapped Doojoon on the back and he turned around.

“What is it?” He whispered, looking at me questioningly.

“Can you record at Hyunseung something is about to happen.” I whispered back, smirking.

“What are you gonna do?” He asked cautiously.

“More like what Yoogeun is gonna do.” I said pointing at Yoogeun who was getting up from the pool. Doojoon turned the camera on to record and pointed it at Hyunseung. Yoogeun got up from the pool and went behind Hyunseung who was gawking at Minkyung’s swim suit. “3..2..1.” I whispered and Yoogeun pushed Hyunseung in to the pool, Doojoon catching it perfectly on tape.

“BWHAHA!” The rest of B2ST started laughing.

“Thanks Doojoon.” I said, taking the camera from him, I quickly went to Asuka’s room and left the camera on her bed. I came back out to see B2ST still laughing at Hyunseung as all the other girls came out beside Minkyung and went behind a guy. Sookyung went behind Dongwoon, Haneul went behind Yoseob, Min Chi went behind Junnie, I went behind Doojoon and Asuka went behind Kikwang.

“NOW!” Asuka said and we pushed all of them in.

“Yah! What was that for!” Junhyung shouted, glaring at us.

“We should play a pool game!” Haneul exclaimed, we agreed and got into the pool.

“What game should we play though?” Min Chi asked, we thought for a while before I exclaimed, “Oh! We should play chicken fight! The boy that we pushed down is our partner and we go against another team. The winner is the team that is still standing at the end of the round.”

“I’m down with it.” Junhyung said.

“Same.” Everyone else agreed.

“First round: Eun Mi and Doojoon VS. Asuka and Kikwang!” Sookyung exclaimed. I looked at Asuka and nodded, she smirked.

“Ready? Set… GO!” Minkyung said.

“Now Asuka!” I said, we flipped forward causing Doojoon and Kikwang to fall into the pool instead. We laughed and high five each other.

“Uhhh so who won?” Haneul asked.

“Team Asuka and Eun Mi.” Asuka said, we put our arm around each other shoulder and grinned.

“Yah! What was that for?” Kikwang asked pouting.

“Well, you know how guys always says ‘Bros before hoes.’” Asuka said, they nodded.

“We wanted to clarify that we. are. not. hoes. and that if you mess with one of or hurts one of us, we’ll mess you up badly.” I finished.

“Does this apply to only Doojoon and Kikwang or all of us, midget?” Junnie questioned.

“All of you, idiot.” Asuka answered.

“No need to be so harsh, sheesh.” Hyunseung said, we glared at him and he cowered in a little bit.