Chappy #2 ~~> First 2 Characters :D

~~♥~~ Décotte Café ~~♥~~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

Minkyung’s POV

“Yah! Where did you put my pink romper Jonghyun!” I yelled, searching my closet.

“Why would I touch your horrid clothes!” He yelled back.

“Seulmi unnie do you know where my pink romper is?” I questioned, walking out of my room.

“It’s in my closet.” She answered.

“Thanks unnie unlike SOMEONE.” I said loudly. I slipped on my black flats, grabbed my pink bag and went down stairs. “I’m going to meet up with Sookie now!” I exclaimed. I walked outside to see Sookie already waiting for me in her car.

“To the mall we go!” Sookie exclaimed happily. After a few minutes we arrived at the mall.

“Let’s go!” I said, grabbing her arm.

“Wait! Omo look at the baby, he looks like he lost his Umma.” Sookie exclaimed, we walked towards the baby.

“Hi are you lost? Where’s your Umma?” I asked, the baby shook his head no  and tugged on our arms.

“Looks like he wants to show us where his Umma is.” Sookie suggested, I nodded. We turned around the corner and came face to face with an empty looking café.

“Is that where your Umma is?” I asked, the baby boy nodded and we walked in.

“Umma!” The baby boy exclaimed running towards a man and engulfing his leg in a hug. Sookie and my mouth dropped and formed an ‘O’ shape. The man sighed.

“Dae Jin, we have customers.” The man said, we heard a muffled “Okay.” and another man came out.

“Hello welcome to Décotte Café. What can we help you with?” Dae Jin questioned.

“Oh umm we’re looking for jobs but we saw your baby outside and we thought he got lost so we asked him where his Umma was thus leading us here.” Sookie explained, they nodded.

“Wait here, Kitoh how about you get Tsujiro?” Dae Jin suggested, Kitoh nodded and went to the back room. “Sit down it might take a while.” Dae Jin said, we sat down in the seats. “Would you like anything?” Dae Jin asked, we shook our heads.

“Hello.” A man in his mid 30’s, probably the manager greeted us.

“Tsujiro, they’re looking for jobs.” Dae Jin said, Tsujiro looked interested.

“Are you interested in a job here?” He asked, we nodded and Tsujiro smiled. “There’s a few things we need you to know though.”

“What are they?” I questioned.

“One, you will work at the café but not as a girl and two you will work also at night when the café becomes a night club.” Tsujiro explained.

“Wa-wait so those guys,” Sookie stammered pointing at Dae Jin and Kitoh, “are girls?” She finished indignantly, Dae Jin and Kitoh nodded.

“My real name is Yong Eun Mi but while I work at the café I’m known as Kim Dae Jin.” Eun Mi introduced.

“I’m Jang Asukai call me Asuka but at the café I’m called Hwang Kitoh.” Asukai said.

“So are you in?” Tsujiro asked, we nodded. “Great you need boy name though.”

“Can mine’s be Kim Jungshin?” Sookie questioned, they nodded.

“I’ll make mine’s Kim Minhyuk.” I answered.

Name: Kim Minkyung

Boy name: Kim Minhyuk

Stagename: Minky

Age: 19

Birthday: 3/31/91

Boy Appearance:

3-2.jpg

Girl Apperance:

tumblr_lcjmcixJ3Z1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

Partner: Jang Hyunseung

Name: Jung Sookyung

Boy name:Kim Jungshin

Stagename: Sookie

Nicknames:Sookie (girl), Shin (boy)

Age:19

Birthday: March 9, 1993

Boy Appearance:

tumblr_lll13ztgdx1qd13g0

Girl Appearance:

  

Partner: Son Dongwoon