sharp - onew (shinee)

Winter Wonderland

                Christmas was one of your favorite holidays so you always bought a small tree to put in your living room. And your favorite Christmas activity was to decorate the tree. Usually you did by yourself, but this year you have your lovely boyfriend to help you, Onew.

                He helped you wrap the lights around the tree. Because he was taller, Onew carefully placed the star at the top. And then it was time to put the ornaments on.

                “I’ll put them on the tree and you hand them to me, okay?” You said, opening a box. Onew nodded. He took one from the box and unraveled the newspaper that protected the ornament. He then handed it to you. You put it on the tree.

                It was going successful for a while. And then in came the bigger ornaments that were made of glass. Onew carefully handed them to you, trying to not to drop any.

                There was one only one left. So far he hadn’t had any of his ‘Onew Condition’ accidents. But of course, after he smiled, happy that he didn’t break anything from his klutziness, he jinxed himself. The last glass ornament had slipped from his hands as he was about to put it into your hands. The ornament dropped onto the floor and broke into pieces.

                “Aw, shoot,” you said, a little disappointed that it broken since the glass ones were your favorites.

                “Ah, I’m so sorry that I dropped it.”

                “It’s okay. It was an accident, I know.”

                You bent down and started to pick up the pieces but one of the pieces cut your finger, making it start to bleed.

                “Ouch.”

                “Here, I’ll pick the glass up and you can bandage that.”

                You got up and went to the bathroom where you kept your Band-Aids. Onew went to get a broom and a dust pan. He swept up the broken pieces and made sure he got them all before throwing them away in the trash.

                You came back to Onew picking up the crumpled newspapers and putting them into the box where the ornaments were in previously. You helped him.

                “Let’s see how the tree looks,” You said after everything was picked up and put away. You plugged in the lights and the tree glowed from them. You stepped back and admired yours and his work.

                “Came out pretty good, huh?” You looked up at him and he put his arm around your shoulder.

                “Yeah.”


brb rolling my eyes because of course I'd write something onew and make it about his clumsiness.