huddle - niel (teen top)

Winter Wonderland

                One of your friend’s party had just ended, and you and Niel were walking home from it. The two of you were walking side by side. It was pretty cold out, and you continued to regret your choice of clothing like you were doing on the walk to your friend’s home. But you were supposed to dress nicely for the party and none of the nice clothes you had weren’t warm clothes. What you had on was probably the warmest. You would have gone out and bought something, but you didn’t have the time to go out shopping.

                “W-why did I wear this?” You complained with your teeth chattering from how cold you were.

                “Come here.” Niel tugged onto your arm and pulled you in front of him. “Let’s huddle.” He wrapped his arms around you. And then the two of continued to walk home.

                It was kind of hard to walk, and the position had forced the two of you walk at slower pace to avoid any accidents. Like him toppling over on top of you.

                “We must look like idiots walking like this.”

                “At least you’re warmer, right?”

                “Yeah, I guess.”

                “We’re almost home, let’s go a little faster.”

                Niel and you quickened your pace. And you both waddled on home.