hibernation - l (infinite)

Winter Wonderland

                You came home from work one day to something you never thought you would. You came home to find your boyfriend wrapped in probably every blanket in the whole house and laying on the floor in the living room, sleeping.

                At first you were so confused on why there was a giant pile of blankets on the floor in the middle of the room. You started to pick them up and then you noticed a familiar head sticking out on one of the sides.

                You bent down and stared at him as he snoozed away.

                “Hey, Myung Soo,” you called, poking his forehead in hopes that would wake him up. Obviously it didn’t.

                You sighed and stood back up. You weren’t even going to try any harder to wake up that rock.

                You went into your room and changed into more comfortable clothes from your work clothes. You then went back into the living room and sat down next to the heap of blankets. You leaned against the blankets.

                Soon enough, you felt L moving around under the blankets and he sat up. He saw you.

                “Oh, you’re home.”

                “Yeah…what were you doing with all the blankets?”

                “I was hibernating.” He moved some of the blankets and grabbed your arm. He tugged it, making you fall to the space next to him. He laid back down and threw the blankets back over him and you. “Let’s hibernate together.”

                “Just for a little bit,” you said with a small laugh and then the two of you got comfortable and fell asleep.


There's a few more but I need to go to bed now because it's 12:11 and I have to get up at 5 to shower for work tomorrow morning. I'll post the rest when I get home from work or before work.