fogged window - taemin (shinee)

Winter Wonderland

                Currently, you were preparing dinner for you and Tae Min. He stood behind you, and watched you make the meal.

                Something caught his eye, and he went over to where the window in the kitchen was. He stared through the glass, watching the world on the other side of it.

                Getting bored, he puffed out his cheeks and blew out the air. His hot breath hit the cold window, making it fog up. The fog disappeared.

                Tae Min repeated his action, and this time saw the fog that formed on the window. He suddenly came up with an idea.

☃☃☃

                “___, ___! Come here, quick!”

                You stopped what you were doing, and put down the utensil that you were using. You walked over to him to see why he was calling you.

                “What is it?”

                “Look, look!” He pointed to the window.

                “I don’t see anything.”

                Tae Min looks back at the window to see that the fog faded before you could see.

                “Close your eyes,”

                You gave him a confused look, but obeyed his order anyways.

                Maybe a minute or so later, he told you that you could open your eyes. You did and looked at the window. This time you saw the fog and you noticed Tae Min had written something in it.

                ‘Tae Min <3’s ___’ it read.

                The message made you smile.

                Once the fog faded, you told Tae Min to close his eyes, which he did.

                You leaned to the window and blew hot air onto it. You wrote your own message.

                “You can open them now.” You said after and stepped back from blocking the window. He looked at what you wrote. You wrote:

                ‘___ <3’s Tae Min 2’