numb - dongwoo (infinite)

Winter Wonderland

                It had just finished snowing and you needed to shovel the walkway so people could walk on it without having to walking through the deep snow.

                You put on your winter jacket, a hat, and scarf. You didn’t have a pair of mittens, so you couldn’t put any on.

                You got your shovel and headed off to shovel.

                Shoveling a fourth of the walkway, your hands started to get really cold. You stopped and rubbed them together to warm them up. You went back to shoveling.

                A third done and your pulled down your sleeves over your hands and held the shovel with your coat-covered hands.

                Half way done and your hands were starting to get numb, but you needed to get the shoveling done since it was just you in your house.

                Two-thirds done and you couldn’t feel your hands anymore. You stopped shoveling once more and rubbed your hands together again and blew your breath onto them.

                “Are your hands cold?”

                You slightly jumped, surprised at someone talking. It was really quiet out. You were the only one out shoveling at the time.

                You looked up and saw Dong Woo. He was walking through the snow that you still had yet to shovel and over to you.

                “I came over to see if you needed help shoveling.”

                “That would be nice.” You smiled.

                Dong Woo took the shovel from you. He then took something from his coat pocket and handed it to you. It was a hand warmer packet.

                “Thanks.”

                He began to finish shoveling your walkway and you just watched him while you used the hand warmer to warm up your numb hands.


the only one I didn't like too much 8|||