The Hidden Truth 9

The Hidden Truth

Title: The Hidden Truth

Part 9: Stranded

 

You: Daehyun?

 

It looks like he is still sleeping. You look at your surroundings, there were stuffs from the camp like blankets, a bit of food, toothbrush and some other things.

 

You: *shakes him* Daehyun!

 

Daehyun: *wakes up slowly* mw…mwo?

 

You: Where are we?!

 

Daehyun: What? *sits*

 

You: We are not at the lake!

 

Daehyun: Omo! O.O

 

You: ….

 

Daehyun: Its a beach o.o

 

You: Zelo… Zelo oppa! Where is he??!

 

 

~~ZELOS POV~~

 

I woke up, my eyes are blurry~ wait… Where am I? This isn’t the lake! It’s a beach!

(Y/N)! Where is she? Usually I hear her voice but when I look to my right… It wasn’t her. Who is that girl beside me?

 

When she woke up, I was shock.

 

Zelo: Sera???!!

 

Sera: Oppa…

 

Zelo: What have you done?! Take me back to the lake! NOW!

 

Sera: Aishh, oppa… We are at… the… lake… WHERE ARE WE?!!

 

Zelo: *sighs* T^T

 

Sera: How did we get here? There’s no boat! Maybe it’s a prank! But we pledge it will only happen yesterday…

 

Zelo: Someone must have separated all of us.

 

Sera: *starts blushing* so… you and I… are stranded in an island? Alone?

 

Zelo: Yeah, alone… YAH! DON’T THINK THAT WAY!

 

Sera: But you know how I feel!

 

Zelo: Ani! Shut up! We have to get out of here! I need to find (Y/N)!

 

Sera: This is a big island! How can we get out?

 

Zelo: Guess, we have to… *gulp* survive together until we find one of the campers if they are in the same island.

 

Sera: Okay *blushes*

 

 

You and Daehyun are still panicking

 

You: Yah! Ottokhe?

 

Daehyun: Lets paddle our way back…

 

You: How?! We are like… In an island!

 

Daehyun: What if some of our campers are here?

 

You: Guess you and I should stay together…

 

Daehyun: How about Zelo?

 

You: We have to find him… But first we need to find shelter~

 

You and Daehyun went in the deep jungle to find sticks and branches for shelter.

After that you two, spend the night near the beach with a bonfire in the middle. You two share a blanket together that was found at the beach when you woke up.

 

You: So cold xD

 

Daehyun: Sit close to me then

 

You: Okay… *moves closer*

 

Daehyun: I haven’t hanged out with you recently… When you start to be with Zelo

 

You: I know… Mianhaeyo… I try to balance my time with you and him but Zelo is always snatching me in middle of situations.

 

Daehyun: *looks at you* its okay :)

 

You: *looks at him back* *you talk in your heart* his eyes, there’s something about it… I feel like doing it but I have to resist. Omo, that smile I miss looking at. It makes me feel safe around him~

 

Then both of you had this connection, you two leaned close and kissed under the beautiful stars. The wind blowing your hair gracefully, as your heart beats fast. It lasted for a minute.

 

 

~~ ZELOS POV~~

 

 

Gosh, Sera is very annoying! How dumb is she?! She doesn’t even know how to tie a knot!

I wish (Y/N) is here with me right now, she knows what to do.

 

Zelo: Yah! Sera! Ppali, its getting dark

 

Sera: But its not yet dark

 

Zelo: It is getting dark!

 

Sera: T^T what am I suppose to do now?

 

Zelo: Molla, just sit there and let me finish doing out shelter.

 

Sera: Oppa…

 

Zelo: DON’T TALK -__-

 

Sera: Nappeun saram!

 

Finally she stops talking… Oh, what’s this? I found the necklace that (Y/N) found recently. It does look like her, that smile of hers. Aggh! I miss her so much ^_^

 

I have to find (Y/N) no matter what, I will risk anything to find her. I know she is out there… (Y/N)-ah… I’m coming for you. Stay where you are okay?

I have to be with this idiotic blonde girl for a while, but its worth it :)

 

 

~~SERA’S POV~~

 

I woke up after hearing a voice, I feel sand on my skin. When I look up, it was Zelo! What exactly happen? O.o

Pfft~ what is wrong with him? Of course we’re in the lake… *looks around*

 

WE ARE NOT AT THE LAKE!! I START TO PANIC! But as long as Zelo is by my side, I’m okay with it :3

 

Alone I see… We are alone :) yay! This is my chance to show Zelo that I reeeeallllyyyy love him.

 

What?! Build a shelter? What is a shelter? All I know, animals live there v__v

Uggh, Zelo is always telling me what to do! Tie a knot… I don’t know how okay!

He made me sit… Like a dog =.= fine then, I’ll shut up.

 

Wae?! Wae?! He is always talking about that girl? What is her name again? O.o

Whatever… I must make him fall for me! Yes! Wait for me Zelo oppa!

 

 

--- To Be Continued ---