The Hidden Truth 12

The Hidden Truth

Title: The Hidden Truth

Part 12: I Will Always Be There For You

 

You: Myungsoo oppa?

 

You know that is really him, but why is he here?

With scaly, slimy and reptile like skin~

 

Daehyun: What? Myungsoo?

 

The creature was facing backwards doing something, you and Daehyun were whispering. The creature is doing something, it looks like it was looking at a picture.

 

You: Myungsoo-sshi.

 

The creature turned around, the face scares you a bit. Daehyun was holding your hand.

You walked towards it.

 

The creature: Don’t look at me (Y/N).

 

You: It’s okay… Myungsoo?

 

The creature: Nae… Its me.

 

You: Why? Tell me what happen?

 

Daehyun: Its alright to tell us.

 

Myungsoo: Hold on…

 

He placed the photo near a rock and changed back to his human form.

 

Myungsoo: I’m cursed.

 

You: How?

 

Daehyun: And how are we here in an island?

 

Myungsoo: Remember the time in story night? About the lake monster, I am that monster.

 

You: Yeah, why?

 

Myungsoo: I have another side which is my lake monster, sometimes I can control it and sometimes I can’t. The girl I love Hyuna… She looks exactly like you (Y/N). I capture campers and bring them here was the other side of me, sometimes I leave clues to make them help me cure myself but they never get it. The cave I mention, it is my second home. This is my real home but don’t worry, the lake from here is only 5 miles. I have a boat but I hid it.

 

You: So, you want a cure?

 

Myungsoo: Nae… But no one wants to talk to me cause I am a monster.

 

You: I’ll help you.

 

Daehyun: Are you crazy?! This island is dangerous!

 

You: Don’t worry, I want to help Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo: Well, if you insist.

 

Daehyun: *sighs* then I’m in ^_^

 

Myungsoo: Alright, to find my cure you have to look for a locket. In it, has the key to open a magical door. You can’t see the door because it looks like a rock, if you’re smart enough you can spot it. From what I heard, the locket is hidden on top of a mountain. Hanging on a tree waiting for its right owner, after that you will have to go in the volcano…

 

Daehyun: Wait what?! Volcano?!

 

Myungsoo: T_T yes Daehyun, a volcano.

 

You: This volcano only erupts once a year.

 

Myungsoo: Yup and it hasn’t erupt this year *shy face*

 

Daehyun: WHAT?!!

 

You: Chill Daehyun n_n

 

Myungsoo: Anyway… When you find the locket, it says ‘I Will Always Be There For You’ I still don’t know what those words meant but I’m sure you’ll figure it out. Then when you are in the volcano, the magic rock door I told you is hidden on top of the volcano. They said the cure is in a bottle and the liquid is colour green. Come back to me and I will be all cured :)

 

You: Nae, we will find it in no time. *salute* :D

 

Daehyun: I must be crazy T_T

 

You: Let’s go oppa! See you Myungsoo-sshi!!

 

Myungsoo: Be careful guys! And thank you. :) *feels touched*

 

 

~~ZELO’S POV~~

 

I am so hungry! Sera ate the entire coconut filling! Uggh~ all I could do is drink the coconut water -_-

She tries to look innocent but I am not buying it. I went to the other side, I saw a tent. Looks like (Y/N)’s tent! I search inside, looks like they pack all of their stuff. Where are they going? Impossible that they found a boat but there are no footprints.

 

Sera: Oppa, I heard a growl

 

Zelo: Must be your stomach -.-

 

Sera: No, my stomach sounds like its hungry not an animal T^T

 

Zelo: Jinjja? I’m going in!

 

Sera: Anyo oppa! *pulls his arm*

 

Zelo: Let me go!

 

Sera: *pulls him then kiss him*

 

Zelo: *quickly breaks kiss*

 

Sera: *shock*

 

I just ignore her and follow the sound, suddenly it was quiet. I didn’t care and continue minding my own business. I saw a volcano, I think I should go there to see if someone lives there. It’s going to be a long journey T_T

 

 

---- To Be Continued ---