The Hidden Truth Part 6

The Hidden Truth

Title: The Hidden Truth

Part 6: Story Night

 

After that kiss yesterday, you spent a lot of time with Zelo~

But you felt bad for Daehyun, you kept on telling him to meet later and all but you always cancel it because of Zelo.

 

At night, all of you are gathered at the campfire.

 

Myungsoo: Welcome all ^_^ we are gathered here to have a bond between friends~

 

You: Sounds fun :D

 

Myungsoo: It will be fun, so… Who has any story?

 

Sera: *raises up her hand* me!

 

Myungsoo: Okay, you first.

 

Sera: *looks over Zelo* okay, I have like… An awesome… Like… Story~ okay. There was this small beautiful looking gorgeous girl who lives in like, a palace with gold stuff. She grew up with a childhood friend, he is always with her everyday. When she is in high school, she starts falling for him and one day she confessed… But the guy rejected her and doesn’t feel the same way so she cried all night~

 

There was a moment of silence…

 

Myungsoo: Is that all?

 

Sera: Yeah… That girl was heartbroken… The End~

 

Myungsoo: That was a great ending O.o so, I have a story about this Camp Ruby.

 

You: *holds Zelo’s arm*

 

Zelo: *accepting it*

 

Daehyun: *whispers to you* I have somewhere to go…

 

You: *seem to not care* sure ^_^

 

Myungsoo: This Lake next to us, there’s talk that there is a lake monster living with us~ it stays near cave kilometers away from here. The boy who live there has a terrible past, we was born with fins and scaly skin. His parents accepted him for who he is and raise him like a normal little boy but the kids in his village see him as a monster. That’s why they call him The Lake Monster. One day in his teens, he fell madly in love with a girl name Hyuna. She is the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen :)

But Hyuna doesn’t like the boy back, she rejected him with no hesitation. So he escaped from the village and was nowhere to be found. Years passed, the villagers were missing one by one until the place became abandoned. So, today no one really knows if it still haunts or kidnap campers here but don’t worry… There are no news about that :3

 

Sera: That is like the best story ever!

 

Neil: Cool, wish we meet it one day xD *laughs with his friends*

 

Sera: Ha-ha, very funny jerk *fake smile*

 

Neil: Whatever, I hope they take you! xD *continues laughing*

 

You: *starts to feel cold*

 

Zelo: Omo, you’re cold. Here… Have my jacket *puts on you*

 

You: Gomawo ^_^

 

Zelo: Hope the story isn’t real o.o

 

You: *not saying and moving anything*

 

Zelo: (Y/N)?

 

You: *still not saying anything*

 

Zelo: Yah! Don’t act like that!

 

You: BOO!! xD

 

Zelo: *scared* yah!! Don’t scare me like that! What if you are really frozen and the lake monster would capture you?!

 

You: Aww, are you worried?

 

Zelo: Of course I am, I’m your boyfriend *blushes*

 

You: T^T ahaha, I know~

 

Zelo: *kisses your forehead*

 

You two spent your night together by walking down near the beach, talk a bit with Myungsoo and played.

 

 

 

~~ DAEHYUN’S POV~~

 

I’m hurt. So hurt~ like running into a glass window. Is this true? What I saw, Zelo grabbing her… Kissing her!!!! ANDWAEEEE!!!!!!!!

 

I pretend to not notice them but it seems they kissed so long… Oh, Zelo walks away and I lit up a bit but (Y/N) grabbed his arm. Why?!! JUST LET HIM GO AND SEE WHAT I FEEL (Y/N)!!

 

 

It is story telling night, I am excited to sit next to (Y/N)… But I just remembered, she is with Zelo…

Yesterday, she keeps on telling me to meet up with her but then she canceled it because of Zelo. I don’t care, I want her to be happy~ which makes me happy and it hurts a little. Okay not a little, A LOT!

 

I sat near (Y/N), she is between and Zelo is so close to her. I can’t stand being with them! Makes me so jealous! So I told her that I have to go somewhere but I was just sitting really at the back near the tree so that no one could see me.

 

Is it true about the lake monster? Sera’s story doesn’t make sense at all -_-

(Y/N) looks cold, it reminds me of our times spending together near the beach like this and I would offer her my jacket. Zelo just gave her his jacket! That’s what I did to her!!!

Damn!

He even kiss her forehead which makes me more furious! I just leave the area and took a walk on my own.

 

I just hope tomorrow will be fun since… It’s mine and (Y/N)’s favorite day ^_^

 

 

---- To Be Continued ---