What can I do?

The Girl With The Scorpion Tattoo

 

Walking down the hallway of my school,I can't help but let my mind wonder around.I can't help thinking about what will happen to Hongbin.
 
I enter my class and sat down on the chair looking at the seat beside me which is empty.*strange..he was never this late..*Ignoring it,I pull up my headphone and plug it onto my iPod and scroll down the list of songs on my playlist when a light on my phone showing me that there is a call for me.
 
I look at screen,and unlock it.
 
M:oh,Hongbin..where are you?you're suppose to be early..
 
H:*sound of a woman crying*
 
M:hello?
 
H:Hana-sshi..Hongbin is in the hospital..he collapsed!
 
I accidently dropped my phone without me knowing and stood up,still in shock by the news. "H-hospital?n-no,it can't be!"without me knowing,my feet already brought me out of the school and running to the hospital.
 
I slowly walk to the room where Hongbin is,still trying to catch my breath,I slowly approach Mrs Lee who is sitting on the chair,cupping her face with her hands and Mr Lee rubbing the her back.
 
"h-how is he doing?"I stutter,moving forward to her,she slowly look up and hug me tightly, "I don't know..I want him to be safe."she said,and right on the cue,the doctor walked out of the room and walk towards us.
 
"how is he doing?"Mr Lee asked, "he's not doing good,we need to find someone to donate their heart to him,we will try our best to find someone suitable for him."with that,the doctor walks away leaving Mrs Lee crying onto my shoulders.
 
2 hours had passed and Mrs Lee has finally calm down.I then excuse myself and walk out of the hospital,going to where my feet is taking me and without me knowing,I arrived at the beach.I sat down on the rocks and stare blankly at the sea infront of me and memories of me and Hongbin starts to flashed.
 

"say,Hongbin,if you were able to live long enough,what would you do?i mean,what are your dreams?"

 
"I-I want to be a singer..why are you asking about this?"He lay down on the sand with his hands on his head.
 
"n-nothing,just want to know."i answered,i then took a deep breath and ask another question. "if I were to leave,far away from you,where you can't even see me,will you,be able to fulfill your dreams in becoming a singer?"he didn't answer but instead he smile.
 
Tears starts to roll down from my eyes to my cheeks,what can I do to save him?to fulfill his dreams?
 
 

Alright,I won't update that much,but I think you guys should prepare a tissue(maybe not)cause its going to end..so..what do you guys think about what she should do to help him?give suggestions,arasso?!anyway..do add me on

Facebook:Ayun Orlanda@HanRaeMinlittlemissbabyfacefearofliving17

Twitter:@HanRaeMinlittlemissbabyfacefearofliving17

LINE:littlemissbabyfacefearofliving17

YouTube:fearofliving17