Hongbin sickness

The Girl With The Scorpion Tattoo
Today I was suppose to hang out with my friends,I wore a simple black leather jacket,shorts and a simple tee.Of course,my parents fighting still,about household and everything else.Ignoring them,I start to walk to the front door,ignoring them calling out for me.
 
"Hana-sshi.."I turn to look at the lady,standing beside a tree,closer to my house gate, "Mrs Lee,how are you?"I asked while I bow respectively,she look at the front door when she hears shouting and things breaking.I rub the back of my neck,"ignore them,they're always like that."she nod her head."Can I talk to you in a moment?"I follow her until we reach the park.We sat down on the bench and she began talking.
 
"so..I'm here to talk about Hongbin.."
 
"okay.."
 
"can you,stay beside him for just 1 week?treat him right and stay with him.."
 
"what do you mean?i don't understand.."
 
"just do me a favour..just once..he's my only child,I want him to be happy,you know?"I nod my head understanding,a little confused but not i'm not going to ask more about this.
 
"is something wrong with him?"i asked,being the curious cat.
 
"he..he suffers from heart cancer and only have a few days to survive,i don't want him to go..he's my only son.."she cries in her hands.
 
"how to stop him from..dying?"i asked,lowering my voice.
 
"heart transplant,from someone that is alive.."
 
"i'm sure we can find someone who is willing to donate,we should wait.."
 
"i can't wait knowing my son will be gone forever..it hurts to see him all weak and helpless.."
 
a sighed escape from my mouth as i rub he on the back,calming her down.
 
"please help him,make him happy..he is always smiling when he's with you,he only speaks about you..seeing him happy makes me happy and now seeing him like this just makes me feel hurt.."she sob continuesly.
 
"i try to do what i can do.."i mumble my words.
 
After we talk about what Hongbin,she left.I sat at the bench alone with alot on my mind.What can i do to help him?what will happen to him?i started asking myself plenty of question.I decided to just forget about meeting my friends and went home.
 
"i thought you went out just now?"dad asked sitting with a girl on the sofa.
 
"just dont feel like going out..i see you're kind of busy?where's mum?"
 
"that woman is in her room,anyway meet your new soon to be mum..Hyori.."dad tighten his grasp on her shoulder.
 
"yeah whatever..you change womans everyday,claiming them to be my soon to be mum,but never stay too long to be one."
 
"you are just like your mum!"
 
"whatever.."
 
i climb up the stairs and slam the door hard,i'm sure the people in the house were shock to hear the door slame.

 


 

Sorry for the short update everybody..i was busy these days making my own song.also about this story,its going to end soon and i just want you to prepare a tissue when i say its going to end.

So,how do you like it so far?its hard for me when you guys are not commenting cause i lost my motivation on writing my stories,it hurts,you know?

 

Anyway,do subscribe,comment,and upvote if you want.And also,read up my new story

Exo as boyfriend(exo and fictional character)

hold on to me(Chanyeol and fictional character)

Secretly in love(sehun and fictional character)

 

Click the suggestion on the right side or left side,i dont know which side and it mean so much to me if you subscribe and comment..

also,add me on

facebook:ayun orlanda

Twitter:@HanRaeMin

Youtube:fearofliving17

LINE:littlemissbabyface

Lets be good friends okay?