Unwell

The Girl With The Scorpion Tattoo

I woke up,feeling uneasy,I looked at the window right beside me,it's been two weeks now since the incident,none of us talk afterwards,until now. I picked up my towel and walks towards my bathroom when a slight headache hits me,blurring every moves I make,I did my usual routine and head out afterwards to eat my lunch.

 
"good morning,Miss HaNa,this is your breakfast.."one of our maid place the pancake on my table,I looked at the pancake dropping my utensils aside. It's not that I'm getting tired of pancakes,it's my favorite breakfast to be honest,it's just that I'm feeling unwell.
 
"is mum and dad home?"they shook their head and sigh, "nevermind,I'll be going,I'm not feeling well and don't feel like eating this,just throw it away or eat it,I don't care.."I said as I grab my school bag and walk out of the house.
 
Today is the only day I got to school by car as I'm not feeling well,my driver drove me to school which is not far away from home.
 
"miss,we're here.."he lightly shook me to wake up from my short nap, "miss,you look pale..are you sure you don't want to stay home?"I shook my head and unlock the car door and walk out, "thank you..I owe you..I'll treat you some Ice cream later."I said to my driver as he smile. We were quiet close as he has been my driver eversince I was born.
 
I walk slowly to my locker as students starts gathering around me,I rub my forehead when a slight headache attack and fall when a student bumped into me, "I'm s-sorry.."she bowed profusely as I raise my hand telling her not to worry about me as I slowly stood up and walk towards my locker again.
 
"you're late HaNa!"Mr Lee said as he saw me walking into the class by the backdoor, "okay."I reply shortly and walk towards my seat,it's not usual for me not to fight back, "detention after school!"Mr Lee said as he smirk, "okay."I put my head on my table and take a short nap.
 
"HaNa-sshi..one of my classmate shook me,I turn my head to face her and squint my eyes slightly, "yes?"I said as I streched my body and sit up, "we're having gym class now.."I nod my head and took out my clothes and walk towards the washroom to change.
 
"a-are you okay?"one of the girls asked as I nod my head and slightly look at my reflection at the mirror *i look pale* I said to myself and sighed.
 
"today,we are going to run,let me remind you!no pushing!understand?you're not going to win anything in the end!"our gym teacher Mr Yang then blow his whistle as we slowly jog around the track.
 
"are you really sure that you're okay?"
 
"yeah..I'm fine.."I jog slowly as the others overtake me. A few laps later I started to feel abit dizzy again so I decided to walk.
 
"HaNa!i want you to run,not walk!"Mr Yang shouts at me to run,I did follow what he told me to do,so I run again,I rub my forehead as I arrived infront of him and immediately collapsed,the only thing I heard was people surrounding me and calling out my name.