what is wrong with me?

The Girl With The Scorpion Tattoo

*RRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!*

i slowly stood up as all my classmates run out like some hungry zombies running towards the cafeteria to be the first one to buy their foods,i shook my head as i got out by the front door and walk around the school building endlessly, "come here you nerd!why are you staring at my Cherry?she's mine!"i slowly walk towards the washroom and lean closer to the door.

"i wasn't looking at her,i swear!"the other familiar voice answered, "listen here new guy,i don't give a damn whether you parents are rich or not,when i said i'll kill you means i'll kill you!"i slowly make my way into the washroom,not making any sound as i peek to see Dok Mi,standing infront of the cubicle door and another guy squating down and some noises inside the cubicle, "you like it?don't you?"he asked as the familiar voice speaks, "if i said yes,would you stop doing it?"he asked,i walk towards them and stood right behind Dok Mi.

"if i do it to you,would you like it?"the three of them turned their heads towards my direction,the guy let go of Hongbin and pulled Dok Mi out of the washroom, "thanks.."Hongbin said as i nod my head, "lets dry your uniform,you can't go around like this,you might catch a cold,wait for me at the rooftop,i'll get you something.."i walked out of the washroom and to the cafeteria,i was standing at the line when all of them back away and let me go first,i ordered a hot chocolate and pay for it then make my way to the rooftop only to see Hongbin without his shirts on.

"here.."i pass him the hot chocolate and he took a sip, "why are you staring at Dok Mi anyway?she's not worth it.."i said as he stop sipping the hot chocolate, "i wasn't staring at her,i was looking at someone else.."i nod my head not caring about anything,he sipped on his drink and look at me afterwards, "do you,believe in love at the first sight?"i sighed at his question and look down on my feet, "i don't believe in love,if love xan bring happiness to my family then i'll believe it."he looked at me with questionable look.

"i'm Kang Gary and Song Jihyo only daughter,you should know me because of all the news about my dad and my mum."i rubbed the back of my neck as he look at my left arms, "you got those from your father?"he asked pointing at the bruise that has been there since i was 15, "yeah.."i gave a weak smile then look away, "i guess you're clothes is already dry.."i stood up and took his uniform and pass it to him for him to wear.

-After School-

"leave!now!"i slowly approach my house and took off my headphones leaning abit closer towards the door, "i'm taking HaNa with me!"i heard my mum shout as, "you're not taking her away!"my father said as i heard something drop, "i'm home!"i sighed and act like nothing happened,i walked to my room and locked myself inside it as they continue screaming at each other.

i changed my clothes and walk out of my room, "where are you going?"my father asked when he saw me dressed nicely, "club."i said shortly and walk off ignoring the voices calling out for me. I enter the club as the people who knows me greet me as i walk towards the bar, "the usual.."i said when the bartender,who is my friend walk towards me,he took the bottle of liqour and pour it on my glass, "let me guess..its your parents again,isn't it?"i sighed and nod my head as i drank the liqour that is on my glass.

i move to the dance floor when i heard a groovy song and dance to it,guys surround me but i push them away,*why am i like this?*i asked myself,i don't usually reject guys that wants to dance with me,but why now?i start dancing again when my mind filled with Hongbin,i shook my head and start dancing again when his face still won't leave my mind,i stop dancing afterwards and walk out of the club.

i lean against the brick wall with my forehead touching the brick wall,i puch the brick wall softly,"what is wrong with me?"i asked myself again before walking off.