Hongbin

The Girl With The Scorpion Tattoo

"you've always been like that!what is wrong with you?!"

"i never did anything wrong!i gave you everything!"

I lean against the door,listening to them arguing about some petty little things,I covered my ears with my hands and pace back and forth.
 
"you went out with that woman right?thats why you didn't return home yesterday!"
 
"so what?i loved her!"
 
"shut up!"I scream as I pushed away all my things that is on my table,I then walk out of my room to see them looking at me as I wore my jacket.
 
"shut up!i'm tired of you quarreling,enough is enough!"I slammed the door shut and walk off from my house and to the streets to meet my friends and as usual,take my daily medication,drugs. 
 
"always the same problem?"I nod my head and did a few handshakes with my friends and sat at the empty sofa, "give me the usual."I said as one of them pass me the pills.
 
After spending time with them,well,after getting high on drugs with them,I walk off,clumsily bumped into everyone that happens to walk infront of me and spewing nonsensical things on them.
 
"young miss,are you okay?"my guard asked as I nod my head, "you want me to call your parents for you?"I shook my head and enter my house to see my mum covered with bruises, "you're home?"she asked weakly as she held onto her arms,I rolled my eyes and enter my room,it's not that I don't care,its just because I grew used to seeing bruises on my mum or me,as much as I tried to clean up the bruises,it will eventually add on another bruise the next day.
 
I lay on my bed and eventually fall asleep with tears falling from my eyes as the nightmare came crawling into my dreams.
 
-Next Morning-
 
"he's not coming home again?"i asked my mum who is putting my breakfast on the table, "he's out with the girl,its written all over the internet.."i grab the newspaper beside me and on the cover page it wrote, 'KANG GARY,SEEN HAVING A NEW WOMAN!'i sighed as i tossed the newspaper away. Yeah,i'm Kang Gary's and Song Jihyo only daughtere,having a famous mum and dad eventually makes you famous too. I don't need fame,nor money,i need my family,the family that you can see hanging out for a picnic or go out together.
 
"I'm going.."I stood up and took my bags and walk out of the house,I walk towards my school which is just a few meters away from home, "please help me,I'm hungry.."an old lady said as she held out her hands and walking towards everyone who doesn't even botherto gave some money to her. I make my way towards the nearest shop and bought some food for her, "here,have this,and this also.."I passed her the food and gave her some money,she thanked me profusely as she walks to the corner to eat her food.
 
"look!its Kang Hana!"they surround me as I make my way towards the school hall, "she's so cool!"one of the girls said while the other nd their head *tsk!i wish I had a normal life!*i ignore them and walk towards my locker when the wannabe queenka,Cherry,or her real name is Go Dok Mi,walk towards me.
 
"i heard about your dad..pity you.."she said as I ignore her again, "look at me when I'm talking to you!"she stomped her feet on the ground, "aren't you afraid of whats going to happen when you talk to me?or do you want me to tell everyone what happened 1 year ago?"she slowly step back and swallow her saliva, "I'm not scared of you!"she bravely shout at my face as I pushed her hard on the locker, "I told you not to mess with me,I'll break your plastic nose if you dare disturb me again,got it?"I pushed her harder on the locker and let her go afterwards.
 
As usual I walk towards my classroom alone and sat at the very back,I slipped on my headphones and look outside the window,even if there's teacher inside the classroom,they don't even bother to make me look at them as they are afraid of me, "class!today we have aw classmate..come in!"my homeroom teacher called for him to enter and a guy wearing glasses with his uniform tucked in walked towards the table, "I'm Lee Hongbin,nice to meet you.."he said as he bow, "okay,you can sit..oh no!there's no more seats..how about you move that table and sit behind that girl over there.."he points at a girl wearing glasses, "he can sit with me.."I said as everyone in the room looked at me,he them slowly walk towards me and pulled the chair and bowing profusely.
 
"nice to meet you..I'm Hongbin,and you are?"he asked as he held out his hand for a handshake, "I'm Hana.."he slowly make his way toards my arms with the tattoo, "are you allowed to have this?"he asked pointing at my tattoo, "it's on the school rules but not on my rules.."he nod his head as he continue to look at the front as I put on my headphones and look outside the window.