[CHAPTER 3] Dance Team

Love begins in school... ♡

► GOING STRAIT TO AFTER SCHOOL TRAINING.



After school, everyone in Hyoyeon's team met up in the dance studio .Where they now always have to meet up for their dance practice. Hyoyeon and Jessica got their earlier than the two boys since they got keep behind in class for messing around in the lesson.

Hyoyeon: Ah seriously.Why do they have to take so long just to talk to a teacher?

Jessica: Well, you know. Those two boys sometimes hates some lesson so they tend to disturb and annoy the class.

Hyoyeon: That's true.... To be honest Donghae wasn't even like that before. He has definitely changed since I left.

Jessica: Really?! Awh, hes so cool.

Hyoyeon: YAH! Stop day dreaming.

Jessica: Haha. Just joking. But he is cool.

Hyoyeon: Yeah. Sure.

--- After 5 minutes later ---

Hyoyeon: Yay! They're finally here.

Jessica: Hey guys! For 10 minutes we've been waiting here.

Donghae: Sorry! That teacher kept us behind for fooling around then we have to write 10 lines in the paper saying "I will not fool around in class in Mr Kim's Lesson" Which is pretty boring.

Jessica: Well thats your fault.

Eunhyuk: Can we start now?

Hyoyeon: Yeah, lets start.... Dont worry about how late they where, at least they made it!

Donghae: That's right!

---

They all got into their Dance kit and started to dance a Unique moves. They got partnered up which was _Hyoyeon&Eunhyuk and _Donghae&Jessica. Jessica was pretty happy since she got partnered up with Donghae but Donghae seems like he's jealous of Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

-► After an hour practice, they got took a break. They were all tired from dancing and had a little chat with each other about what to change, what was good and what to add more off.

Hyoyeon: I think, we arer going to be a good team here!

Donghae: Yeah! I think i combonation was good!

Jessica: Oh really? Does that mean that you like me as a partner?

Donghae: What? (Awkward)

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon just laughed. But Hyoyeon's heart was beating so fast and she she feels like she's about to burts. She never thought of being a pair with Eunhyuk who was the MOST POPULAR in the school! She tried to make an excuse, by saying that her sister was calling her. She ran out the door while the other 3 sat inside talking. She got out and stood behind the door.

Hyoyeon: Pheww! I got out! By why is my heart beating so fast? No,no Hyoyeon. Not right now, you ment to be serious at dancing.

But then she realise that Eunhyuk was outside thinking who was Hyoyeon talking to.

Eunhyuk: Umm... Hyoyeon... Who are you talking to?

Hyoyeon: WHAT? Oh sorry, I was talking to my sister about ..... me.. being.. serious and going .. home a bit late because I have dance to do.... where are you going by the way?

Eunhyuk: I was about to go and buy a drink but I saw you talking.

Hyoyeon: oh, ok.... you can go now!

--

10 minutes later they started dancing again. They added wave, popping, locking and more unique moves.

They also started to get more organised and dance at the same time as a team. Hyoyeon never realise that Jessica was so good, she's is so talented she can play piano,dance, sing and ect.

Then, so sudden... Mr. Yunho their teacher came in;

Yunho: Hey, guys! Can you stop your dance practice now? Some other people also need to use the dance room too..

Jessica: Sorry, we will stop now.

Jessica stopped the music and got all their stuff out as fast as they can.

Donghae: Ugh, seriously. We have times to use the dance room?

Eunhyuk: Of course, there's also other students to this school.

 

On their way out they saw Yoona,Taeyeon,Krystal and Yuri going in the Dance room.

Taeyeon: Yah! What are you people doing here.

Jessica: It's the dance room Taeyeon. Anyone can go on it anytime.

Taeyeon just ignored her and continued walking with the others. Yoona gave Hyoyeon and Jessica a scary glace with full of hates.

Eventually, Hyoyeon's team just ignored them.

 

Yoona: Aishh! WHY ARE THEY ALL IN THE SAME TEAM?

Yuri: I know right! Donghae oppa is also with them!

Yoona: Don't worry girls, I'm pretty sure that we will win that dance competitions. They're see, Donghae and Eunhyuk will fall for use.

Krystal: That's right!!~

 

---

After that day, they all had school again.. It was normal as before but...

Yunho warned Hyoyeon's team about the practice.

Yunho: Sorry guys, but the dance room will not be available for your team later on since some other tram will also be using that room.

Eunhyuk: Really? But--

Yunho: No but's. That's the rules. Make sure you let your team know.

Eunhyuk: Sure.....

 

Hyoyeon's team all met up in the school's garden. Not much people go to that garden.

Eunhyuk: Mr. Yunho said that we can't use the dance room today.

Jessica: What? We'll I cant go to practise today...

Donghae: Me too, I have soccer training and if I dont go I won't be able to play in the match.

Eunhyuk: How about you Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon: I have no plan's for this after noon.

Eunhyuk: Really? So do you want to practice on my house? I have a dance room in thier where i usually practice?

Hyoyeon: Sure! I know where you live any way.... Meet me up the gates after our last class.

Eunhyuk: Ok!

 

Donghae gave a little sad face, but he tried not to show it since he doesn't want Hyoyeon to notice his feeling for her.

Hyoyeon turned around to talk to Donghae but she noticed his a little sad face.

Hyoyeon: Hey, Donghae are you okay?

Donghae: Yeah.. I'm just a little ill. But I'll be fine (Donghae was lying)

Hyoyeon: Really!? Don't push your self too much! I don't want you to get sick!!

Donghae: Yeah, sure.

 



 

YAY! FINALLY DONE CHAPTER 3!!

Will update soon!!!!