First Day part 2

Love begins in school... ♡

Yoona,Yuri, Taeyeon and Krystal walked pass them and sat behind Hyoyeon and Jessica. They were 2nd from the back.

Yoona: Ya! Who's this new girl here?

Kai(classmate): She's Hyoyeon. New girl in our class, apperently she got Full marks on her interview to get in this dance school.

Yoona: Pfftt, and you would believe that.

Yoona leaned at Hyoyeon saying, "HAHAHA, you really think your good. You dont look like it."

Hyoyeon didn't say anything, but insted she laughed and smile quietly.

Yoona saw what she did and  kicked her chair, Hyoyeon nearly fell over but Jessica helped her.

Hyoyeon knows that she wouldn't take it. Even though it was her first day at her new school. She got up and...

Hyoyeon: YA! What's wrong with you?

Yoona: How dare you raise your voice at me.

Everyone went quite and stared at them. Hyoyeon felt awkward, but she wouldn't take what she did.

Hyoyeon: Who I am to you? Slave?

Yoona: What if i say yes, everyone in here is my slave? Got that?

Hyoyeon: Well, I'm not. Just because you think your popular that doesn't mean that you can kick and boss people around.

Yoona: Your the first person in this school to say this to me. How dare you!

Hyoyeon: Well, if you didn't kick the chair and just left me alone. I wouldn't be saying would I?

Yoona and the rest of the class couldn't believe that Hyoyeon was saying that. Even Eunhyuk is curious.

Yoona started her "fake crying" so Eunhyuk would see.

Eunhyuk got up and said, " Thats enough."

Yoona started to act again.

Yoona: Eunnhyuk, your not going to help me? /sobs/

Eunhyuk couldn't take her acting anymore and got up and helped Yoona smile and hugged Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon finally saw Eunhyuk face close to her. But he's face showed that he didn't like Yoona.

Yoona continued to hug Eunhyuk but Eunhyuk pushed her away and walked off. Yoona then smiled, but a misrable face at Hyoyeon.


As the day went pass, Hyoyeon couldn't believe that she answered Yoona back. The most popular girls in the school.

But it seemed like Hyoyeon only made 1-3 new friends which she didn't expect that to happen.

Hyoyeon walked home as Victoria can't go with her.

Hyoyeon went home kind of late because she was walking slow.

Someone called Hyoyeon's name from behind, it was Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon felt so nervious, and this never happend before.

--

Eunhyuk: Hey, Hyoyeon!

Hyoyeon: Hi.

Eunhyuk: I heard that you got a full mark in your interview to get on this school.

Hyoyeon: Urm..um... Yes.

Eunhyuk: Well, well done. I got full marks to when I joined this school.

Hyoyeon: Yeah. I heard....

Eunhyuk: You feel awkward right? Don't be.

Hyoyeon: Is not that. Its just, I dont get along with some people that easily  - *she was lying*

Eunhyuk: hmmm, okay. Lets be friends.

Hyoyeon: oh, okay...

Eunhyuk: Well, wanna join me tomorrow at dance pratice?

Hyoyeon: umm... yeah sure. WAIT. what did you just say? 0//////0

Eunhyuk: Do you want to join me tomorrow after school in the dance room. Is there anything wrong?

Hyoyeon felt so shocked. She never thought that the most popular boy in the school would ask her to join. Jessica said that he doesnt approach to people that easily. But whats wrong with me? Eunhyuk only asked if she would like to join him at dancing.

Eunhyuk: Is there something wrong?

Hyoyeon: No, sure. I'd love to.

Eunhyuk: Ok, meet me in the dance room in the third floor tomorrow at 6pm!

Eunhyuk ran to his house which was nearby at Hyoyeon.


Hyoyeon felt so glad that she made somefriends. But for a second Hyoyeon remembered her best friend in her hometown. She looked at her necklase. All her memories just comes back. All the fun times she had with her friends. She knows that they're all doing good at her old school. And she hope they're all are.

 



//END OF 1ST DAY AT SCHOOL//

 

hope that you all liked it. I hope I could update the chapter every day.... I might forget sometimes hehe x]