[CHAPTER 1] First day part 1

Love begins in school... ♡

Hyoyeon's unnie - Victoria (17 years old)

Hyoyeon - (15 Years old)

Hyoyeon's best friend - unknown (will appear later on)

School building one - Hyoyeon

School Builing two - Victoria


 

It was Hyoyeons first day on her new school after setting down and cleaning up their apartment.

She never knew she was going to go to a dance school, as her sister kept it a secret from her.

----------------------

Victoria: Hyoyeon, are you ready for your first day in school?

Hyoyeon : Yep, I am. Im just putting my tie on!

Victoria: Ok, hurry up. We dont want to be late for our new school!

Victoria is Hyoyeon's sister. They moved away from their parents to be able to go to school and to work. Victoria is also a dancer in their old school, but shes known for her Flexibility. Many students called them 'DanceSis' because of their amazing dancing.

Hyoyeon: Im ready!!

Victoria: Good! Now lets go!

Hyoyeon was wearing a checkered blue and white skirt along with her white new polo with a bow tie on.

Hyoyeon: Unnie, Im so excited! I hope I meet lots of new friends! *aegyo*

Victoria: Same here, by the way I'll be working after school. Make sure you go home strait away. You know which way to go right?

Hyoyeon: Yep! I'll see if anyone from my class go same way as me after school.

Victoria: I heard our new school is like a hotel or a mansion! Its huge! I saw some pictures on the internet.

Hyoyeon: Really! Wow! Its making me more excited!

Victoria: Same here!

After 3minutes, Victoria saw their new school sign. The back view was huge with lots of classes window.

Victoria: Hyoyeon Look! Look! thats our new school! Can you see it?

Hyoyeon: Woah! Thats huge builings!

Victoria drove her car to the parking area. As they drove pass Hyoyeon saw some student going to school.

Since Victoria is older than Hyoyeon, Victoria has to hear high heel school shoes. Victoria really liked it since she loves wearing hight heels.

Hyoyeon and Victoria headed out to school main office to sign in but they got seperate because Victoria has to go to the another building. They both said good bye to each other and fighting for their courage.

For school building one it had 3Floors for, high built.

And for the school builing two it had 3floors too.

Hyoyeon went with a teacher to sign in her new class. She got her clip name tag to be put above her school logo in her polo t shirt.

*BELL RANG* Every one was already in their classes waiting for their teachers to come in.

The teacher who was with Hyoyeon was Hyoyeon class teacher. Mr. Lee was his name. Hyoyeon stared at him and thought

"He look so scary"

Then suddeny Mr. Lee asked a question to her asking how good she was at dancing and Hyoyeon asnswered it

"hmm, Im prettty good at dancing"

 

They both reached to the class shes on. She was on class 1-3 which was the highest of all her same grade year group! She so shocked, anyway the teacher asked her to wait out side and wait until she calls her.

Mr Lee: Class! Listen up!

*class keep chating*

Mr Lee: Class!! Listen up! (He shouted)

Everyone went quite.

Mr  Lee: We have a new student that will be join us in our class.

Classmate: Its rarely we get new person in our class, because we're  the best!

Mr Lee: Yes we know that but as her last dance result in her test she got the highest mark. So please welcome her. Hyoyeon, You may come in.

She opened the door and saw 25 eyes looking at her strangely. Some girls whispered and some boys just didn't feel bothered.

Mr Lee: Introduce your self please.

Hyoyeon nodded.

Hyoyeon: Hi, my name is Hyoyeon. I got 100 full mark on my dancing interview.

Everyone couldn't believe that she got 100 full mark. Non of them even got the full marks yet except for one.

Mr Lee: Hyoyeon your going to sit beside Jessica. Jessica wave your hand please. Jessica will be your class patner.

Jessica: Here. Hyoyeon your beside me.

Hyoyeon walked along until she reaches her seat. Some girls whispered. She felt like she's getting hate after saying she got full mark on her dancing intervie to be able to get in this school.

Mr Lee: Ok. Class I'll be able later on. I have an imfortant meeting with the other teachers.

As their teacher goes out. Jessica turned her self at me to say hi and interduce her self.

Jessica: Hi, my name is Jessica.

Hyoyeon: oh, hi. My name is Hyoyeon.

Jessica is it true that you got full mark on your dancing interview?

Hyoyeon: Yep, why?

Jessica: Then your against that boy over there. He's name is Eunhyuk or nickname 'Playboy'. He is really popular in his school, but he very . We dont know much about him. You also have to be careful around him as he's sometimes in a bad mood but we dont know why. The only person who knows him alot is Leeteuk. He sits be beside Eunhyuk, he always follows Eunhyuk around because they've known each other for so long!

Hyoyeon: Ah, so did he get full marks before, like me?

Jessica: Yep. By the way as I'm your class patner do you want me to show you around the school later on?

Hyoyeon: Yes please I'm sure Im going to get lost around. Its a massive school.

Jessica: Yup I know right!

-------------------

5minutes later.

Some girls opened the door loudly and came in.

Jessica: Oh here they come. *sigh*

Hyoyeon: Who are they?

Jessica: They're the most popular girl in this school. The girl who opened the door was Yoona, she's really pretty right? The second girl who came in is Yuri, then Taeyeon, then Krystal. Krystal is my sister but she doesn't show it. We act like classmates here. She's pupolar too. I dont know how  she got in that gang. They're also called school trouble makers. They always get in trouble for example like now they're late in class. Sometimes they miss classes out. You dont want to mess with them.

Hyoyeon: ah, wait so Krystal is your younger sister? Then why ain't she talking to you or anything?

Krystal: Since she's with them, she doesn't bother. She said she might lose her popularity if everyone knew were sisters. Please keep it as a secret, your the only person who knows it.

Hyoyeon: Sure. You can trust me.

Jessica: Thanks.