[CHAPTER 2] P.E... O_o Part 1

Love begins in school... ♡

 

After the day yesterday, Hyoyeon felt relived about her first day. She never thought that it would be that bad but it has fun as well.

Hyoyeon woke up as early as she can and got ready to school. She remembered that it was Tuesday which means she has P.E. Her Favourite! She packed it along with her dance clother for later. Her sister, Victoria was quite shocked at Hyoyeon as she woke up early got ready.

Victoria: Wow, your early today. Are you up to something?

Hyoyeon: Well, no. I'm just excited for school, aha!

Victoria: Ah, I see. Have you eaten your breakfast?

Hyoyeon: Yup!

Victoria: Oh, okay. Wait for me. I'll get ready and eat my breakfast then we'll go.

Hyoyeon: Ok!

 

---------

After 30 Minutes, Hyoyeon and her sister got out the house and ready to go to school.

Victoria: All ready?

Hyoyen: Yup!

Victoria: Lets go then.

Both got into the car.

Victoria: I forgot to asked this yesterday. How was first day?

Hyoyeon: er..um its was good.

Victoria: hmm, really you dont look it it.

Hyoyeon: No no. It was actually great! I meet this girl in my class her name is Jessica. She's really nice and smart too!

Victoria: ah, that's good to hear.

Hyoyeon: How about you sis?

Victoria: Well, my class is kinda noisy and mess up. But I met some friends!

Hyoyeon: My class is kinda similar to yours, aha~!

Victoria: By the way, I'm not working after school. Want a lift home?

Hyoyeon: ah! I've got dance after school. With this boy Eunhyuk. I dont know what time it ends but I'll let you know.

Victoria: Ok. Be careful.

---

*They've both arrived in the school.*

Hyoyeon: Bye unnie! See you later.

Victoria: Ok, see ya!

--

Hyoyeon walked to her class. She knew the way around the school already. Thanks to Jessica for helping her. She hopes that Jessica would be in the class already.

She gave a little look on where Jessica's sit but she wasn't there. As soon as she turned around it was Eunhyuk with Leetuek. She gave a little shock on her face. She never saw Eunhyuk face so close before.

Hyoyeon: Oh, Hi... Good morning?

Eunhyuk: Hi, what are you doing? You ment to go in the class. Not stand outside the class.

Hyoyeon: Well...I was about to go but --

Eunhyuk: No but(s), Go in.

Hyoyeon: Ok.

As she walked through, some girls where looking at her, whispering ect. She felt so nervious. She got into her seat and sat down as fast as she can.

She got her phone out and text Jessica.

 

Hyoyeon: Where are you?

Jessica: Nearly in the class. Some teachers needed help to carry the books so I helped them.

Hyoyeon: Ahh, how nice of you ^^

Jessica: This is me ~_-

Hyoyeon: Hurry, get in the class now!

Jessica: Ok!(> 0 <)/

After 5 minutes, Jessica arrived.

Hyoyeon was relived since Sica was there.

Jessica: Sorry. I was kinda late. -laughed-

Hyoyeon: No, no. its ok.

Jessica looked at their timetable to see their lessons.

Jessica: No! We have P.E first >.<

Hyoyeon: Yay! I love P.E ^^

Jessica: By the way. Have I told you about P.E?

Hyoyeon: Well, no...

Jessica: Ok! We get our own P.E kit, P.E changing rooms and locker. You have your trainers(running shoes) right?

Hyoyeon: Yup! I have it.....And... where is that changing room thing?

Jessica: In the 2nd floor. 2nd floors are all the P.E rooms and changing rooms. Boys has their side and girls has their own.

Hyoyeon: Ah, I see. This school is really big!

Jessica: I know right ;)

---

It was time for P.E everyone in Hyoyeon's class went to the 2nd floor to get change. Hyoyeon got called by her P.E teacher Yunho

which he's also a dance teacher. Since she was new.

Yunho: Hyoyeon! Here's your P.E kit.

Hyoyeon: Ok. Thank you.

Hyoyeon got changed into her P.E kit. She really likes it because it had her own name on it so as everyone else.

Jessica: Wow, Hyoyeon. It really look good an you!

Hyoyeon: Thanks, Sica. Is our P.E teacher nice?

Jessica: Yup, he is.

Then there was Yoona,Krystal,Taeyeon and Yuri. They walked through out the room with their P.E kit ready to go out. Yoona gave a little glare at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon: Whats wrong with her?

Jessica: Just igonore her.

Hyoyeon: hmm.

Jessica: Lets go!

-- They're out in the running track --

Yunho: Ok class. Today we will be doing running. I will giving you your groups who you are going to play againts with.

Yunho: Eunhyuk,Kai,Baekhyun,Yoona,Sunny,Hyoyeon. Your the group that will be running first. I will be timing all of you.

All the 6 of them got up to get ready on their tracks.

Hyoyeon was beside Kai.

Yunho: Ready... Steady... Go!

All of them ran in at the same time... But people in their class gave 'o' face because Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk was running at the same time. It was the first time ever Eunhyuk got a girl who was running at the same time.

Jessica cheered at Hyoyeon, "Go Hyoyeon! You can do it!"

Yoona was who currently 4th, got so annoyed at Hyoyeon. She wanted to trip her up so she could be next to Eunhyuk... but she was kinda slow.

They all finished the 360 all the way around. Everyone gave a 'Wow' face even the teacher Yunho gave it too.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon finished at the same time.