-Flash back-

Love begins in school... ♡

/FLASH BACK/

-Last day of school for Hyoyeon-

It was Hyoyeon's last day in her school. She made lots of friends that has been with her to make memories.

Hyoyeon's Friend: Hyoyeon is it true that your moving house and moving school? Please dont say yes!

Hyoyeon : Yeah, its true. My sister found a new job which we need to move in Seoul.

Friends: Aww, Hyoyeon we'll miss you.. We'll miss your jokes...

Hyoyeon was really popular in her hometown and in her school. She was popular for her dancing,bright personality and her funny jokes. Hyoyeon was happy happy since she made lots of friends

But, Hyoyeon's best friend was so far away from her. He didn't even hestinate to go near her because he'll miss her more. Hyoyeon and her best friend has been friends for so long, they understand each other easily. They becomed friends because when they first met in the park near by their house.

However, Hyoyeon realised that her best friend wasn't with her. Hyoyeon started to look for him.

~She looked for him in the classrooms

~Canteen

~Play ground

But no he cant be seen anywhere, but Hyoyeon thinks she knows where he is. She headed into the corridors until she reaches the right room. She saw him in the dance room practicing on his own. She saw that he was upset hearing today was Hyoyeons last day in their school.

Hyoyeon : YOU! Come here!

But he didn't respode and just continued dancing. Hyoyeon turned the music off so he would stop and listen to her.

Hyoyeon: Hey, whats wrong with you? You know its my last day, why aren't you hanging around with me? Do you hate me for leaving school? 

Best Friend: No, it not that... It's just I'll miss you. You know what i mean.

Hyoyeon : No, I dont get you, but I know that you'll miss me and I'll miss you too but its also not my chose to move.

 

Best Friend: Yeah. I understand you . I hope you remember me, I have something to give to you.

-Gets something out this bag-

It was a heart necklase that has 'Bestfriend' it breaks into two, one for Hyoyeon and one for him. He wraped it around Hyoyeon's nect. and said

Best friend: We'll forever be best friend right? We'll never forget each other?

Hyoyeon: Yup, never. I will never forget you! Your my first ever since we were young!

*Bell rings* means its the end of the school day, which also means its time for Hyoyeon to go.

Everbody rans out their classroom. Many people said good bye to Hyoyeon since shes well know. She was about to tear up but her best friend gave her a tissue. She was happy because she met her best friend ever.

She and her best friend walked together until they reached into the school gates because Hyoyeon's sister was waiting for Hyoyeon. They huged each other to say good bye and made a promise that Hyoyeon then started to walk onto her sister's car and said Good bye for the last time.