5 Months later...

Love begins in school... ♡

5 months later...

5 months later, Hyoyeon's daily life had become normal and more confortable.

 

September 10 2012.

It was school day again, Hyoyeon now normaly walks with Jessica to school if she bothers but she also sometimes get a lift with her sister.

However today she's walking with Jessica. Their house's is only 10 minutes away from the school.

Jessica: Yah! Wait for me!

Hyoyeon: Ok ;)

Jessica: I've got some new gossips for you!

Hyoyeon: What is it now?

Jessica: Well, its actually interesting, we have A NEW CLASSMATE IN OUR CLASS!

Hyoyeon: So what?

Jessica: "So what?" Seriously, Hyoyeon?  Apparanty he's cute and got 95 as his score on the interview. Which is actually alright to get in, in our class.

Hyoyeon: Ah, so your think he's cute?

Jessica: That's what I heard, but we never know. He might be handsome? HAHA.

Hyoyeon: Hehe, do you want to go shopping after school?

Jessica: Shopping? As much as I love shopping unfortunately, I have vocal practice after school.

Hyoyeon: Ah, ok. I'll just ask my sister then!

---

*in school*

Jessica and Hyoyeon got in the school early, so they desided to go to the library. While Hyoyeon and Jessica are looking for books to read, they saw Eunhyuk reading a book. It was about dancing of course.

Hyoyeon: Hey, Eunhyuk!

Eunhyuk *smiled*

Eunhyuk: Hi, your early today.

Hyoyeon: Yup! Me and Jessica walked together, but well, i guess we talked kinda fast but oh well.

Eunhyuk: Ah.

Hyoyeon: What are you reading?

Eunhyuk: Some different dance moves that never been used before. Since I heard the school is desided to hold a dance competition in a group of 4.

Hyoyeon: Really! I must tell Sica!

Eunhyuk: If you want you and sica can join me. but my bestfriend leeteuk cant go though.

Hyoyeon: Ok, I'll ask Sica first!

---

*In class*

Hyoyeon: hey, sica! Do you want to join the dance competition in school?

Jessica: Oh, yeah! I've heard of that..... hmm, sure. but we're ment to be in the group of 4.

Hyoyeon: We have Eunhyuk in!

Jessica: Really!?

Hyoyeon: Yup!

Suddenly, the class teacher came in.

Mr Lee: CLASS, LISTEN UP!

Everyone went quite quickly, since it looks like Mr. Lee isn't in a good mood.

Mr Lee: We have a new class mate who we'll be joining us today; You may come in.

Hyoyeon didn't feel bothered by the new class mate. She means its normal, but when she heard his name she got shocked.

New classmate: Hello everyone! My name is Donghae. I got 95 as my score on my interview but I will try and inprove my self so as my dancing and singing.

Some girls said he's so cute.

But Hyoyeon felt so shocked, she never thought that Donghae will follow her in to this 'Artist School'

Mr Lee: Welcome Donghae, you may seat on the empty dest over there.

Donghae: Sure.

As Donghae walked past, Donghae said 'Hi' to Hyoyeon.. He wanted to talk more but since they're in the class they cant talk.

Mr Lee: I'll be back later. Make sure everyone does self studies.

Everyone: Yes.

-Teacher left the roon-

Jessica: OMG. He's so cute!

Hyoyeon: Yup, he is. He's my boy best friend from my old school.

Jessica: Really?

Hyoyeon: Yup. But I get why he's here.

Jessica: Isn't that a good thing.

Hyoyeon: Well, yeah.

---

Lunch time.

Hyoyeon and Jessica went to the table where usually sat together with their other friends.

Hyoyeon couldn't focus since she doesn't know where Donghae is, but she heard someone called Donghae's name. It was Eunhyuk. She guessed that they're friends. After knowing that Donghae is with Eunhyuk, she felt relieved since Donghae has someone to hang around with and doesn't feel feel left out.

---

After School, everyone left while Hyoyeon was walking alone. Someone called her name. It wasnt 1 person but 2.

She turned around and it was Eunhyuk and Donghae walking . She wondered why.

Hyoyeon: hey!

EunHae: Wait up!

Hyoyeon: Sure

Eunhyuk: Why are you walking alone, where's sica?

Hyoyeon:  Sica has vocal training so she couldn't walk with me. I was planning to go shopping but now I cant be bothered. What are you two doing together?

Donghae: We're friends. Right Eunhyuk?

Eunhyuk: Yup! And what did Jessica say about the dance competition?

Hyoyeon: We got her in, she said she'll come!

Eunhyuk: Great! We are now a team!

Hyoyeon: But we're missing one.

Eunhyuk: No we have donghae in too!
Hyoyeon: Really!?

Donghae: Yup, of course you know me.

Eunhyuk: Meet us tomorrow after school with Jessica at 4pm!

Hyoyeon: Sure!

Donghae and Eunhyuk: Bye Hyoyeon!

Donghae and Eunhyuk both ran together since they have something to do..

Hyoyeon: They seems to get along....

---

When Hyoyeon got home, she went strait to her room. She looked at the calender and saw that it was only 12 days till her birthday. She guess that she's going to spent with her sister and Jessica or maybe add Danghae and Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ON MY BIRTHDAY.



 

So, here's chapter 3 DONE!!

I'll update soon!!

I'm desiding to make a poster for it!!

STAY TUNE.

New fanfic will be up soon!