She is Coming ...

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 23

 

 

Himchan’s touch wakes you from your day dream. Jongup’s figure is still lying down weakly in front of you. The moves from the van that stop with a lot of noises outside let you move your brain out that it’s time to let the tears out and save your siblings.

 

“Let’s go”

Himchan let the medical officers do their job and take Jongup to emergency room while holding your hand leading to the counter and help with what you can with any information needed adding up with the questions from police officers.

 

 

Daehyun keeps on calming Zelo who keeps on sobbing from the incident place and keeps on asking whether his hyung can be saved or not. Daehyun keeps his eyes locked at both Himchan and you on the way both of you answering everything. His fist gets on when he thinks on the person who takes his heels down after the accident and run away.

Both Himchan and you are now heading to where Daehyun and Zelo are seated.

“ hyung , is there any information about the one who hit Jongup before? “ 

 

“ nope , I don’t think anybody can even take a glance at him since we only have few informations with us.

Let’s just wait for the police to find the rest “

 

Daehyun nods weakly and take a glance at you who is now keeps on staring the floor weakly. Zelo is now has fall into sleep after Daehyun force him to rest on his laps since that kid keeps on crying since then.

 

“ He must be very tired right now”

Himchan touches Zelo’s hair, and then takes his body leaning to the seat neatly while patting on your shoulder.

 

“ You shouldn’t worry much. He will be fine “

“ Yeah , I hope he is fine “

You are now standing and walking all around to the emergency room and then seat , and then stand again. It keeps on repeating here and then.

 

 

 

“ Hyung , can you buy me something? Hee , I am hungry “ Daehyun makes his innocent face to Himchan although his eyes is all red avoiding his tears from falling down.

“ aigoo , how can you even think of food right now?” Himchan is about to make his move but you stop him.

“ Yongguk hyung , let Himchan hyung buy it for me ,  you need to wait here right? “

“ it’s okay , let me go and buy something. Wait here “

Himchan just nod and lean back to his seat again and he gets a ‘yah’ from Daehyun for that.

“ He wants to be alone for a while, let him be” Daehyun seems to shut his mouth after get a strong defense from Himchan.

 

 

 

Silent.

 

 

 

“ did you call her?”

“ yeah , she will come back today , I think she is on her way here? “

Himchan shows his shocked face. “ today? Yah , why don’t you tell me? “

“ why should I? She is my noona “ He gets a small hit on his head for that.

 

“ yah , boyaaa? “ they keep on whispering each other since Zelo is still dozing on Daehyun’s lap.

 

Suddenly they both saw a figure which makes Daehyun to widen his eyes.

 

 

 

“ noona ! “

 

She smiles and run lightly to Daehyun.  A tight hug is given to her little brother while Dae is sitting still since Zelo is sleeping. It is quite a while since she hasn’t met him for years. 

 

 

“ aigoo , you have lost your weight quite a lot . where is Youngjae? “

Everyone is looking at each other. Himchan then cough a bit to let the awkward moment down.

 

 

“ ouh hye Himchan. Long-time no see. How are you?”

“ I am doing good and you?” A light hug is given to her.

“ same here”

 

“ are you alone?” Zelo moves a bit and give a sudden wake up since he heard a lot of whispers around.

“ No I am not. I am going to call my friend later.”

 

“ ahh noonaaaa “ Zelo speaks with his childish voice who just wake up from the sleep and hugs her.

“ ahh Zelo-yah, how are you? “ She sat beside him giving him a little hug. “ you have grown up well little bunny”

“ aih , I am no longer a bunny noona “ He pouted.

She laughs “ then what are you?”

Zelo just give a weak smile for not knowing what to answer to her.

 

 

“ ouh , how is Jongup? Any progress? “

“ still in the operation room . It has been a while , but hope everything is okay.”

 

 

 

“ aren’t you going to ask about him? “

“ about who?”

Himchan just winked at her and she knows the answer already , “ well , I bet you knew what I am going to say right? “

Himchan smiles and nods.

 

 

 

Times flies for quite a while and Yongguk is still not coming back from wherever that he is now.

“ where is Yongguk hyung? Does it take a long time for him just to buy a drink?”

“ how long has he been going?” She asked.

“ half an hour ago? Omo , I am so thirsty … ahhhh nooonaaaa “ Daehyun hold his sister’s hand and acting like a kid.

“ aigoo , let me buy you something.” Daehyun shows his ‘yay’ face to Himchan.

Zelo is now having his seat and up to the operation room’s door few times.

 

 

She then call her friend ....

“ Unnie , do you want to wait here or just get back home first? I think I might wait here for quite a time “

“ Its okay , I will go back home first and call me if you want me to pick you up “ the person on other side answered. She then nods her head few times.

 

She then starts her moves. The heels make quite an annoying sounds and she scolds it for it. “ this is hospital , can you ssshhhh for a while? “

After buying things for Daehyun , she takes her seat near to the shop , adjusting something about her heels. She put the drinks and food beside and keep on blabbering her high heels which is now making her feet feels like  ‘burning - on - fire’.

 

 

 

Meanwhile….

 

 

You are sitting silently at the seat, staring on the floor, grabbing your fist and open it. You put the food and drinks that you bought beside your seat. You then are leaning yourself to the seat and look at the sky. Warm tears come up. It flows slowly as it understands the pace of your heart right now.

“ what should I do now? “ you sigh a lot.

 

 

You then catch a glance at your watch, realizing that you have been out for quite a while.

For once you make your moves; your feet stop as you saw a figure that you seem to know for quite a while. You saw her blabbering about her heels and you saw that her heels are somewhat broken or something?

“ is that……. “

 

 

 

You then take another step to look at her face since you only seen her through her back only.

 

 

“ ehmmm ……….what’s wrong?” You brave yourself to ask.

 

She then head up to look at you and you then takes a few steps back covering your mouth that you are shock seeing her at the place , at that moment , at that time .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “ Jieun? “

 

 

 


*******

I am so sorry that I just updated about this , still trying to catch up with my classes and homeworks. Hope you can wait for a while and I will try to update as soon as possible :) thank you for those who always read and wait for my fanfic.

* hugs <3