Miracle

HOPE

Chapter 18

 

 

Himchan looks at his phone and dial a number. “come on, pick up the call” .This is the fifth time that he call that person. Suddenly ….

“are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere? Do you know how many times that I call you? You know? You know? Haish chenca !” he quickly attacked that person with a lot of questions when he heard the others side’s voice.

 

“ehmmm” he’s humming.

 

Silent.

 

“b-byane” he continued.

“Still … not going to your work again?”

He ‘awakes’ when he listened to that “how-how did you know?”

“well …"

“wait for me there. I know that you are in your room.dont go anywhere ! ara? “

“wait up, where are you Channie?” That voice seems to be worried that Himchan seems to urgently leave his works for him.

“Korea”

“hahhh? , why you didn’t tell me?”

“well I called you but you didn’t pick up the call Gukkie. NOT - MY - FAULT.”

 

You start to feel guilty for ignoring any phone call today. “well, sorry. You want me to pick you up? Still at the airport?”

 

“It is okay. I am already at my house. I will come by tonight. Can we hv a ‘date’ ? Hehe”

“haha , alright. Just come by. You know that I really need you now.”

“hahahaha , okay then , see ya”

 

 

 

 

 

Himchan quickly packs his stuffs and it takes around 10 minutes to finish that. “Min Young-ah , I am staying at your boyfriend’s house. Don’t wait for me okay?” He shouted from the living room and leaves the house. “okay. Take care oppa”

 

‘my boyfriend? What boyfriend?’

 

 

 

Himchan is now standing in front of your house. “ding dong” He press the bell few times until someone open up the door.

“ahh , Himchan-ssi , please come in”

“good evening aunty. I am staying at your house tonight? Can I?” Himchan put his shoes on the rack and wait for you in the living room.

“aigoo, our house will always open up for you Himchan-ssi. Why you have to ask for my permission. Do you want anything to drink?”

“hee, thanks aunty, where is everyone else?”

“They went to convenience store. I don’t know why they take such a long time there. Wait up; I will call Yongguk for you”

 

You quickly go to living room with your sour face but you smile a bit when you see your bestfriend. “Are you with your headphone all the time?” Himchan asked. He knows that you will immerse in your world with loud volume if you are not okay.

“ehmmm”

“you okay?”

“ehmmm”

“haish. You go with your ehmm and I am going back right now” Himchan starts to stand up and you quickly grab his wrist.

“ahh, don’t go.” Himchan smiles a bit and sits back.

“what’s wrong with you buddy?”

 

Silent.

 

“You want to take your bath?” You change the topic.

“Yeah sure. Let’s cook tonight? I will help.” You smile a bit and that is enough to make Himchan happy.

“See, smiling is better isn’t it? Hehe”

“come in, I just clean up my room” You lead him to your room. Himchan laughs and follow your pace.

 

 

“We are back” Daehyun shouts from the door. This followed by Jongup and Zelo.

“What did you do at the convenience store?” You mom asked.

Jongup and Zelo are now staring at Daehyun.

“Whatttt?” Daehyun is making his weird face.

“omma , its Daehyun hyung. Look what he bought just now” Zelo points his fingers to all plastics that Daehyun holds. It seriously … a lot.

“haha , I am not surprised if it is Daehyun then.”

“seeee”

“what?” Zelo is making his face right now.

“ahh , Himchan –ssi is staying back tonight. Be good to him okay?”

“Himchan hyung is here? Hee. Nehhh” Daehyun seems to be so happy hearing that.

 

“Yah , come and help me with this. Don’t be so lazy” said Jongup while looking at Daehyun who is now laying down on the matt in front of the television.

“Zelo can help you right?”

lazy Daehyun is lazy” Zelo said it out loud.

“moe? Yah , come here kid. Yah yah yah …..“ Daehyun quickly stands and chase Zelo around.

Jongup shakes his head. ‘When will he grows up?’

 

 

 

 

Himchan goes out from the bathroom. You have your own bathroom in your room which makes it a bit special since you are the eldest son in the house.

“Gukkie, hurry up and take your bath. Its 5pm already. I can’t wait to cook with you. Kkk”

“Now that is why Daehyun seems to love you so much Channie. Both of you always talk about food, food and food.” That really makes Himchan to burst out laughing.

“yeah , by the way, speaking of which , where is that kid now? I kinda miss him you know?” Himchan sits on the bed and wipe his flawless leg.

“He is here”

“here? Where is here?”

“this house”

“serious?” 

“I thought you know”

“tch”

Himchan quickly hang his towel and leave you alone. You ‘tch’ him back while grabbing your towel and take your bath.

 

 

 

 

“hye Jongup-ah, where is Daehyun?”

“ahh, hey hyung. Daehyun? He is taking his bath I think."

“Ouh okay then.” Himchan’s eyes falls on the bowl that Jongup holds.

“What is that?”

“I am making a tuna paste for sandwich. You want some?” Himchan nods. He smiles looking at Jongup.

“Why did you look at me like that?” He asked that lightly.

“nothing.” Silent. (more to awkward I think?)

 

Suddenly …

 

“You wanna help me out?”

“Can I? I was thought to help out for dinner but it takes forever for Yongguk to finish up his bath .kkk”

Jongup laughs. “you sure know that, aint ya? Haha” ….

You heard the conversation and … “ Yah yah yah , who said I am taking a long time to bath huh? Look who is talking. Tch” you look at Himchan upside and down.

Himchan is looking back at him and give you a “whatever” look. Jongup can’t stand but laugh seeing both of you.

 

“Jongup-ah , what did you buy just now?”

“huh? Ouh , they are still in the plastic bag in the kitchen. Would you mind to help for dinner hyung?” hearing the question, Himchan gives you a look , waiting for your answer too.

“ well , sure. It’s not that idk how to cook aite channie?” You take a sandwich from the plate. He ‘tch’ you. AGAIN.

“what’s up with the ‘tch’? You are doubting me right? RIGHT?”

“ I – did- not-say-so. WEK “ Himchan laughs and started to run away.

“yahhhhh. Wait up , come here KIM – HIMCHAN !!! “ the house is now full of voices here and there. Jongup stays with his smiles watching his hyungs running in the house. He then stops and smiles back when he saw his mother smiling watching those two from the door of her room.

 

 

 

“Omma?” Zelo calls his mother when he is out from his room. “huh?” Himchan and Yongguk are also stop from running when they heard that.

“haha , I love it when the house seems to be so alive like this”. You smile and get a touch from Himchan’s hand at your shoulder. “ I know right?” Himchan continued.

“What should we cook for dinner kids?”

“wait up. Where is daehyun?” Himchan asked.

Suddenly Daehyun walks out from Zelo’s room with a towel covering his hair.

 

 

“ daehyun?”

“huh?” 

“aigoo this kid” daehyun straightly run and hug Himchan.

“ahhhhh , hyunggggg !!! is this really you hyung? Omo omo “ He hugs him again.

“you miss me kid? Haha” Both of them are so happy to meet each other again. It’s not that they can’t meet up but the timing is always in a wrong placement for them to have a long chat.

 

“eiyyy , tch” You can’t stand looking at both of them seem to be that close.

“ daehyun-ah , someone is jealous right now. Hahaha “

“chenca? Where where?”  daehyun keeps on laughing with Himchan while looking at your gaze.

 

 

“enough enough. We should start cooking our dinner okay” your mom interrupting the conversation.

“ouh aunty , its okay. Leave it to us. You should have a rest today.kkk”.

“right mom. Its gonna be our turn today.” You continued.

Everyone is looking at you now.

“you serious?” Himchan .

“why?”

“he never help preparing a dinner though” zelo continued, understanding Himchan’s intention.

He gets a high five from Himchan after that.

“good job zelo-yah , hahahahaha” daehyun taps his shoulder.

“yah Daehyun-ah , as if you ever” revenge is coming from you straight away.

“what??? Why me?” .

“thinking of it , well , its kinda true though” Jongup continued.

Everyone is laughing while walking together to the kitchen. Daehyun gives them a weird look and it disappears when Jongup starts to distribute the work. Well, kitchen is his place though – usually.

 

 

 

“I will cut the fish” .

“Yah Daehyun-ah , stop eating please.” Everyone is looking at Daehyun who is having a snack that they bought just now at the dining table.

“huh? Neh. Haish.”

“ you cook the dishes. Zelo will help you”.

 “Neh” Zelo answered.

 “what neh? Yah , how would I know how to cook those…things?” He turns his look to the plastic bags that are arranged on the kitchen.

“it’s not that much though”

“urghhh this kid”

‘not for you, it is for me’ he murmured.

“what did you say?” Jongup interrupts.

“nothing”

“come Zelo-ah”

“Himchan and Yongguk hyung – can you help grilling the fish?”

 “okay”

 

 

 

Everyone is busy with their work. The noises never stop when these 5 boys are gathering at the same place. That is what happening ever since in the past though.

With the voice from Jongup who is ordering the works here and there; Daehyun who is busy eating while his busy mouth shouting at Zelo as if that kid did not do anything where the one who is cooking is Zelo (poor that kid. Lol) , laughs from Yongguk which can only be heard when Himchan is around him and Himchan who can never shut his mouth up.

“It’s a miracle that this moment can come back to the house.” It’s a monologue from your mom. She keeps on smiling watching these kids preparing for their dinner.

And the moment keeps on ‘living’ happily in the house.

 

 

P/S :

Hello there.

It has been a while and I just thought to continue a bit but still having a time constrain since I am having my final exam now.

So how is this chapter?

I hope I can get some comments below . lolz

Please pray so that I get good marks in my exams ><

Until next chapter 

(sorry this story seems to be a bit longer)

keep on reading ><