The Glance

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 12

 

 

Himchan glances at his watch. He smiles looking at it. He loves it very much and wear it wherever he goes. 

 

*******

 

Last week . Best Place. Evening.

 

" Oppa , here " Min Young lends a small blue box to him.

" Eh? what is it? " He asked.

" You can look at it now if you want to " She said.

Himchan opens the box and found out a blue Guess watch in it. It is very beautiful and Himchan doesn't know that Min Young can guess his taste.

" Awwww , it's is beautiful my dear. Thank you so much. I will wear it every day. I promise " He hugs his little sister.

 

*******

 

Himchan keeps on smiling. He then stops his day dreaming when a text message comes through his phone.

" You , take care okay? Text me when you arrived there. Promise me !!! " .  He giggles a bit. " Haish , Yongguk still think that I can't take care of myself or what? " Himchan then reply to your message " okay baby muah muah muah " . He press a SEND button and rolling on the floor like a crazy man. He is still holding his phone since he knows that you will reply in a second. " yah yah yahhhhh !!! You wanna die? haish . Take care. CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!! bye " Himchan now smiles widely and reply with his promise. " I will. Thank you. Don't worry Gukkie :) " . Himchan then takes his move towards his car.

 

*******

 

Himchan leans at the wall and looks around. He has his mocha in his hand. The smell of it makes him to feel calm. He can't wait to meet this guy. He hasn't meet him for ages. 4 years to be exact. He looks at his watch. " Haish , where is this bastard? "

 

12pm . Incheon Airport. An announcement can be heard . 

 

Himchan then takes his moves to the corner.  A lot of people are coming into the lane. He is trying to figure out this guy. He can't see that kid anywhere. Himchan then takes his seat at somewhere nearby to where he stands just now. He knows that ; that guy will surely find him eventually.

 

Suddenly Himchan got a call from a number that has long not been activated. “Hyung … where are you?” … Himchan takes the call and at the same time he recognizes that figure. While smiling he says “just keep on walking and you can find me”“aigoo , you just make things trouble more hyung” .. Himchan just laugh…

 

That person is now can see that Himchan is seating silently waiting for him at the corner. He runs towards Himchan with his heavy backpack at his back  " Yah , hyuuunnnggg . I can't believe it that you will be here to pick me up. OMG , I miss you so much." He hugs Himchan tightly.Really tight until Himchan can’t breathe. " Yah , Youngjae-ah , enough enough , I CAN’T BREATHE !!! Haish this kid. Who will pick you if it is not me? tell me now . tell me !!! " Himchan laughs. Youngjae releases his hug

 

" tch , you still trying to show your superiority here hyung? haha. Thank you for coming.” Youngjae is trying to make his aegyo. “ Don’t fool me with your aegyo okay. What do you want?” … Youngjae is winking his eyebrows. Himchan guess it right “ Yongguk? “ .. “ haha , you knows me that well hyung. Lets meet him. I miss him too” Youngjae then takes Himchan’s hand and lead him outside. Himchan smiles and follow his lead.

 

Both of them then take their way to the coffee house. They can’t stop exchanging their stories. Although the route takes more than an hour but they didn’t feel it that way.

 

After a while, Himchan and Youngjae arrived at the coffee shop. They come in and sit at the window. “This place hasn’t change. How I miss this place “

 

You are now in charge at the counter that you are so busy for not recognizing that your best friend is coming to your workplace. A moment after that, you realize that Himchan is smiling looking at you. You then laugh a bit and show your ‘wait’ signal. Himchan nodded understand. You then quickly runs towards Himchan and passes your work to your co-worker.

 

* What a happy leader :)))) *

 

“ is that bastard here?”  “ yes he is but he goes to the toilet for a while” you then sit waiting for Youngjae. Suddenly you can feel someone tapping your shoulder. “ How are you hyung? Hehe” .. “ Yah Youngjae-ah , haish you have change so much. I am good as always” You grinned as always too XP

 

Min Young who just served a customer come over when she realized that her oppa is there. “ Who is that guy?” Min Young whispered to herself. She then walks over to them. Youngjae turns around when he realizes that Himchan is smiling widely at someone from his back.

 

“ehhh?” Youngjae and Min Young shouted the same word at the same time.She then hugs him while screaming “oppa …” and she seems so happy about it.

 

You are surprised a bit because Min Young hugs other guy in front of you and you pouted your face seeing that scene. Only Himchan realized that. He smiles and teases you. You just smile when Himchan touches your shoulder and say “relax”  while laughing.

 

* Youngjae , what have you done to your hyung? kkk *

 

Min Young who heard Himchan’s laugh started to stop being excited when she saw your face. Min Young and you just smile when your eyes meet each other. Youngjae released his hug from Min Young when he saw that smile from both of you. Youngjae realized that and just smile wondering why Min Young and you can smile that way. At the same time he releases his hand from Min Young.

 

“Both of you know each other?” Himchan asked Youngjae while looking at your sulking face. “ He is my senior and wait , you know both of them Youngjae oppa? “ Min Young said that.

 

" Yes I am " Yongjae answered “ I am their junior” . Both Himchan and you are laughing hearing the answer. “Yah , since when you recognized us as your senior? Kkkkk “ Himchan can’t stop teasing him. Yongjae pouted.

 

Min Young laughes a bit and stands from her seat. “ I am sure that we need to hang out together and all of you tell me what happened to me later. I need to go to continue my work. Well three of you should keep on chatting okay.”

 

When Min Young is about to leave , Youngjae grabs her hand which makes everyone to be in silent. “ Mimi-ah , my drink please?” Min Young who realized the stares coming from Himchan and Yongguk then says slowly to Youngjae “ Oppa , don’t call me with that name here. Haish … Caramel Cofee?”   “ Hee , sorry. Yes. You still remember my favourite don’t ya? “ Min Young smiles and asked Youngjae to release her hand. “ Sorry “ Youngjae release it while looking at Himchan and you.

 

Suddenly both of your eyes meet with Youngjae’s. You know Youngjae is hiding something from you and you can feel that he has a feeling with your girlfriend. But that is just a gut that you yourself doesn’t want to believe in.

 

You take a glance at your girlfriend silently. Youngjae who doesn’t know anything about your relationship keep on wondering why you give that sort of glance to her.

 

Himchan then whispered to himself seeing this two ‘kids’ in front of him “ This will be interesting “

 

 

*******

 

p/s :

I am so sorry for a late update.

Still busy with my semester and I am trying my best to update as soon as possible.

Keep on supporting me peeps.

Thank you <3

 

* LOL , did I put a wrong gif here? kkk *