Will you ... ???

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 9

 

“Hyung …” Zelo comes closer to calm his hyung. Jongup is crying like a baby while downing his head to the earth. Daehyun sits at the corner looking at them without saying anything. He knows he can’t help much. The environment in Jongup’s room has turned out to be in silence. Until a moment …

 

“Jongup-ssi , I know I shouldn’t interrupt , but don’t you think you should start to think on forgiving Yongguk now?” Zelo look at Daehyun is now turning his head to his hyung.

 

Daehyun is a year older compared to Jongup and two years to Zelo but he rarely talks with Jongup unless there are something important though he is his cousin; but the happened to be vice versa with Zelo. Zelo seems to be more matured and a simple guy which Daehyun can comfortably hang out with. Thinking back at the past , Jongup was a happy go lucky boy whose enjoying his childhood but the character change when he started to hate Yongguk. Daehyun doesn't like to interrupt with any probem surrounding him and since then he is not that close to Jongup.

 

“ Hyung , I think Daehyun hyung is right. I am not trying to make things turning worst but …. “ Zelo can’t continue his word when Jongup interrupt with his … “ I know , I know … I … I “ Suddenly he sits up and continue crying on Zelo’s shoulder and hit the floor with his hand loudly. Daehyun who worried that Jongup might do something bad on Zelo comes closer to both of them.

 

Your mom who heard the sound coming from the room runs over to look around. She just now sitting in her room looking at the old pictures of her children. Looking at how close her children during childhood makes her crying non stop. How she wish that things will get back to normal. Arriving at Jongup's room , she stops at the door looking at the scene. Nobody realize that she is standing there realizing that nobody is looking back at her.

 

Jongup cried for a moment until … “Actually , I am not mad with Yongguk hyung. I love him. Yes I do. I just can’t accept the fact that I can’t do anything at the moment when appa is about to die. I … “

 

Zelo is trying to calm his hyung down. “ Hyung , I know , I know … don’t cry “ Daehyun who has been watching closely is now speaking his thought  “Jongup-ssi , will you forgive him?” . Though Daehyung doesnt want to interrupt , he himself want these three person to get close like they were before. Jongup heading up his head looking loosely to Daehyun. Jongup who has stopped sobbing is nodding his head answering that question. Zelo and Daehyun look at each other and smile happily. They know that Jongup doesn't mean to hurt anybody but getting the nod from him has make them realize that the old Jongup is back.

 

Three of them are now hugging each other. Zelo can’t stop smiling . He has been waiting for this moment to come. They still didn’t realize that their mother is watching. She doesn’t speak anything but cried happily looking at the moment. " Thank you hyung , thank you ... " . Though he doesn't know why he is thanking his hyung at that moment , but that word keep on coming out from his mouth. Daehyun is now letting these two brothers to keep on hugging each other. Suddenly Daehyun can sense someone is watching and smile when he turns around seeing his aunt standing at the door. 

 

Jongup lift up his head when he sense the same and his eyes looking sadly at his mother. “Omma … “ . He runs towards her and asking for forgiveness. Your mom brings him down , letting Jongup's head to rest on her lap ... “I am happy knowing that things will get better. Yongguk never hate you Jongup-ah” Jongup cried loudly hearing that. Everybody seems to be sinking in emotions now. They are happy that their family can live happily again.

 

*******

 

Min Young looks around. Her face has turned to be red. Your hands are still holding her shoulder. “ ahh , so…sorry”

 

“it’s okay … “ said her shyly.

 

Things happened in a second. You can’t believe that you can do that to her. But you know that you are certain with what you feel. You lift up your head whilst holding her shoulder. The position sticks for a moment.

 

Min Young who are embarrassed trying to look away …. “ ehmmm…” She lift up her eyebrows trying to ask question but cancel it looking at your face.

 

Silent

 

“ Min Young-ah , I … I “ the voice of sighing keep on coming out from your mouth.

 

“ I … ???? “ she tried to imitate you. She seems to know what you are going to say but she keeps on waiting.

 

You who have been in silence and after a moment you gathered all the courage that you have and begin to speak.

 

“I like you … I really do Min Young-ah…. Will you ... will you ... ehm ... be my girlfriend? “

 

Min Young smiles and kisses you lightly.  “Is this enough to answer that question? “ A shy smile pops up on her face.You nod.

 

Both of you are hugging. You can feel her warmth is coming into your body. Your heart can feel the sincerity of hers that you can’t find on other girls. At this moment, you are sure that you have found your soul mate that you want to live with … forever. You tighten your hug and smile as Min Young answer it back with the same pull. The content that you feel now can’t be described by words. Now you know that Min Young also have the same feeling like you do. That thought is enough to make you feel happy.

 

*******

p/s:

Hello buddies.

ehmmm i wonder who is following the story.

but I hope to get some feedback from you :)

lols me

sorry for late update , till next chapter ^_^

 

gyiwomi

* buing buing ??? =P *