Monologue

HOPE

 

Chapter 13

 

Youngjae sits on his bed. It has been a long time and he still can sense the similarity of the arrangement in his bedroom since 4 years ago. He touches the bed sheet.His mother knows that he doesn’t like others to touch his things. Now that answered why everything has not change at all even after 4 years.

 

He then moves closer towards the window. He can see children playing at the playground nearby to his house. From his room , he can see Himchan’s house. Youngjae always admires Himchan who always being humble though he is a rich guy. Not to mention that he can even be a good friend to that guy. Youngjae started to get closer to Himchan when they were at high school which only then he can know the guy that live in the bungalow nearby to his house because Himchan always stick closer to Yongguk since they were at kindergarten. Youngguk also a nice guy to Youngjae’s attention but he doesn’t that close to him ; but it was better than the rest of the kids at the neighborhood though.

 

Suddenly Youngjae remember the incident that happened at the coffee shop. He smiles thinking that he can meet Min Young. He feels excited and happy thinking about her, but then remembering the glance and eye contact between Min Young and Youngguk kills his smile. He feels jealous of it.

 

Youngjae then lay down on his bed. He looks at ceiling and brings his hand up to look at his finger. He smiles at it. He can see the ring that Min Young gave to him for his birthday last year. Actually Min Young also has the same ring. Now Youngjae wonder whether Min Young wear it at Korea or not.

 

Youngjae then grab his iPhone. He unlocks the phone and his eyes catch his picture with Min Young at it. He grinned. He then types a text and sends it. Smile.

 

“Yeahhhh , I am so tired . Min Young –ah , I miss you so much you know?" He whispers to himself.

 

*******

 

Min Young and you walk together from your work. Holding hands. Tightly. It feels good . You know that.

 

“ Oppa , don’t smile like that. We only holding hands and that make you feel happy that way huh? “

 

“ yeah , why? Can I do more than this? Kkk “ you grinned happily.

 

Min Young’s face is red right now. “ aigoo this kid “ she pinched your hand.

 

“ yah , I am not a kid . hahaha “ Min Young smiles to that.

 

Both of you keep on walking slowly and approaching to Min Young’s house.

 

 

In front of Min Young's house.

 

“ Have you pack your stuff?”

 

“ No , not yet . Oppa please come and help me later okay? Himchan hyung keeps on nagging at me for not moving in last week”

 

“ aite , later I will inform Himchan about that. Haha , don’t worry much. He just that excited to have you in his house ; or you wanna stay with me? Eiyyy “ you touch her nose. 

 

“ yah … haish . Don’t say that. “ Min Young says it in a low tone.

 

“ eh wae? “ you whispered , still playing with her. You are now moving closely to her. Closer and closer as you speak.

 

“ coz ……….. err , oppa why you are getting closer? “

 

You laugh a bit and hug her lightly, “ nothing , aigoo look at your red face . haha “

 

She moves you a bit ; avoiding to stand closer.

 

“ Sor … “ your word stuck there when Min Young’s phone’s ringtone is ringing.

 

“ Sorry? “ she looks at you and smile."It’s okay oppa" She said that while looking at her phone.

 

“ Ouh , it’s from Youngjae oppa. He said that he wants to meet me tomorrow. Can I? “ She looks at you.

 

Your face changed a bit hearing that name. ‘Though you are close to that guy but it seems uneasy when he is trying to get closer ‘weirdly’ with your girlfriend right? ‘ . That is what you thought in your head.

 

“ huh? Ehmmm “ No answer given.

 

Silent.

 

“ Oppa you mad at me? “

 

“ No “

 

“ So can I meet him? “

 

Again, SILENT.

 

‘Why she can’t see that I don’t like her talking about that guy here’ the monologue comes out from your heart.

 

“ ehmmm “ the low tone voice of yours came out.

 

“ If I am with you then it’s okay “ You still trying to considerate.

 

“ Yeay , I will ask Himchan oppa to join us then . I can’t go alone with him only ain’t it? " She blinks at you.

 

“ yes “

 

Min Young smiles. She then send her answer to Youngjae.

 

*******

 

Youngjae received his reply message

 

“ Okay oppa , but Youngguk and Himchan will follow us okay? See ya ^_^ “

 

“ WHAT ???? why you have to ask them together? Aigoo “ Youngjae is now throwing his iphone lightly on the bed.

 

He knows that he doesn’t like the answer given just now.

 

“ Okay . Will be waiting for that . See ya mimi “ SEND button is pressed. No emoticon or smile on it like how he used to do when he text that girl.

 

Youngjae is now covering his face thinking that his dream to have Min Young accompanied him died after the unexpected answer is given to him.

 

He is now standing , takes his towel and moves towards the bathroom.

 

“ I hope you know my heart Min Young-ah . I HOPE YOU KNOW “

 

 

*******

p/s :

Hey guys.

I hope the story is moving.

Hope to get the opinion from you to improve my skills.

It getting worst since I didn't write in a long time.

Please teach me.

Hope you enjoy the story.

see ya ^_^

 

" who dare to do bad things to this innocent guy ? kkk "