2

Who are they?

CANTEEN

 

Seungri:Guys did you see that? the new girls is very cool especially the one that wearing hoody, she just sleep all the class and the teacher didn't say anything to her.

Daesung:I'm very curious about them.

Taeyang:Me too, all the teacher is letting them do whatever they want and it's very strange.

Daesung:Why strange?

Taeyang:Because they are only new here but all the teacher look like they all knew them.

TOP:I'm vey curious too, they look like they don't know us.

Seungri:Look they are coming!!


CL POV

 

When me and the girls enter the canteen all the eyes is looking at us and it's really annoying me, why are they looking here and they stop talking too when we saw a vacant table we sit there.

"OH! NO they sit in the queenka's table I think this is their last day today"I heard one student said that, who is the queenka? This school is very annoying. After we buy our food we came back to our table and saw Dara unnie still sleeping, Aish can you believe that she sleep in all our class but she still sleepy. When I'm going to eat my food a girls come to our table and throw our food, !!! who the hell they think they are!!


JIYONG POV

 

When Seungri said the new girls is coming I look at them, they are really something and I can't deny that I'm curious about them too Especially the one with the long blond hair, I can't saw her face because of her hoody, they are interesting."Guys look the queenka and the new girl, look like they are going to fight"after Taeyang said that I look at them again, yeah they look like they going to fight but the girl with hoody look like she don't care because she's still sleeping.

Jiyong:It's look like interesting let's see if the new girl can win to them.

TOP:Yeah it's really interesting.


DARA POV 

 

it's very noisy I want to sleep!!! why they can't eat without talking, this school is very annoying, I don't why I agree to the Old Man to study here, whatever I'm going to sleep again but before I can sleep again someone kick the ing table, before I can look who kick the table I saw the food in the floor, who throw a food in the floor don't they know that there some people who can't eat? Really there's alot of brat here."Who the hell give you a permision to sit in our table?" when I heard that I look at my friends and I realize that the food on the floor is our food.

CL:Why do we have to ask your permision?

Sohee:Because this is our table.

Bom:There's no name here, how can you say it's your table?

Hyuna:How can talk like that to us?! Do you we are?!

Minzy:Who care? 

Yoona:And who the hell you think you are ""?

OK that's it who is this girls think they are?! how dare they call my cute Mikki A ?!

Dara:Can you please shut the up, your very annoying I can't sleep here.

UEE:You ugly hoody don't order us what to do?!

Dara:Really annoying shut up.

Sohee:YOU SHUT UP !!!


BOM POV

 

Oh Nooo!! It's not good!!! say anything to Dara but "" NOOOO!!! this girls is really messing with the wrong person.When I look at Dara she's already standing, NOOOO!! please don't wake the devil inside her is not really good!!

Dara:Girls let's go we are just wasting our time here with the loser.

Bom:Yeah your right let's go

Sohee:Do you all think that you can leave us like that? well your wrong.

Really this girl have to shut up before the devil inside Dara wake up.

CL:We don't have time to talk with a loser like 4 of you.


BIGBANG

 

TOP:OH, it's really interesting look like the new girl is going to escape.

Seungri:Yeah I think the queenka is really the best girl here in school. 

Daesung:Look the new girls is going to leave the table now.


MINZY POV 

 

When we are going to walk someone pull Dara unnie hoody and all the student in the in canteen got shock, well who is not going to be shock with Dara unnie, let me descride her look, half-shaved hair with color blond and with a face of goddess in simple word Dara unnie is a girl with a badass hair and with a goddess look she 's the most beautiful girl that I know. All the boys in the canteen is talking now how pretty she is and the girls is jealous with her."Oh no the devil is awake" after I heard what CL unnie said I look at Dara unnie and yeah the devil is awake now.


DARA POV

 

I'm going to kill this how dare she pull my hoody I try to control my self but I think it's time to give her a lesson.

Sohee:What? Why are you not moving now? I'm sure you are afraid now.

I look at her and pull her hair.

Dara: you who told you that I'm afraid of you, remember this I'm not afraid of anyone and let me tell you I can kill you now if I want!!! Why are you crying don't tell me your afraid now? 

Bom:Dara that's it!!

Dara:No Bom I'm going to take her in hell.


CL POV

 

This is not good Dara unnie tranform in to devil now and it's all that girl fault if she didn't do that she not going to be like this, I can't take looking at her face she's crying very hard now and her frieds is not helping her well if I'm one of them I'm not going to help too with the look of Dara unnie now I think no one want to get near her.When I look at Dara unnie again I saw that she's still holding the girl hair and in her other hand she's holding a cola and she poured the content of cola on the girl face.This is not really good.

Minzy:Unnie we have to stop Dara unnie before that girl diel!!!

Bom:But how are we going to stop her?!

CL:Let's call YG.

Bom:CL you are really smart go and call uncle

RING RING

YG:Oh Chae how's school?

CL:It's not good.

YG:Why?

CL:Dara unnie is going to kill one of your student so please uncle come here now!!

YG:Ok I'm going there now!!


AUTHOR POV

 

All the student in canteen is very shock of what are they seeing now, the leader of the queenka is crying because she very scared and the other queenka is not moving they can't believe on what they are seeing too. The kingka's is very shock too.

Seungri:Guys the girl with the hoody is super duper pretty.

Taeyang:No she's not pretty she is a goddess.

Daesung:I can't believe that there's someone who can be perfect.

TOP:But she's very scary too, it's look like she's not going to forgive Sohee.

Taeyang:Yeah your right, look at the queenka's they are all crying.

Jiyong:This girl is really something.

"Look YG Principal is here" all the student except 2NE1 look at the canteen door the principal and the other teacher is coming.

Dara is going to throw the crying Sohee on the table when someone call her name.

YG:DARA STOP IT!!

Dara look at YG and look at Sohee again Sohee is looking at her and saying sorry.She pull Sohee near to her and whisper to her.

Dara:Remember this don't very try to mess with me or my friends your lucky today but next time you mess with me again I'm really going to take you to hell understand?  

Sohee:yes

Dara: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!

Sohee:YES AND I'M REALLY SORRY!!

After Dara hearing that she let go of Sohee hair and look at YG again.

Dara:Why are you here Old Man?

Everyone in the canteen can't believe that Dara call the very scary YG a Old Man.

Jiyong:Did..did..did she call YG a Old Man?

TOP:Yeah.

Taeyang :I don't know what happening now.


HEY GUYS!!! 

I TRY MY BEST(^-^) BUT I DON'T KNOW IF WILL GOING TO ENJOY IT BUT I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LIKE IT!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND UPVOTE PLEASE(=^-^=)v

THANKS 4 READING!!!! HENGSHO!!

HAPPY B-DAY 2 GD OPPA, ME and 2 MY FRIENDS cheripot TOO!!!